- It has been said "When you lose, make sure you do
not lose the lesson."
- About 1,000 BC a very wise Chinese general arose from
their ranks and clearly saw both the folly of war and the proper ways to
wage it. The entire balance and well-being of a people, their state, their
culture, their wealth and resources hangs in the balance of right and wrong
decisions by leaders.
- That is why nations of people need to do a better job
of electing their leaders.
- This Chinese general was named Sun Tzu and he wrote the
pre-eminent book on waging war and simply titled it .."The Art of
- The leaders are either very good at strategic planning
and execution, or they are tragically pathetic and inept. I submit that
our nation, the United States of America, is led by one of the biggest
bunch of 'strategic dumbasses' in the history of mankind and government
on this planet.
- It does not matter how many examples from history, how
many brilliant experts warning them of their folly, or how many times they
make the same mistake again and again, they just keep making those mistakes
over and over again. They refuse to learn and get things right the second,
fifth or tenth time they do something.
- The psychologists and psychiatrists have a way of describing
this phenomenon of human failure: "they fail to profit from experience."
- Said another way, they reach the state of stuck-on-stupid
and therefore they just stay on stuck-on-stupid. It is sort of like that
idiot who keeps touching the stove top burner to see if it is still hot...and
repeatedly it is still hot and he gets burned. He simply cannot get the
message to lock into his brain "do not ever do that again!"
- Their arrogance and the lies they told prevent them from
admitting their mistakes. Their deceit and incompetence would be laughable
if it were not also criminal.
- One of the teachings of Sun Tzu in his immortal work
The Art of War is thus:
- "The greatest general is not the one who can take
the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one
who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle."
- Trust me, George Walker Bush is too arrogant to sit down
with Vladimir Putin for that conversation. He would have to humble himself
and learn for a change.
- The sheer desperation that Washington DC finds
itself in has our all-powerful government using shills and acts tantamount
to bribes to try to "turn back the clock."
- Now those good Bush Buddies over in Saudi Arabia are
offering to buy $2.4 billion in Russian arms, if if if Russia will
break ties with Iran.
- You can bet all you have that the Saudis know that in
coming years Iran will be the most powerful Islamic nation in that region,
not Saudi Arabia. Americans will have an epiphany when they figure out
that Iranian Shia is not as hateful towards America as is Saudi Wahhabism.
That might be yet another Great Awakening in America for idiot Christians
that do not see the realities of the world as they really are.
- Things are now so desperate in Washington DC that
a top American diplomat is soon to meet with the EU and Iran's nuclear
program director in Geneva. That is a major shift in US policy,
but they have no choice.
- With Russia siding with Iran, and China
too, The Grand Chessboard is not what our idiot planners intended for it
to be. We lost.
- Be assured, we have no such leaders at the helm of America
today. We have no such generals executing our war plans dreamed up
by moron policy makers in Washington, DC that are delusional to think they
are God or that they are great.
- Sun Tzu would give them all an "F", and Americans
- There is a lesson in that for America - but
it will be up to the citizens of the United States to come to
the realization that our leaders will not learn that lesson. They have
that "fail to profit from experience" malady and it is apparently
incurable within the system they have in place. Like an alcoholic or drug
addict, first they have to admit they have a problem and then, and only
then, can help work. First, they have to admit they lied and they were
dead wrong with their "brilliant scheme".
- To admit their sins, they would have to confess their
lies, their treason, their crimes against humanity, their genocide for
oil, their war crimes and even their sins. I cannot speak for you, but
I am not going to hold my breath waiting for any of that to happen.
- George W Bush just announced on July 14, 2008 that he
is lifting the Executive Order ban on offshore drilling and urged Congress
to join with him.
- Why would he do that now?
- Seriously, did it take our decisive "Great Decider"
that long to make that decision...or did something just happen and he had
- I submit it is the latter. You decide:
- 1. Both my instincts and my sources say it is because
after almost 30 years of plotting, scheming and conniving, the Caspian
Basin is now lost to the US and UK. By hiding their greed and lust for
power and control behind a Global War on Terror aimed at Islam, they have
now managed to accomplish absolutely nothing in over six years except to
blow trillions of dollars in vain and get a lot of people killed, both
foreign and American, based on their lies. The US will get some
oil but it definitely will not control the Caspian Basin area.
- 2. Islamic Turkmenistan recently announced
that it was going to sell most of its natural gas to China and
a pipeline will soon be completed to do just that. In the very near future, Turkmenistan natural
gas will be flowing north into Russia, east to China, and southeast
into India. All of that natural gas was targeted by the US and UK in
their tragically flawed Global War on Terror...to turn it into American
and British controlled natural gas. And they failed to do so by any
measure one can define as 'failed'.
