- Now that Obama has won the Democratic nomination. it
becomes ever more relevant to explore the connections of his backers and
advisers, as this will give an indication on the direction the USA will
head should he win the presidency.
- To consider this as primarily a racial matter
whether in terms of white racism or conversely of liberal anti-racism,
is to obscure the role of the Money Power in seeking to control the USA
and hence much of the world.
- Obama seems to have arisen from virtually nowhere.
Yet he was able to dominate the field with the assistance of bigger funding.
A Reuters report carried in the Dominion Post (Obama raised $45 million,
Feb. 22, 08) stated that Obama had raised just over $US36 million back
in January, three times more than McCain; while Clinton had raised $US13.9
- There is much talk of "change", of a "new
direction". It is the type of "populist" or even mildly
"left-wing" rhetoric that serves as a façade for plutocracy
while championing "The People", just as the Bolsheviks were said
to be fighting for the "proletariat" while receiving plutocratic
largesse. As Oswald Spengler observed early last Century, "there is
no proletarian, not even a communist movement, that is not run in the interests
and direction of Money", to paraphrase from his Decline of the West.
The same can be said for other movements of supposed reform, whether liberal,
socialist or social democrat, in which we might include the Democrats.
- It will be recalled that Roosevelt promoted the New
Deal under the guise of socialistic measures on behalf of the people, yet
behind his administration stood plutocrats such as Bernard Baruch. The
Federal Reserve Bank was inaugurated under the façade of controlling
the money supply on behalf of the people, as attempted by Lincoln, and
intended by the US Constitution, yet the Fed was conceived, established
and run by the Warburgs, et al. Obama is in such a political tradition.
- Among Obama's leading financial backers is the omnipresent
George Soros. I've often cited Soros as one of the primary movers and shakers
behind the scenes of much of the trouble in the world, designed to coalesce
all nations, cultures and peoples into a universal state. He was one of
the major hidden players in the destruction of the Soviet Bloc (which turned
soured on the bankers since the time Stalin kicked out Trotsky), and funds
the so-called "velvet revolutions", one of the consequences being
the present Russo-Georgian conflict. He is a principal financier of what
might still be termed the "New Left", or "post-New Left,
funding sundry causes including narcotics liberalisation, feminism, abortion
liberalisation, pretty much anything designed to undermine the traditional
structures of a targeted society under the guise of "human rights"
and the "open society", the latter term being the name of his
world wide network of subversive fronts.
- Obama has had Soros funding since his Senate campaign
in 2004. CNSNews.com reported at the time that this newcomer and comparative
unknown had backing not only from the patriarch, but from four other family
members, a daughter, two sons and his wife. According to the report by
Robert Bluey, Soros had met Obama a few months previously in Chicago, and
was seen as an emerging national leader. (Bluey, Unlike Kerry, Obama coverts
Soros' support, CNSNews. Com, July 28, 2004).
- Obama's advisers contain some very familiar, old faces
for a supposed "man of change" Chief economic adviser is Austan
Goolsbee, likely to be Secretary of the Treasury in an Obama Administration.
Goolsbee is said to be a member of the crypto-Masonic Lodge 322, aka Order
of the Skull and Bones, as are both presidents Bush and John Kerry for
e.g. Dr Antony Sutton, Stanford research specialist traced the origins
of Lodge 322 quite convincingly to the Illuminati, with such links as similarity
in ritual and origins in Bavaria. (Sutton, Secret Cult of The Order, Veritas
, Australia, 1986; Bolton, From Knights Templar to New World Order, Renaissance
Press, New Zealand, 2006).
- Goolsbee is said to be an initiate from the Yale Class
of 91. His membership seems to have been definitively identified by Yale
News, although the article now seems to have disappeared down the Memory
- In foreign policy, Obama's chief adviser is Zbigniew
Brzezinski, national security adviser in the Carter Admin. Brzezinski is
a protégée of the Rockefeller dynasty, founding director
of David Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission, and has served on the board
of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). His recent comparison of Putin
with Hitler and Stalin accords with Soros' position. Relations between
Russia and an Obama USA are likely to become ever more strained. Considering
Soros' strategy, it could be that the USA under Obama will recede from
the Bush era gung ho Yankee global hooliganism, in favour of an internationalist
strategy of cultural, political and economic subversion, including increased
activity in encouraging "velvet revolutions"; what amounts to
a renewed ideology of "world revolution", a 'Plutocratic Trotskyism'.
