- I knew these scumbags at the DNC and their lying bloggers
and email agents provocateurs would quickly set a new world record in the
smear and slander competition for lowering the bar...and crawling under
it. They will stop at nothing in their efforts to win in November.
- If you missed my piece that appeared on Rense right after
McCain announced Gov Sarah Palin as his choice for VP, I suggest you read
it now and then continue... because the DNC is self-destructing right in
front of the eyes of America.
- The email featured in that article was by Democrat Senator
Barbara Boxer on behalf of PacForAChange.com. It was circulated to a nationwide
DNC-Democrat audience by the George Soros funded MoveOn.org.
- This essay has to do with a false allegation of impropriety
by VP candidate Sarah Palin made by a very nervous Mrs. Boxer. Frankly,
I don't think Obama could take Sarah Palin in a straight up fight, so he
and his handlers are calling in all DNC dirty tricks and hatchet people
to do their slime work for them.
- You have to take a deep breath and slow down to get the
vile spin on this one fully in focus.
- Boxer claimed that Sarah Palin was quote 'under investigation'
for firing someone in Alaska and abuse of authority. Ok, let
us look at this claim by the eminently-corrupt, war-loving Zionist Senator
Boxer and spread out all over the net by MoveOn.org...financed
by the dark hand of billionaire Zionist Jew kingpin George Soros. As
expected, this smear was further circulated online by people who seem to
have a lust for helping to proliferate filth and spread unverified trash.
- Once again, there was NOTHING to the allegations. The
FACTS of the issue were completely twisted and distorted to suit their
slander campaign against Palin. The
- failure to tell the WHOLE story...the lie of omission...is
a favorite tool in almost all the attacks on Palin.
- First, read and then further check for yourself the data
in the following story...all of which is corroborated in Alaska newspaper
stories. The facts explain, clearly, why Sarah Palin had a fascist
pig Alaska state trooper fired. And be sure to ask yourself what
you would have done in the same position. I would have fired his
- So, let us put the shoe on the other foot for the benefit
of the teevee-addicted sheeple of America who haven't a damned clue about
the difference between the truth and DNC-Democrat concocted lies.
- Their phony charge of 'abuse of authority' has nothing
to do with protecting the lives of one's family. Legitimate self-defense
and 'abuse of authority' are two diametrically opposed concepts. Sarah
Palin did nothing wrong nor did she do anything that any other decent person
wouldn't do. She turned the facts of the matter over to state police
and appropriate actions were taken. Maybe Barbara Boxer would have sat
on her thumb and said 'tsk tsk tsk' but Gov Palin doesn't put up with death
threats and the terrorizing of her sister and nephew.
- First, if someone was threatening your sister, would
you defend her? Most people still above room temperature would, that is
a given. Gov Palin came down on a psycho thug for doing just that:
threatening and terrorizing members of her family. The man's actions were
far more than just words, they were violent and included threats of murder
as you read in the linked story above.
- Second, if some state trooper pig threatened to kill
your parents would you do something about it? That's what confronted
Gov Palin and she addressed it properly and vigorously and had her ex brother-in-law
removed from the Alaska State Police.
- Third, if some steroid-crazed maniac tasered your 11-year-old
nephew (stepson of this maniac cop) with 50,000 volts, would you do something
about it? This lunatic bastard actually tasered Sarah Palin's nephew. Get
- Only the DNC and its hit teams could dare point a finger
of blame at Sarah Palin for defending her family from this thug. When she
came down on his ass like the wrath of God, he took the story to a political
enemy in Alaska (a Democrat) and now we have Boxer out acting
as if she is defending America, reprehensible scumbag that she is.
- So, to review: if you were governor of a state and had
a violent, drunk, taser and gun wielding state trooper terrorizing you,
your family, your parents, your sister, your nephew and others would you
do anything about it? You're DAMN RIGHT you would.
- Furthermore, if some stupid, steroid-crazed armed alcoholic
threatened YOU personally, would you do anything about it? This Alaska
State Trooper threatened the Governor of Alaska with bodily harm. That,
in and of itself, is a felony. So, we have Senator Barbara Boxer either
endorsing and thereby aiding and abetting a felony act or perpetration
of a felony act against the Palins, and then trying to turn PROPER and
CORRECT remedial actions taken by the governor and state into a scurrilous
scandal against her.
- Get it?
- The Democrats are beyond desperate because with Palin
now firmly in the race for the White House, Zionist DNC Barky-Biden hopes
are growing dimmer each day.
- Sarah Palin defended her family, a right ANY person has
when threatened with violence.
- Therefore, a 3rd Gold Medal for sucking scum from the
bottom of the barrel goes to the DNC and its vile maggot accomplices on
this one. There was no 'abuse of power' in Alaska. NONE. It
was a lie. Get it?
- You folks have to start thinking and get the facts straight.
Senator Barbara Boxer, with the assistance of Soros-funded MoveOn.org,
told millions and millions of Americans a willful lie. Sarah Palin did
nothing wrong. Zero.
- Get it? I hope so.
- Yeah, the DNC deserves this Gold Medal for yet another
example of morally reprehensible behavior, and their rude, crude and malevolent
- Political parties should not invade a person's life with
lies in the 21st Century. I vote for sanctions against the DNC. Any
one second that motion?