- It's good attempt...but not quite perfect. We will use
vector analysis of sunlight direction to analyze this image.
- The top image was posted on the original website at
- (See text below image for description of problems.)
- Description of vector analysis:
- 1. Looking at image enlargement which shows the illuminated,
circled area A, we clearly see sunlight originating from the right side
of the image as indicated by vector D.
- 2. The telephone pole crossbar is casting a shadow (E)
on the pole itself. Since this circumvents one-half of the pole, this
shadow requires the sun to originate overhead from approximately the high
noon direction, as shown by vector C.
- 3. Bottom enlargement also shows sunlight vector C could
create the shadow on the back side of both white insulators which we see
- 4. In the bottom-most enlargement, we see where the "wing"
of the craft passing behind the insulator. At the right edge of the insulator,
we see that the angled insulator displays a vertical area (circled and
notated as B.) Image resolution appears to show that this should not be
present, when looking at other areas of this same enlargement. This may
be an artifact of combining two seperate images. No computer graphics
software is perfect.
- 5. Returning to small insert showing circled area E,
we see that the shadow on this side of the pole is on the same side as
sunlight is for area A in nearby enlargement. This is also a contradiction.
- 6. In all depictions of this flying object, the "wings"
or stabilizers are shown parallel to the ground. This requires a shadow
of the wing or stabilizer be seen on the side of the vehicle's body when
sunlight originates from overhead. But enlargement A clearly shows this
is not the case.
- Perhaps the function of the telephone pole and power
lines were used to provide the viewer with an idea of scale. Something
like this is required by the graphic artist. Otherwise, against an featureless
blue sky one could not determine the size of the object.
- This image was posted by Issac on his website, who is
also the originator of the ISCARET material. These contradictions and
more cast a shadow over his entire story. Others have shown that all the
video of this object was performed as CGI, and this analysis provides
- Ted Twietmeyer