- This was in a document I presented at '9-11 Confronting
the Evidence' - and folks, they still do not have this pipeline done:
- > 7 Oct 2001: US
attacks Taliban under War Plan designed, practiced pre-9-11. Target
Bridas Corporation and their control of the Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline
crossing Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan. The Caspian Basin
is landlocked, without pipelines not oil or natural gas can reach the world
- > 8 Feb, 2002:
Afghanistan's interim leader Hamid Karzai said he and Pakistani President
Pervez Musharraf had agreed to revive a plan for a trans-Caspian gas pipeline
from Turkmenistan to Pakistan.
- > 27 Dec, 2002:
Central Asia pipeline deal signed; An agreement has been signed in
the Turkmen capital, Ashgabat, paving the way for construction of a gas
pipeline from the Central Asian republic through Afghanistan to Pakistan.
- > 23 Feb 2003:
OPEC agrees to fund the pipeline and Bush has guaranteed to protect
it with U.S. troops (without telling United States citizens). "23-02-03
Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan (TAP) have signed
a protocol for trans-Afghanistan Gas Pipeline Project However, some recent
reports had indicated that the United States was willing to police
the pipeline infrastructure through permanent stationing of its troops
in the region. The US ExIm Bank, the Trade and Development Agency (TDA)
and the Overseas Private Insurance Corporation (OPIC) had also shown readiness
to finance such a project, if leading American energy giants come forward.
- > 9 Sept 2003:
Bridas prevails at the 5th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals
after years of being jerked around in Texas courts. A $485+
million arbitration award upheld in Bridas SAPIC, et al v Turkmenneft and
Government of Turkmenistan.
- > 22 Mar 2004: U.S. Supreme
Court denies Writ of Certiorari, upholding 5th Circuit decision. State
Concern Turkmenneft v. Bridas, 03-1018
- They played a bad hand and lost.
- 3. We shall all be hearing soon about pipelines
where Kazakhstan oil and gas is headed in the opposite direction
as the US and UK wanted via the schemes they planned,
and lied about, and failed to accomplish. Most of Turkmenistan's energy
export has already headed the other direction.
- 4. Russia and Iran have just signed
a major oil and natural gas agreement. Therefore, any planned attack on Iran by
the US or Israel will now be viewed by Russia as
a direct attack on the interests of Russia. If you do not know how
to play chess, that is called CHECKMATE. Game over.
- 5. Iran is selling $400 billion in oil and
LNG to China under a long-term contract. They are also bringing
online, right now, 2 million metric tons per year in ethylene capacity
at Asaluyeh on the Persian Gulf.
- Iran has no reasons whatsoever to close the Strait
of Hormuz except in response to a direct attack by the US and/or Israel.
- 6. Iran, Pakistan and India recently
entered into an agreement for the IPI Pipeline that will supply natural
gas and oil to India.
- Folks, that all adds up to colossal amounts of oil and
natural gas that are not going to the US nor will the US or UK be in
control of that "distribution and revenues" I recently wrote
- Did the Great Decider stand before America on
July 14 and admit his defeat? Did George W Bush admit that after almost
30 years of deceit and plans to take over the Caspian Basin,
that those best laid plans from DC have failed miserably?
- Did he share with America, in sort of Christian
fashion of truth-telling, that he has failed all his life and, as of just
recently, history will record that his presidency failed to achieve anything
good? The 'tide of truth' is more like a tsunami as their DC lies are unveiled
one after another for the entire world to see.
- No, he staged a press conference to state that America needs
to find oil and gas...quickly. Somehow, he failed to mention any
of the real reasons for such 'urgency'.
- Just do the math, folks.
- For almost 30 years, our government and the UK have
lied, schemed, connived to take over the Caspian Basin and
its vast oil and gas resources. They failed.
- They have two routes out for pipelines - through Afghanistan or
across the Caspian Basin and through Georgia to
the Black Sea. They have failed to instigate either. Others are getting
the pipelines done and the oil and gas is not headed in the direction that
the US or UK can control.
- They created Al Qaeda all the way back during the Carter
Administration, and still failed.
- They had to come up with an excuse to attack Afghanistan so
they would have the pipeline right-of-way to get that oil and gas to world
markets. They failed to achieve that, as well.
- What was the excuse they came up with to attack Afghanistan?
September 11, 2001...so they could launch the big lie of the fatally-flawed
Global 'War on Terror.' I knew on that day that the rattlesnake within
our government had bitten itself.
