- I was thinking back over my lifetime and there has never
been such a surprise announcement for VP as we've just witnessed. The DNC
goons are about to have a nervous breakdown over Governor Sarah Palin...and
are now trying harder than I have ever seen them to force someone out of
the race for the White House.
- The vile DNC backstabbers are plumbing new depths by
the hour, so the Gold Medal record for 'low jump' goes to them with ease.
No doubt these slugs and thugs and their hired photoshopping, slander-writing
hit teams won't quit until the election is over.
- They will fail because they have no relevant truth to
work from. Sarah Palin is the real deal and she utterly terrifies
the DNC and Washington, DC establishment. She even
terrifies the Zionist Jews as evidenced by Rep. Wexler's spew that her
appointment was "offensive to Jews." (Read: We don't control
her, so she's offensive.)
- The DNC spin machine pumps out one 'headLIE' after another,
and all of their lies, disinformation, and misstatements of fact are grim
evidence of their shrieking desperation. Examples of their manic
- 'McCain Campaign Rushes Lawyers To Alaska'. Gov
Palin sought to have a state trooper (her ex brother-in-law) dealt
with after he reportedly threatened to kill her father and was severely
abusing her sister...all of which Gov Palin says she personally observed.
What would YOU do?
- Sarah Palin lied about her fifth baby...a DNC lie.
- Sarah Palin is worse than Bush or McCain on the environment...a
- Sarah Palin threatens polar bears with extinction...a
- Sarah Palin threatens extinction of sockeye salmon due
to Pebble Mine...another DNC lie.
- Sarah Palin does not 'believe' Global Warming is caused
by man. The governor is quite accurate, it isn't - and over 30,000
scientists join with her in rejecting the IPCC-Gore scam. In FACT,
major scientific evidence is showing clearly that a global COOLING, not
warming, is underway now. Temperatures don't lie...the liars are over at
- And too many more to count. Again, the DNC maniacs,
with Obama's unlimited war chest, will continue this drumbeat of filth
until November 5th...at least.
- When you add it all up, you get nothing but DNC lies,
slander, smears, trash talk, and hyperventilating. They do that very
well over at DNC.
- Frankly, I am not aware of any VP nomination in the history
of the United States that has had a bigger effect on the outcome
of a presidential race. Sarah Palin IS Obama-Biden's worst nightmare come
true. You can judge that easily by the viciousness of the DNC attacks
- The latest 'scandal' to come to my attention is the allegation
that Sarah Palin and her husband were the members of, get this: 'a terrorist
organization'... another DNC-generated whopper. So, read about this
'scandal' below...and then see the truth and perspective which follow it...
- <start insert>
- ABC News Confirms That McCain's VP Pick Was AIP Member
- Mon Sep 01, 2008
- ABC News:
- Officials of the Alaskan Independence Party say that
Palin was once so independent, she was once a member of their party, which
since the 1970s has been pushing for a legal vote for Alaskans to decide
whether or not residents of the 49th state can secede from the United
- And while McCain's motto -- as seen in a new TV ad --
is "Country First," the AIP's motto is the exact opposite --
"Alaska First -- Alaska Always."
- We've been exploring the AIP all day here, here and here.
Did Palin agree with the group's platform?
- She doesn't know what Palin's position was.
- "It never came up in conversation," Clark recalls.
"But when she joined the party our platform was right under her nose."
- And what does the AIP believe?
- a.. A belief that "the vote for statehood was invalid
because the people were not presented with the range of options available
to them" and that "the federal government has since breached
the contract for statehood on numerous occasions in over a dozen serious
and substantial instances."
- b.. A belief that there should be a vote on Alaskan secession.
- c.. Remaining "steadfastly opposed to environmental
regulations and actively promotes the private ownership and widespread
- Alaskan land."
- d.. A platform which includes:
- [A]mending the Constitution of the State of Alaska so
as to re-establish the rights of all Alaskan residents to entry upon all
public lands within the state, and to acquire private property interest
there in, under fair and reasonable conditions. Such property interest
shall include surface and sub-surface patent.
- [F]oster a constitutional amendment abolishing and prohibiting
all property taxes.
