- One of my email update list members in Australia sent
me an excellent article and I sent it on to Jeff Rense to be posted.
- This is excellent information, folks, so I suggest you
might want to read the article link below and my article as well, so you
have the full and complete picture.
- Where I'm from, people would say that the US of A is
getting what we call a 'Suthern-style ass-whuppin' as to its dreams of
global oil and gas hegemony.
- That is where the high, mighty and arrogant get taken
out behind the barn and get the galvanized crap stomped out of them to
achieve an 'attitude adjustment.' That is what's happening right now but
Americans will not hear a peep about it from Washington DC or the MSM.
The illusion must be kept alive by ignoring the harsh facts of reality,
and not letting the American citizens know how bad things really are. And
they are REAL bad.
- This article linked above pertains to the recent G8 meeting
in Hokkaido Japan and how the US (Bush) tried to snub, offend and belittle
new Russian President Dmitry Medvedev at those meetings.
- Little Lord Bush putting the new Russian president in
his place in front of the rest of the G8 members.
- Medvedev proposed an excellent idea to the EU but it
was not "a Bush idea" and therefore it was not acceptable to
- Timed with the G8 meeting, the US sent the 'little Black
Poodle", Condoleezza Rice, out globe-trotting to piss on the feet
of the Russian Bear, yapping all the way like the useless appendate she
is. They even scheduled DoD military exercises in Georgia for most of July
to provide plenty of photo ops for the BushRice road show and carny
- Folks, Russia's Gazprom is the world's largest natural
gas company and Dmitry Medvedev used to be the head of that company prior
to becoming President Medvedev of Russia. This is not a man to have his
shoes peed upon...but Bush and Condi just don't get it. Medvedev now controls
Gazprom from the Kremlin since it is mostly "state-owned".
- Gazprom is a major Russian weapon in economic and energy
- At the rate they are growing, Gazprom may well be THE
natural gas powerhouse supplying most of the Eastern Hemisphere in twenty
years or less. They are growing THAT fast. Meanwhile, our idiot leaders,
and those in UK, cannot complete anything. All talk, no substance, nothing
delivered but mayhem, hot air and excuses, and one useless photo op after
- But soil Medvedev they did - both Bush at the G8, and
then Rice in the Czech Republic and Georgia.
- The Gazprom juggernaut has made major gains since 9-11
in Europe, the Caspian Basin, North Africa, and other areas of Africa -
while BushCo keeps scheduling one useless press conference after another
and announcing nothing...because it has nothing to announce!
- Almost 8 years, our 'leaders' remain stuck on STUPID
while foundering in rampant arrogance and incompetence. Thatis the Bush
Administration and the legacy he will leave behind for America when he
goes 'off his watch'.
- Whether we get Obama or McCain next, there will be no
change, just more stuck on stupid, while the rest of the world marches
- Whichever one of these turkeys does 'win' the November
election, he is going to wish he hadn't. The next president of the United
States will get 4 or 8 years of dealing mountains of Bush/Cheney dirty
diapers, and worldwide hatred and blowback due to the Bush policy of war,
genocide, and supreme arrogance.
- First Rice went to the Czech Republic to "seal the
deal" on the totally useless Bush Missile 'Defense' Shield. That bogus
'defense shield' is clearly and blatantly an OFFENSIVE
- threat to Russian strategic missile forces and cannot
possibly stop anything from Iran, if, when and "never" Iran were
to attack the EU.
- Out in the real world, it is a simple fact of life that
many of the EU nations get a very large percentage of their energy from
- Their biggest "utility company" is Russia.
No nation is going to launch missiles at some of its biggest customers.
Another Bush lie if one digs just 1 inch deep past the hollow rhetoric.
- Hint: Russia and Iran recently signed a mega-deal on
oil and natural gas and no matter what Bush or the US does, Iranian natural
gas and oil will still be powering the EU along with Russia even if it
has to flow through Russia to get there.
- That is a fact of life in the EU. Bush and Blair have
delivered absolutely nothing but hot air...and not the kind that heats
homes or power cars and industry.
- Russia has already made it clear they will counter the
Bush Missile Shield follymilitarily. Make no mistake, there are many millions
of very unhappy people in Europe because Bush is such a juvenile punk that
he would be so offensive and confrontational with Russia since he can't
get his way in Iraq or Afghanistan or the Caspian Basin, nor can he attack
Iran as he and Israel long to do.
- The Russians have already cut the Czech Republic oil
supplies by 50% to remind them who heats their homes and powers their economy
- It is not the fault of Russia or Iran that George W Bush
is a colossall failure. W is the sole reason for his failures and needs
no help from anyone in creating them. He is 'The Decider' - always decisive...and
- Wake up to reality, America. These people in DC are nothing
less than criminally psychotic and stupid. And they are certifiably insane
if they think they are the true leaders of this world. The world laughs
and mocks our leaders and has no intentions of kneeling to them.
