- The readings of America's greatest psychic remain an
extraordinary body of data which often stagger the reader with its prescience
and projections of future events. Many years ago, during the cold
war, I remember reading about how Cayce claimed - while in one of his self-induced
trance sessions - some remarkable things about Russia.
- Today, much of the world views Russia and the brilliant
leadership of Vladimir Putin as the only hope of stopping the malignant
and deadly spread of
- world zionism. The signing of the new Russian-Iranian
strategic gas and oil agreement on Sunday, July 13, further seems to underscore
that any attack on Iran may bring Russia directly and immediately into
the conflict on the side of peace and the preservation of a free and independent
Middle East and - some would argue by extension - the world.
- The following two excerpts from Edgar Cayce readings
are quite extraordinary by any measure.
- FIRST -
- In this first short example, Cayce - in the 1930s - indicated
the 'sins' of the key nations:
- America - has forgotten "in God we trust"
- England - conceit
- France - lust
- China - isolationism
- India - internalization of knowledge
- Italy - dissensions
- He said "Russia will become beacons of hope for
the world." The statement about the 'conceit' (of the Zionist
London Banksters?) in England is extraordinary. Just look at the
Zionist conquest of Europe under the EU. The comment about America
having forgotten "in God we Trust" is beyond eerily accurate.
Remember, these statements were made in the 1930s
- SECOND -
- In this, more detailed account of his prowess, Cayce
makes a number of nearly breathtaking projections -
- Cayce predicted the beginning and end of both the First
and Second World Wars, and the lifting of the Depression in 1933. In the
1920s, he first warned of coming racial strife in the United States, and
in 1939 he predicted the deaths of two presidents in office;
- "Ye are to have turmoils -- ye are to have strife
between capital and labor. Ye are to have a division in thy own land, before
ye have the second of the Presidents that next will not live through his
office... a mob rule!"
- President Franklin D. Roosevelt died in office in April
1945. In November 1963, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas,
Texas, when racial tensions in the United States were at their height.
- "Unless there is more give and take and consideration
for those who produce, with better division of the excess profits from
labor, there must be greater turmoil in the land."
- In October 1935, Cayce spoke of the coming war in Europe.
The Austrians and Germans, he said, and later the Japanese, would take
- "Thus, an unseen force, gradually growing, must
result in an almost direct opposition to the Nazi, or Aryan theme. This
will gradually produce a growth of animosities. And unless there is interference
by what many call supernatural forces and influences -- which are active
in the affairs of nations and peoples -- the whole world as it were...
will be set on fire by militaristic groups and people who are for power
- (This 'unseen force' is clearly the Zionist banking cartel
and its forcing the US into WWII against Germany via the chicanery of FDR
and the London and Wall Street Zionist banksters. Few remember that
the Bolshevik Communist Zionist Jews were within a few weeks of a massive
invasion of Germany and all of Europe when Hitler beat them to the punch
with Operation Barbarosa, hoping to destroy Communism/Bolshevism once and
- Through Russia, Cayce said "comes the hope of the
world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism
-- no! But freedom -- freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man.
The principle has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized;
yet out of Russia comes again the hope of the world."
- Cayce also predicted the possibility of a THIRD World
War. He spoke of strifes arising..."in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara,
and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above the Persian
- Later on, when asked in June 1943 whether it would be
feasible to work towards an equitable international world currency or a
stabilization of international exchange levels when the war (WW II) had
ended, Cayce replied that it would be a long, long time before this would
happen. Indeed, he said, "there may be another war (WW III) over
just such conditions."
- It does not get much more clear than that. The
final paragraph from 1943 points to the world financial criminal cartel,
doubtless the City of London banking and financial controllers, preventing
the true and equitable stabilization of world economics after WWII ended.
Today's 'exchange levels' are being set by the world's 'currency'
masters - the oil and energy and banking cartels - and the control
and manipulation of it all by this now not so 'unseen' force.
- Cayce was peerless in his visions, and it appears that
Mr. Putin and Russia are standing in the breach in terms of preventing,
for the moment, the 'unseen force' (world Zionism) from taking total control
of the West.
- Russia is the only obstacle ('the hope of the world')
to that, and the Bush/Cheney/Zionist cabal is unarguably attempting to
force Russia into a war with the phony Bush protect-Europe-from-Iran 'missile
shield' in Eastern Europe deployment efforts. Russia is now saying
it will respond 'militarily' to such a deployment.
- We are at the edge, seemingly very much along the lines
'seen' by Cayce over 60 years ago in the final year of his life. -