- [S]eek[ing] the complete repatriation of the public lands,
held by the federal government, to the state and people of Alaska[.]
- We also learn that not only was Palin a member, but she
and her husband attended the group's 1994 convention.
- It's unclear how much Palin's involvement with the AIP
has influenced her political philosophy today. Now a member of the Republican
party, does she still, as the Vice Chairman of the AIP put it, "pretty
well sympathetic to her former membership"?
- I missed 3 scandals while having dinner!
- LOL! and all the other crap in a little over 72 hours!
- COUNTRY FIRST to Sara Palin means---
- Make ALASKA a SOVERIGN NATION AGAIN.
- I am sure the gop will SPIN this as "She didnt know
what the party actually stood for" but that is equally DAMNING because
it means Palin might have joined the AIP because she is a POLITICAL OPPORTUNIST
who saw it as her pathway to higher office.
- McCain/Palin = TWO SIDEKICKS, no Leader!
- If John McCain thinks we're on the right track, that's
not a train I want to be on!
- ~ Joe Biden
- Obama/Biden '08!
- <end insert>
- Of course, they had to cite Biden to top off this garbage.
- The Alaska Independence Party is NOT a 'terrorist group'...they
are - in fact - a STATES RIGHTS group. Get it?
- Hmm...there are serious secession movements in Vermont and New
Hampshire, so maybe we need to put all of those activists in Gitmo.
- The Vermont and New Hampshire movements
have been caused by US federal policies and treaties that those states
now claim are violating their sovereign rights under the US Constitution.
They are absolutely CORRECT in their interpretation of the US Constitution.
They are equally correct that the DC power grab has grossly overstepped
its bounds as to what the US Constitution meant in defining the Federal
Government, and the crucial issue of States Rights.
- To casually toss about the word 'terrorists' over a valid
and key Constitutional issue is typical DNC slander. For the record,
even from Europe, I have noticed that the RNC did not try to disrupt the
DNC Convention...but DNC agents and activists are now trying to disrupt
the RNC Convention - and screaming "fascists' when they are arrested.
I notice zionist talk show host Amy Goodman got herself intentionally
taken into custody. Another photo op...another media 'martyr.' The
cops told her and others where the line was...and she deliberately crossed
it. Action-reaction. And the internet went wild. She's
no dummy, that one.
- The AIM movement in Alaska is really not that
hard to understand if one takes a couple of minutes to think.
- 'In the largest presidential designation of land, Jimmy
Carter used the Antiquities Act in 1978 to set aside 56 million acres in Alaska.
Much of that territory is now national park land.'
- How big an area did Carter just arbitrarily set aside
for the Feds so there could be no private ownership and no development
of Alaskan natural resources? Well,
- 56 million acres is 87,500 square miles. The State of South
Carolina is 30,109 sq miles and Iowa is 55,869 square miles.
So, Carter grabbed a piece larger than South Carolina and Iowa combined.
It's even bigger than Utah at 82,144 square miles or Nebraska at
76,872 square miles.
- Many states like Vermont are starting to object to the
arbitrary power of DC and its continual violation of the States Rights
provision of the US Constitution.
- The federal government has made it a practice over the
years of claiming ownership of Alaskan lands and denying access
to development of resources and jobs for Alaskans. Seems some in
DC think the only role of Alaska is to provide salmon and King
crab for their enjoyment. The federal government has overstepped
its bounds and has harmed the economic prosperity of Alaska just
to appease the left wing environmentalist factions of DNC.
- Get the picture?
- To recap - What Carter did, on a whim to satisfy the
DNC environmentalists (to get votes), was to set aside an area larger than
Arkansas and South Carolina COMBINED where there can be no private ownership
of land, no development of state resources in a total area larger than
Utah or Nebraska. The feds have literally been stealing Alaskan lands
for decades and denying Alaskans their Constitutionally-guaranteed rights
- The AIM issue is not one of 'terrorism'...it is anything
but. It is a matter of law and what the US Constitution really says.
If you haven't read the Constitution, you might want to make the
effort. You'll be amazed at what you learn.
