- Superheroes are big business in Hollywood now. Everywhere
you turn, you see another so-called star play-acting the superhero role
while millions of viewers flock to these inane flights of fantasy.
- American moviegoers love Superman and Batman, Spiderman
and Ironman. But not one of these well-muscled fantasy figures ever stood
a thousand feet up, at the edge of the world stage, and bravely gave their
lives for truth in the face of overwhelming evil.
- You probably have never heard the names of either superhero.
Hollywood does not inundate us with the names and faces of real heroes,
only the fake ones. Yet you may know the two well, from what they SAID
and what they DID on September 11, 2001.
- They were eyewitnesses from the inside out.
- Her name was Edna Cintron. What she did was defy danger
and deny the validity of official, fraudulent, after-the-fact scientific
- According to these official apologists, among them American
Society of Civil Engineers experts, Zdenek Bazant and Yong Zhou, Edna stood
on the edge of red hot steel for the longest time. She stood upon or adjacent
to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit of radiant, conductive steel, if you believe
- Yet Edna remains forever frozen in the famous photograph,
her image forever poised at the brink, appearing calm although her fear
must have been overpowering. She stood at the edge of an abyss, her arm
grasping a wrecked window frame while her foot slips perilously close to
- Befitting the moment, her image grows indistinct the
more one tries to focus. She has been identified by her husband as Edna
Cintron, who worked for Marsh & McLennan at the North Tower.
- "Edna stood waving for rescue in the North Tower
plane shape hole for at least 20 minutes," wrote Peggy Carter. "Her
picture is in the NIST reports, waving to us, (revealing) that their tales
of thousand degree heat from jet fuel is a lie. There is effort afoot to
deny her reality and her valor."
- A great lie, bolstered by the paid media and academia
apologists, for the benefit of the plotters.
- We see the doomed heroine standing there, minutes from
death. Forthright in appearance, she appears almost delicate, like a curious
child. Yet she must have been terrified. She must have been shocked. But
mostly she must have been very brave.
- She was, before the terrorists killed her and nearly
3,000 others, a verifiable witness that the temperature of the WTC steel
was NOT anywhere near 1,000F. We owe Edna an amazing debt of gratitude.
Because she made herself visible, a bold rebuttal to cowards and criminal
accomplices like Bazant and Zhou, Van Romero and Eduardo Kausel, John Gross
and Thomas Eagar, alleged scientists eager to explain away the gross inconsistencies
- There were NO sustained 1,000F temperatures. Thus NO
heat-related structural failure occurred.
- "All this have I seen," wrote one eyewitness
to evil long ago, an eyewitness called the Preacher, who might as well
have been speaking of FDNY Chief, Orio Palmer. "There is a righteous
man who perishes in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man who lives
long in his evildoing." (7:15)
- Those who killed Chief Palmer and his 343 brethren got
away with the crime. Before that massacre happened Palmer and a partner
got to the 78th floor of the South Tower.
- Palmer radioed to fellow FDNY firefighters. "I'm
going to need two of your firefighters, Adam stairway, to knock down two
fires. We have a hose line stretched, we could use some water on it, knock
it down, okay?"
- The widow of Chief Palmer heard the transcripts much
later. "I didn't hear fear; I didn't hear panic."
- If we carefully dissect Palmer's remarks we hear a man
going about the risky business of putting out fires. Nowhere does Palmer
report 1,000F steel. Instead he calmly requests TWO men, to help him with
a hose. The house line (the on site water hose) had water. Palmer requested
TWO firemen for TWO fires. How huge could those fires be?
- The so-called experts would have you believe Palmer and
his partner were standing on or under 1,000F steel. Chief Palmer would
never have put additional men in danger. He recognized immediately the
fires were controllable, the structure sound.
- The experts lied then and they are lying now.
- "I saw under the sun, in the place of justice, that
wickedness was there; and in the place of righteousness, that wickedness
was there." (3:16)
- And so, I too saw how the righteous are cast down and
how murderers are allowed to escape, and I too was filled with rage. I
was filled with rage at how the plotters delight in the crime and bestow
medals on each other and good men remain silent. Like the mystical superhero
of Ecclesiastes, I too was filled with anger and I too said in my heart:
"God will judge the righteous and the wicked; for there is a time
there for every purpose and for every work."
- But unlike the Preacher, I believe it is not only our
right but our duty to speak truth to power, especially when we see that
power abused and corrupted, when we realize good men and women were murdered.
We discover that villainy is cowardice, comfort, fear and complicity,
rather than pure evil for the sake of evil. The jihadists of government
and academia lock step like imperial storm troopers but we have the above
example of two superheroes to guide us. Godspeed.
- Certified firefighter and Alaska commercial fisherman,
Douglas Herman writes for Rense regularly. Email <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com