- I hear that the ranks of the DNC are completely befuddled
and buffaloed. "The DNC is now The War Party?"
- Our hero, Barack Obama, wants to 'up the ante' and send
even more troops to Afghanistan? "The DNC is now The War Party?"
- Our hero, Barack Obama, wants to 'expand the war' and
attack Pakistan? "The DNC is now the War Party?"
- You bet it is and this is why.
- 1. The DNC Zionist Jew Communists who defected
to the RNC in 1996 are back. (That is why I walked out on the RNC.)
That is why John McCain is a complete idiot to stick with 'the Iraq strategery'
of George Bush. Those are the diehard Russia-haters and America-haters,
dressed up as Neocons who came over to RNC so they could get the Jewish
vote (& money) for the RNC and win elections,
and turn the RNC into their own 'war party'. Now they are fed up
with BushCo and its total lack of results. They finally came to the correct
conclusion that George Bush is the worst form of idiot, both stupid
and arrogant, in US Presidential history.
- 2. Another factor is that Zbigniew Brzezinski has
his "entire professional reputation" on the line since he both
invented Al Qaeda and authored the lunatic scheme of "The Grand Chessboard",
aka: The bogus 'Global War on Terror.' He cannot be considered much
of a 'seer' or a foreign policy 'expert' with his entire plan in shambles.
- You know, it is one thing to have a senior moment and
put it down in words in an overrated book, and quite another matter when
the realities of 'the map' and global realities come into play.
- I wish General George Patton were still with us. He would
whip-out those dual Ivory-handled revolvers and shoot every one of these
dumbasses. Some say that when he was murdered, the Zionist fate of
America was sealed for good.
- 3. The DNC wants to go show the world they are
much smarter than Bush, so they can save both America and Zbig's
lame-brained reputation and embarrass Bush in one fell swoop.
- You bet the DNC is The War Party because if they also
fail to secure that Afghanistan pipeline, indictments for treason,
genocide and the murders of 9-11, war crimes are going to rain on THEM
just as hard as upon the RNC. Obama stated on July 22, 2008
that it is urgent that we reach a political solution in Iraq, withdraw
our troops and re-focus on Afghanistan. Yeah, the Grand Chessboard
is in complete shambles.
- That 'Afghanistan plan' is yet another
piece of dementia by Obama and Zbigniew because in the entire
history of Afghanistan there has never been a single successful
invasion of that nation. Those people are as stubborn as a giant
redwood stump, and to say they are deadly when pissed-off it putting
- Even Genghis Khan walked away swearing "Those people
are nuts!" One would think that a simple objective analysis
of the Russian Afghanistan War from 1980-1988 would draw
some to conclude "it is a pipeline too far through military means"...and
it is. Russia figured out after 8 painful years that helicopter,
tanks and armored vehicles were no match for pissed off Afghans on horseback
with Stinger missiles and RPGs.
- I can well imagine the howls of laughter rattling the
halls of the Kremlin courtesy of the years of idiocy of Bush-Cheney - and
now Obama and Zbigniew.
- One would think that at least one person in Britain knows
enough about the 'bloody history' of their own nation to remember the fiasco
resulting from the Kyber Pass and the Treaty of Gandomak. Britain got
their way at first, managed to humiliate the Afghans, and then Britain got
eaten alive, losing an entire army of 15,000 men, and had to flee
back to the safety of India.
- I cannot remember what leader or commentator said it
but many years ago someone made the comment that taking on the Afghans
was like going tiger hunting bare handed.
- If Bush, or McCain or Obama want to get along with the
Afghans, they better learn to wear a turban and 'hunker' to get a deal
- The real reason that Obama would bomb Pakistan is
because they have both 'reneged' on the Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline ("TAP")
and sided with Iran to do the Iran Pakistan
India Pipeline, or the "IPI". The TAP is still in limbo,
fundamentally dead, they do not control the right-of-way through Afghanistan and
now those Pakistanis have mucked up their brain dementia scheme even more.
- Yeah, bomb em! Prove yet again how thoroughly stupid
American leaders are.
- If Bush had any balls or brain cells that worked, he
would shout out from the Oval Office, "Does anyone have the telephone
number for BRIDAS CORPORATION?"
- But I digress, that telephone call would get him indicted
as a war criminal and many in our government as traitors and murderers
due to 9-11.
- Some wonder, why does Karl focus on the Afghanistan pipeline
and Bridas Corporation? Well, it is because right there is what the
entire fiasco is about. That is why. Once the real motives are on
the table, then people will much better understand why September 11, 2001
happened, and why our nation has been thrown into the meat grinder of this
Grand Chessboard 'brain fart' that was doomed the day it was conceived.
- Some readers might recall a "moment of truth"
that happened while Gen. Tommy Franks was still running the show in Iraq and Afghanistan,
but it happened before 9-11 and even before the invasions.
- He admitted to the pipeline 'mission' in Afghanistan and
Rumsfeld quickly corrected him, the entire DC 'spin cycle' had to scramble
to cover its tracks because this was PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 11, 2001.
- As they say, oops!
- "In April 2001, Tommy Franks, the commander of US
forces in the Persian Gulf/South Asia area, testifies to Congress
in April that his command's key mission is "access to [the region's]
energy resources." The next month US Central Command begins planning
for war with Afghanistan, plans that are later used in the real war
2001 (F)). [Sydney
Morning Herald, 12/26/02] Other little noticed but influential documents
reflect similar thinking (see September
2000 and April
- Actually, they had already started the war planning in
March but that is also well in advance of 9-11. The exact date
does not matter if it precedes 9-11 by months.
- In legal terms, it is called "premeditation and
aforethought to commit murder."
- So, if you take the date of April 2001 as to when General
Tommy Franks told Congress what the 'exact Afghanistan mission'
was, now you have clear proof of foreknowledge of 9-11 - and the attack
on Afghanistan - by at least the White House, the Pentagon and
- Yeah, the DNC is now the War Party. Their asses
are on the line, too.
- Jeff, are guillotines legal in America?