- We were also treated to our utterly useless Secretary
of State jetting over to Georgia to assure the world that the US is 100%
behind Georgia and its membership bid in NATO. During her little tour was
when Iran launched those test missiles...which, of course, caused the little
Black Poodle to schedule another press conference to reiterate to the world
that the US was 100% behind Israel, too.
- Since the "world's only purported Superpower"
has proven itself impotent and has accomplished exactly nothing since 9-11,
most of the world knows that the words of Bush, Cheney and Rice are not
worth the price of a cup of coffee.
- Folks, ugly is getting uglier by the day for America
and its Grand Chessboardfor its Global 'War on Terror='...for its Oil,
Gas and Pipeline Follies which have now reached the point of being far
beneath even the worst theater. Their grand scheme is a complete and total
failure. Bush does not want to admit it; Bush and Congress do not want
Americans to wake up to the realities or the gravity of the situation.
- It would be comical if the long-term implications were
not such that the United States of America is soon going to find itself
mired in nothing but "stupid debt" - wasted and plundered for
the fraudulent Global War on Terror. To add insult to injury, now they
intend to lead the bailout of the Zionist banksters on home mortgage fraud,
derivatives and stupid bets, sucking the US economy into Second or Third
World Status like a Black Hole due to the myopia and sheer incompetence,
arrogance, fraud, and stupidity our leaders.
- The party is over and it is time to pay the tab. The
only problem is the macho revelers are all broke.
- I remember back in the third grade being forced to learn
all of the US states, capitals, rivers, mountain ranges, and where they
were on the map, etc. I always had this nagging question in back of my
mind "Why do I need to know this? For trivia pop quizzes in
- Over time one learns that maps are a 'good thing' and
if you cannot read them you certainly cannot win a war. Especially
a contrived war launched right square into a landlocked area and the Grand
Chessboard plan is trapped, doomed from inception. Only a complete idiot
can lose a chess game in three moves (9-11 / Afghanistan, Iraq,
bogus Global War on Terror aimed at the religion of the people you are
trying to rob, chess game is over).
- The pace of the news, including bad news for America,
has picked up considerably this year. It is either like the difference
between gentle waves on the beach versus a mile high tsunami inbound, or
the difference between a gentle breeze and an F5 tornado right square in
the face of every American.
- The tempo is way up and the bad news is spreading faster
than a California wildfire. I have been watching and most US news sources
are predictably silent on some major things, less they spook the American
Sheeple into a stampede.
- Why is the US so behind Georgia, and so desirous of making
Georgia the next member of NATO? Even with a cursory look at a map one
can learn that it is on the east end of the Black Sea as far away from
the North Atlantic and Europe as it can be. But it is of "national
strategic significance" to the US?
- I submit it is actually only significanct to save George
Bush's butt before he leaves office. Big Oil has many billions on the line
and already invested in the Caspian Basin and thus far, the Great Decider
has delivered nothing but nightmares and bad news for America. And mass
death in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- The fact that Barack Obama is raising much more money
than John McCain suggests to me that many of these big major corporations
are already backing up from the abyss, preparing to take massive hits,
and at the same time demanding Bush get off his arrogant ass and fix his
- This idiot in the Oval Office is like a bad dream that
just will not go away. When I see Bush on TV, the only words that come
to mind any more are 'pathetic' and 'despicable.'
- Study this map of the REAL Caspian Basin region for a
moment and then pick up again below the map.
- If you did memorize that map and are unemployed, apply
to either DIA, DoD, CIA or the White House for a job because they apparently
have no one there who can read that map.
- First off, the Caspian Sea is bordered by only five (5)
nations; Azerbaijan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Russia; the only
ally of that bunch being Azerbaijan.
- Little Georgia is primarily bordered by The Great Bear
of Russia on the north and little Christian Armenia and Islamic Azerbaijan
to the south.
- That is why our little poodle Secretary of State had
to rush over to Georgia and piss on the feet of the Bear and yap like the
good little doglet she is. That was after going to the Czech Republic,
too. regarding that obvious strategic threat to Russia and yet another
- Meanwhile, as I mentioned previously, Bush could not
resist insulting the new Russian president at the G8 meetings. Trust me.
this was all timed just for the G8 meetings.
- Now that you have memorized that map of how things are
really situated around the Caspian Sea/Caspian Basin "mother lode"
of oil and natural gas, remember what I have written about recently.