- This gigantic federal land grab, by the way, was not
deliberated in Congress. Both Carter and Clinton have used 'executive
powers' to designate such areas under the Antiquities Act. Under
completely arbitrary application of that Act, the entire Planet Earth is
an antiquity! There is no logic inside the DNC when it comes to doling
out favors to their pet 'ists" and 'isms'...and they simply run 'states
rights' into the ground...illegally.
- The arbitrary policies of DNC political crooks have harmed Alaska
- and the rest of America - economically in denying Alaskans their
Constitutionally-guaranteed right to access and develop the resources of
their own state.
- Of course, the DNC loves to deliver political payback
when states like Arizona or Alaska do not vote its
way in key elections to assure the Democrat Party control of the House
- The Democrats proved that in 2006, when they promised
to end the Iraq fiasco if they were just given control of the
Congress. They were...and haven't lifted a finger to stop anything
since. In fact, the DNC cartel has overwhelmingly approved all Bush-Cheney-Zionist
funding authorizations to continue destroying Iraq and its people and to
steal Iraqi oil. All done so the US can continue to sit on its own
vast and secret domestic oil resources. See Lindsey Williams' book
'The Energy Non-Crisis' for a complete expose of this fact.
- I don't think Obama has a clue about what America really
thinks of the DNC and its liars on Capitol Hill. In fact, most honest
Americans on both sides of the aisle are enraged at the post-election Democrat
Iraq war lies and deceit.
- There's a sort of national chauvinistic arrogance that
the US is 'too pretty' and 'too pristine' to develop its own domestic energy
resources...so it just goes and rapes other nations - far out of sight
of the American Sheeple.
- Gov Sarah Palin clearly knows America MUST develop
energy independence from foreign oil...or America is going to
- You will be hearing another DNC enviro lie regarding
the development of the Pebble Mine, about 200-300 miles inland in Alaska.
That area has vast amounts of gold and copper...both of which the US needs
to break its dependency on foreign sources. China just
tied up one of the largest copper reserves on Earth with that $9 billion
deal with the Congo.
- Unless you want to see the US decline even more and lose
still more jobs for lack of our own resources, it is time for the DNC factions
to start thinking and connecting the dots. Their endless years of
stuck-on-stupid has now caught up with them...and they are just as responsible
as Bush for killing the US economy.
- If you look at this pragmatically, and leave the RNC-DNC
emotions and rhetoric out of it, we have a leadership problem in America of
adverse policies and actions that are producing tragic end results for all
- The DNC has already cranked up its media/internet Lie
Machine regarding Pebble Mine...and is, of course, lying about the fact
that Sarah Palin has already laid down the law that Pebble will be the
most environmentally-controlled mine in US history. She is no threat whatsoever
to sockeye salmon. The only impediment to US independence
in key strategic resources is the DNC and the DC gangster power base who
seem to revel in their misguided and myopic environmental plans, agendas
- As soon as the DNC sandbox brats, like Carter and Clinton,
sneak through these shady, underhanded land grabs for the environmentalists
and further empower themselves in DC, it becomes a mindset of 'mine, mine,
mine!' There is never any intelligent thought about what has to be
done to provide natural resources and energy supplies for ALL of America.
They have created a stagnation in our nation and that has, in
turn, led to the outrageously disastrous foreign policies maiming both
the US - and its reputation on the planet - for generations to come.
- Americans are going to have to decide if they want more
wars for oil (and minerals) in foreign lands (Barky's big Afghan expansion,
for example), or to finally take a concerted stance on developing the energy
independence of the United States of America from WITHIN the United
- That is not a minor question, it is a pass or fail question
that America has to come to grips with before it is too late.
All the RNC-DNC sniping and backstabbing is doing is delaying the inevitable
logical decision...and each day lost brings America closer to
collapse and failure. What is most revealing right now is that it is the
DNC doing the lying and sniping...while McCain-Palin are moving ahead.
- You DNC twits have another problem. Karl is backing
the RNC again - because of Sarah Palin. This is a lady who knows exactly
who she is and where she is going. And let's hope America chooses
to go along with her.