- Other corporate backers of the "people's man"
- Warren Buffet, said to be the greatest American investors
of all time.
- Robert Wolf, UBS Americas, Swiss based international
bank; formerly with Salomon Bros.
- Paul Volcker, ex-Federal Reserve Bank, honorary chairman
of the Trilateral Commission for North America.
- Valerie Jarrett, chair of the Chicago Joint Stock Exchange,
who served as chair of finance for Obama's 2004 Senate campaign.
- Under the "notable names database", "Obama
for America: organization" those plutocrats listed as backers include:
- James Bell, Boeing, Dow Chemicals.
- Warren Buffet mentioned above, who sits on the boards
of the Washington Post, Coca Cola and Salomon Bros.
- Peter Chernin, News Corp., Fox Entertainment.
- Gary Cohn, Goldman Sachs.
- Walter Eberstadt, Lazard Freres, member of the World
Policy Institute, one of those think tanks that combine Leftist and plutocrats.
- William Foote, Chase Manhattan, Chicago Fed.
- Richard Fuld Jr., Lehman Bros., NY Fed., CFR.
- Bill Gates, Microsoft.
- David Geffen, music mogul.
- Fred Gluck, Rand Corp., CFR.
- Lawrence Jackson, Wal Mart, biggest importer of Chinese
junk; and well known exploiter of Hispanic labour, hence it s support for
'multiculturalism' and open immigration, as generous 'humanitarians'.
- Vernon Jordan, Lazard Freres, American Express, Revlon,
Daimler-Chrysler, CFR, Ford Foundation, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberger.
- Olden Lee, Pepsi.
- William M Lewis Jr., Lazard Freres.
- Henry McGea, HBO Videos, Time Warner.
- Matthew McKenna Snr., Pepsi.
- Thomas J Meredith, Dell computers.
- Robt. Pohland, Pepsi.
- Nicholas Rey, Merrill Lynch, Bear Stearns, CFR.
- Alan Schwartz, pres. Bear Stearns.
- Terry Semel, CEO Yahoo.
- Jack Skolds, Exelon Nuclear.
- George Soros, currency speculator.
- Joshua Steiner, Quadrangle Group, Lazard Freres, CFR.
- Franklin Thomas, pres. Ford Foundation 79-96, adviser
Warburg-Pincus NY investors, Alcoa Aluminium, Citigroup, Pepsi.
- John Thornton, ex-pres. Goldman Sachs, Ford Motors,
News Corp., CFR, National Council US-China Relations (with Kissinger and
other plutocratic luminaries).
- Robt. Wright, CEO NBC Universal.
- Obama's wife Michelle, a major factor in her husband's
political life, serves on the board of the Chicago Council for Global Affairs,
the Chicago branch of the CFR.
- In Feb. 2008 Sen. Jay Rockefeller, of the omnipresent
globalist dynasty endorsed Obama. Sen. Rockefeller is as one would expect
a Bilderberger, CFR and Trilateralist.
- We can see behind Obama the coalescing of the biggest
international financial interests, including those of Rockefeller, Salomon,
Lazard Freres and Goldman Sachs. These are the bankers of whom the eminent
US historian Dr Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University Foreign Services
School, stated were aiming at:
- "Nothing less than to create a world system of
financial control to dominate the political system of each country and
the economy of the world as a whole" (Quigley, Tragedy & Hope,
MacMillan, NY, 1966, p. 340).
- Obama almost makes McCain look revolutionary by comparison;
yet to this outsider from far off New Zealand, the only real "people's
choice" seems to have been Ron Paul, which explains why he was shut
out by the mass media, as Pat Buchanan was in a previous presidential election.
- Reach Kerry Bolton at firstname.lastname@example.org