- The US plans to cross the Caspian Sea from Kazakhstan
or Turkmenistan, through Azerbaijan, through Georgia to get a pipeline
through to the Black Sea so they can finally declare "Mission Accomplished"
on something, other than idle photo op rhetoric - thus far confined pretty
much to the essence of nothingness.
- They tried in March 2008 to manipulate the Armenia elections
so they could route the pipeline through Azerbaijan, Armenia and Turkey
to get to the Black Sea (and the Mediterranean) but failed to achieve the
"CIA objective". When the CIA brats threw a 'mission specific
tantrum' and tried to stir up an Orange Revolution (because they failed)
it was immediately put down and Armenia is still aligned with Russia and
Iran, not the US.
- So, Georgia is on the 'hot seat' for a Bush Co pipeline,
since the US planners managed to "hem themselves in" and cannot
get a pipeline from Turkmenistan, through Afghanistan and Pakistan to the
ocean. Georgia is their only other way out, unless, and I emphasize "unless"
they change policies and route it south across IRAN to the ocean.
- Most of us saw the recent news that the US intends to
open a 'diplomatic mission' in Tehran.
- Had our Great Decider taken that step in 2001 instead
of waiting until the end of his pathetic 8 years in office, there would
have not been a need to do September 11, 2001.
- Since this Diplomatic Mission reverses almost 30 years
of hostile US policy towards Iran, it shows how desperate the Bush Administration
truly is at this time.
- Since the US has managed to stir up a hornet's nest in
both Afghanistan and Pakistan (ruling out the pipeline from Turkmenistan
to the ocean) and since the US cannot seem to resist offending Russia,
Iran might be its only way out of the mess BushCo has made of things. Russia
could crush tiny Georgia in about 24 hours if they so wished. Putting a
pipeline through there is not strategically safe if they persist in angering
and insulting Russia over and over again.
- Most Bears are pretty patient, until they are provoked
into action. And then things get ugly, fast.
- Almost 7 years and trillions of dollars wasted and the
BushCo war/s have accomplished nothing other thank mayhem, mass death,
maiming and human suffering and destruction on an enormous scale. On top
of that, the US has destabilized the entire world because a weak US dollar
equals very high oil prices. The more debt they keep piling upon debt,
the weaker the dollar gets.
- It is bad enough what they have already done in wasted
money (trillions of unnecessary war debt) and have destroyed the value
of the dollar and the overall integrity of the United States. Once they
bail out Wall Street, the banks, the mortgage companies - and leave the
rest of America flapping in the breeze - the dollar will get weaker (due
to debt on debt on trillions of debt) and drive up oil prices more.
- I am not sure what you know about economics, but basically
we are financing our own demise through needless debt and financial greed
and imbecility. High oil prices are fueling the growth of others entities,
and gutting America like being skinned with a dull deer antler.
- What is really sad are so many lost opportunities, and
that someone in the US thought pulling off September 11, 2001 was a good
way to get what they wanted.
- There are days I swear the USA must have Forrest Gump
in charge of strategic planning for the CIA, DoD and the White House.
- As Gump said, 'stupid is as stupid does.'
- Of course, all of this poodle peeing, posturing and yapping
is going on because, to this day, the US does not have a pipeline across
Afghanistan, which is why they attacked Afghanistan in the first place,
and blamed it on 9-11. The US still does not have a pipeline across Georgia.
They are still stuck in the mud and have no one to blame for that mess
- If you do not know what I am referring to, read the last
article on Rense.com on that matter, and the first article in this recent
- They US has run into a problem that is potentially even
more serious than Georgia and the incessant friction between US lies and
the fake Global War on Terror, and Russia out-performing Bush with its
- The Caspian Sea is a major source of food for that entire
region and all of the nations, including US-controlled Azerbaijan 'object'
to the US running that pipeline across the Caspian Sea just to bail Bush's
imperial ass out of the fire he created. This is a landlocked sea and a
major oil spill would be a huge environmental catastrophe to the area and
to the food supply of all the peoples in the area. This would not be a
small pipeline, it would be a large pipeline - and more than one since
both oil and natural gas have to be transported to the ports for shipment.
- If the US thugs can't get a pipeline across the Caspian
Sea and through Georgia to the Black Sea, or get the pipeline from Turkmenistan
through Afghanistan and Pakistan to the ocean, folks, everything in the
Caspian Basin for the past 10 years will have been in total vain.
- You may soon be reading about US and UK Big Oil having
"liquidation sales" and talking huge multi-billion losses and
write downs on their entire Grand Chessboard escapade if the US manages
to screw up a deal with Iran like they have everything else in that region
of the world.
- Since they based the entire escapade on lies, deceit,
the totally fraudulent Global War on Terror, I personally think we are
about to get a bath in 'red ink' that is well deserved, or there will be
huge shifts in US policy coming that are long overdue.