- Without firing a single shot, Russia, China, India and
Iran now control the vast amounts of natural gas and oil in that part of
the world. Bridas Corporation just keeps building pipelines and Bush cannot
get even one done. Even the former USSR states of Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan now
realize that they can no longer wait on the idle promises and pipedreams
of Bush and Blair, or the threats they receive behind the scenes from those
- They say the pen is mightier than the sword. Yes, and
true, for pens and commercial contracts have just defeated what has to
be the dumbest war plan in the history of mankind, the Global War on Terror.
The greatest military power on Earth has been humbled, thwarted and defeated
by commercial contracts and pens.
- What is the lesson that our leaders will fail to learn,
fail to admit as their big mistake, the error that started them on their
path to being war criminals?
- Never, never, start a fabricated war against any religion
or any contrived enemy...most especially if the owners of what you are
after happen to be Islamic.
- What I have been watching since September 11, 2001 are
the darkest hours of my nation's history.
- My country has been grievously wounded by these idiots
and I am not sure at this time if my nation is going to recover.
- They say "it ain't over until the Fat Lady sings."
Bush might as well have let her sing the aria because from this point
forward the US is not going to get what it thought it would out of the
Caspian Basin. That is the proverbial bottom line.
- That is why Bush now has to get his butt in gear and
start finding oil and gas, and producing it, rather than try to steal it
with fabricated, illegal wars of aggression.
- Most Americans have not read the book I wrote, 'One-Way
Ticket to Crawford, Texas, a Conservative Republican Speaks Out'.
- In closing, this is what I have thought since Desert
Storm, 1991, ten years before 9-11-2001:
- "We have some folks in the White House who have
a serious case of Oil on the Brain and think they have to line up
one fight after another so they and their wealthy buddies can get really
filthy rich. Probably an incurable case of Oil on the Brain and I submit
it is to the point that they are no longer fit or capable of leadership.
It seems to be an incurable disease; it sure has been for a lot of our
- That was in direct reference to their Global War on Terror
strategy and its real objectives of taking over the oil and natural gas
of both the Caspian Basin and Iraq.
- The finish of that part of the chapter 11 also revealed
what their next great fiasco is:
- "Africa  is now of "vital US Strategic
Interests"  since that nation will be up to 25% of our total
- Don't forget about that Cheney investigation going on
down Nigeria way and over in France regarding $160
to $180 million in Halliburton bribes while he was CEO of that company.
Maybe that is what the "strategic interest" is all about, as
in covering his butt, fines, incarceration, or somebody ripping
the lid off a Bush Cheney secret, secret, secret. Halliburton = sleaze,
sleaze and more sleaze.  Must be a model of Peterson - Snow Blue
Ribbon Corporate Governance.
- Just think - Africa is next! See Dick run (to Africa).
- When you finish this chapter the only thing you will
want to see is GW and Dick run out of office for good cause."
- I also revealed in that chapter the easiest way to prove
who did 9-11. It is really not Osama bin Laden. That is a Fairy Tale for
American Sheeple so they will not watch too closely or ask too many questions.
- The Truth is going to come out America and most Americans
are going to be stunned and ashamed of what has been done in our name.
- Liars always fail in the long run and George W Bush is
abject proof of that.
-  http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_6026.shtml;
Illustrating the basis for such statements, in 2001 Vice President Dick
Cheney's report on a US National Energy Policy declared Africa to be one
of America's "fastest-growing sources of oil and gas". By February
1, 2002, the assistant secretary of state for African affairs, Walter Kansteiner,
declared: "This [African oil] has become of national strategic interest
to us." And a December 2001 report by the US National Intelligence
Council, Global Trends 2015, forecast that by 2015 a full quarter of US oil
imports would come from Africa.
- May 2002: Company announces that it is being investigated
for accounting irregularities regarding cost overruns on engineering and
construction jobs. April 2003: Reports surface that the Bush administration,
without a public bidding, awarded a two-year, $7-billion contract to the
company to fight oil fires in Iraq. December 2003: Allegations
surface that a subsidiary made $180 million in bribes to secure a $4.9
billion contract to build a natural-gas plant in Nigeria. January
2004: Company discloses that a subsidiary paid $2.4 million to a Nigerian
official's business in exchange for favorable tax treatment. In a separate
case, the company admits that two employees accepted kickbacks of about
$6.3 million after helping a subcontractor bilk the Pentagon for work in Iraq.
February 2004: U.S. officials allege that the company overbilled
the government $27.4 million for meals served to troops abroad.