- About 30 years ago, then President Jimmy "Mr. Peanut"
Carter and his National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, had a 'peanut
brain idea' that the US could take over the entire Caspian Basin mother
lode of oil and natural gas if they created Al Qaeda to destabilize those
Islamic areas (except for Christian Georgia) and turn them against Russia.
- Well, it was a nut brain idea at the time, and it is
still a nut brain idea. Here we are, about three decades later, and Russia
is stronger than ever while the US is sinking like the Titanic...and
its dreams of hegemony over the Caspian Basin are already sitting on the
bottom of the sea.
- You can view the following two maps in much larger form
by visiting the websites and zooming in on them. This is the north and
south part of just the Caspian Sea area and who holds the tracts of oil
and natural gas. It is not a US Show, it is now an "international
affair" and the US has no one to blame but itself.
- When I first found these maps years ago (during the early
part of the 9-11 Commission hearings), Amerada Hess had a prominent piece
that was just outside of Iranian territorial waters.
- They must have decided to sell that off to someone, since
Thomas Keane, 9-11 Commission Chairman, is both on the board of directors
and a major shareholder in Amerada Hess.
- They could not stick around too long and let Americans
find out that the Chairman of the 9-11 Commission and the company he
represents were profiting by not looking for the truth about 9-11, or
why that was used as the excuse to attack Afghanistan 'regarding a pipeline.'
- If you look just southwest of Baku Azerbaijan you can
find them in an older oil lease as 'Delta Hess'. That is a joint venture
with their good buddies from Saudi Arabia - "Delta Oil" - and
- Now, what America needs to see are similar maps for Turkmenistan,
Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan to see just how Big Oil has positioned
itself and is still waiting for that TAP pipeline across Afghanistan to
- That is why Barack Obama and Zbigniew Brzezinski want
to 'refocus' the US military on Afghanistan. They want to be the 'heroes'
who get that pipeline deal done...a project that BushCo screwed up from
day one when it invaded Afghanistan on October 7, 2001 to steal the pipeline
from the Bridas Corporation.
- That is especially true since Zbigniew dreamed up this
entire Grand Chessboard dementia due to his pathological hatred of Russia,
and his obsessive desire to take the oil and gas wealth for America.
- Well, uh, he failed and he will continue to fail. If
Barky Obama continues to listen to him (and he has no choice), Barky will
- Of course, the US has been vehemently opposed to pipelines
that are headed to other places and directing overall control of the Caspian
Basin oil and natural gas in directions the US cannot control.
- Remember, it was the US goal to control it all. That's
why America lied, schemed, and killed for 30 years to steal it from Russia.
- This Kazakhstan pipeline is extremely problematic to
US pipedreams of controlling the Caspian Basin. It will flow major amounts
of oil and natural gas to China.
- http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/commonwealth/ kazakhstan_pipeline_2004.pdf
- If you look at who is sitting on key tracts of oil and
natural gas leases for the Caspian Sea alone, you'll see it is not exactly
a US- dominated show.
- When you see my next article on this subject, you will
know exactly why the US has lost the Grand Chessboard match.
- The WORLD won, the greed-ravaged US has lost.