- I can hear the Likudists and Neocon Zionists screaming
at the top of their lungs from thousands of miles away. Some of them are
about to go apoplectic that BushCo is going to have to cut a deal with
Iran, whether any of them like it or not.
- I sent out a map in an email update that is the current
Bridas Corporation map...that Argentina company just keeps marching right
- The reason I used the simpler map in "The Pyrrhic
Victory of The Great Decider" is so Americans could get the simple
logistics issues of this "Pipeline War" clear in their heads.
- Folks, we are not just losing this pipeline and energy
war, the US is being routed. It is like one of those football games when
#1 shows up to play an unknown and is humiliated in a 35-0 defeat.
- That happens when #1 arrogantly walks in thinking it
is 'a walk in the park' and the underdog shows up and crams a game plan
and preparation down their throats. That is what is happening to America
- This map tells a simple story. We, the USA, are getting
our asses kicked in the entire Caspian Basin area by a company from Argentina
which is apparently getting along fine with everyone in the entire region.
- Bridas Corporation is now the main pipeline player in
the entire Caspian Basin and Bush has yet to complete even 1 foot of a
pipeline related to the Caspian Basin fiasco. Meanwhile, Russia, Bridas
and Iran have completed thousands of miles of pipelines and are rocking
- It has occurred to me many times that Bush should call
Bridas if he wants to get a pipeline done. But he cannot do that because
then it would come out that they had Afghanistan under contract and Bush
breached their contract with military force.
- Bush cannot turn to Bridas without indicting himself
for murder and treason, and war crimes.
- The US did get one pipeline done from Azerbaijan through
Turkey to the Mediterranean but that is 'Bush League' compared to the Major
League oil and gas reserves on the other side of the Caspian Sea.
- On both the "current Bridas Corporation map"
and in the GlobalResearch.ca article, it is also announced that Gazprom
and Libya have just entered into a contract to run a pipeline across the
Mediterranean to supply additional natural gas to the EU.
- (Commercial contracts and pens decking the world's purported
'only Superpower' again and again.)
- It is even worse than that. Once it gets to the EU, if
the US can ever get any oil or gas to the EU, the US will have lost that
battle as well. Said another way, the US "major market share"
is now gone...and in instead being supplied by Russia, Iran, Libya, Algeria,
- Ever since 9-11, the US and UK have been the key proponents
of the Nabucco pipeline into and across Europe. Bush and Blair were promising
a mother lode of oil and gas from the Caspian Basin, but...they failed.
- That is the 'red' pipeline on the map below. It is dead.
They have delivered nothing, not the financing, the oil and natural gas
to put through it or even effectively assembled the team and right of way.
- Too busy out lying about their fraudulent Global War
on Terror and scurrying around to cover themselves on what are now their
glaringly apparent lies, genocide and war crimes.
- Hungary recently pulled out of Nabucco and joined the
Russian pipeline consortium - the 'blue' pipeline known as South Stream.
Austria is in the process of doing the same since their national energy
company OMV was to be the terminal end of yet another failed Bush and Blair
- Just to show you how presumptively and prematurely stupid
our government truly is, note the red "Y" on the east end of
proposed US "red" pipeline. That upper part of the "Y"
is Armenia as if they already had that in the bag, and do not.
- These losers and morons make such erroneous assumptions
because the US offered Armenia an arms deal (declined) and the CIA was
over there to throw the election in the direction the US wanted it to be
- Meanwhile, the Blue Team Pipeline (aka: Russia South
Stream) is moving forward without delay and, of course, has virtually unlimited
oil and natural gas to deliver.
- When the EU and Bush tried to put Kosovo independence
in the way recently, Russia just walked around it and kept right on making
- Due to my business, I have to watch a lot more than just
- In fact, where I am and what I do (nanotechnology, 8
nations) necessitates that I watch just about everything but the US. The
only thing I watch regarding the US is what stupid thing are they going
to do next in the Eastern Hemisphere and exacerbate an already screwed
up game plan from the outset.
- However, I am uniquely positioned to see how these plans
have failed - and why. It does not bode well for America and in hindsight,
basing this entire fiasco on lies, schemes, etc has now proven to be profoundly
incompetent. When you add in that they triggered 9-11 so they could launch
this stupidity, it is also murderous and treasonous in the extreme.
- The policies of America are wrong-headed. The leadership
of America is far too pathetic to ever straighten out the mess they alone
- America is at that proverbial "Y" in the road
and I am convinced the government will go the wrong way, it always does.
- Either American citizens are going to have to fix it
or they will bear the bitter, grueling consequences for many decades.