- It has been said that "as goes GM, so goes America."
With GM teetering on bankruptcy - and suffering massive losses due to
lack of foresight on how to compete with foreign car makers - Americans
need to stop, think, and realize that GM going down means America is
not far behind. My guess is those GM executives never dreamed that BushCo
policies would turn out to be so devastating to America, and their business.
- Folks, you have not seen the worst of it yet. This Super
Storm is just now getting warmed up and will be the equivalent of "The
National Weather Service has issued a Severe Tornado Warning for the
entire United States"
- As the US tries to explain away to the American Sheeple
why the cost of gasoline is now so high, read this recent article and
consider the extent DC is lying to America yet again. They like to use
the typical lies of 'shortages' and 'supply versus demand' but global
production is at an all-time high and demand is dropping.
- http://www.forbes.com/reuters/feeds/reuters/ 2008/07/03/2008-07-03T184028Z_01_N02435397_RTRIDST_0_USA-OIL-
- "The 1.6 million barrels a day in record petroleum
exports represented 9 percent of total U.S. refining capacity of 17.6
million barrels a day. However, with refiners operating at 85 percent
of capacity during the January-April period, the shipments represented
a much a larger share of total U.S. oil products produced."
- Folks, that means they are EXPORTING oil, after they
import it, to make money to cover up the other damage their policies have
- Congress recently appropriated $400 million for covert
operations aimed at Iran. By any measure, that is an Act of War...but
that is only the tip of the iceberg. The US has been harassing and provoking
Iran for almost 30 years now.
- That will prove to be yet another $400 million that Congress
might as well have just carted out and dumped on the Capitol Mall, and
set it on fire.
- In my last article on Rense, "The World's Foremost
Terrorist Organization: The United States Government", I did not
address some matters regarding Iran.
- The military hospital at Landstuhl has also had 'black
ops commandos' come there who were extracted from Iran, too, either dead
or wounded. That, too, is an Act of War by a nation that thinks it has
the unilateral right to cross any border and do anything to anyone it
pleases. The US does not, in fact, have such a right under International
Law - or any other sense of common human decency.
- But I digress, common decency is not a forte of Washington,
- When the nutcases in DC came up with their not-at-all-brilliant
Global War on Terror as a renaming of their "Grand Chessboard"
scheme, they immediately surrounded Iran with placement of troops in
Iraq. Yes, Mr. John MaGoo, IRAN borders Iraq, there is no 'Pakistan-Iraq'
- We have parked carrier attack groups off Iran's shores
in the Persian Gulf and Arabian Sea. We have parked additional troops
and armor in Northern Iraq and have the CIA backing the rebel Iranian
MEK group that also seeks the overthrow of the Islamic government in
- Iran cannot trust the Turks since NATO membership for
them means they have to choose the US side, not the Iran side in the lies,
- We have parked additional troops in Turkmenistan to the
north of Iraq. Some of the special operations forces that came to Landstuhl
Germany were part of operations originating out of Turkmenistan to penetrate
Iran and stir up shit with the Iranian government.
- We have parked US forces in Afghanistan to their East.
- About the only place that Iran has a peaceful border
and no threat is Pakistan, which has begun distancing itself from the
US due to the brazen lunacy of their fake Global War on Terror and its
underlying scheme of dominating world oil and natural gas. Since I am
not a paid advisor to Clueless McCain, I will not spend any time explaining
to him why things are just fine along the IranPakistan border. They
also have no problems whatsoever with Armenia, but that border area is
very small compared to others.
- If you are not a whiz at global geography, this map pretty
well sums up the situation. It dates back to the Second Invasion of
Iraq under the stupidly, callously-named "Iraqi Freedom" operation.
This map was in my book 'One-Way Ticket to Crawford Texas':
- Azerbaijan, about the only US ally in the region, is
also a threat to Iran. All during the time that the US was conspiring
and planning and scheming to take over the Caspian Basin to get control
of that mother lode of oil and gas, Azerbaijan was the CIA base of operations
in that region of the world.
- Through the AzerbaijanAmerican Chamber of Commerce,
our CIA was up to all sorts of dirty tricks to get control of the Caspian
Basin, and continued harassment of Iraq and Iran. If you dig deep enough,
one can find Gary Best of Mega Oil, and recently-sentenced Simon Mann,
both former SAS and US Special Forces, both involved in those "shits
and giggles" games in that part of the world before they headed to
Africa to stir up problems there, too.
- My sources in Yerevan, Armenia inform that many visas
are being issued to Americans there to enter Iran. My source? The Embassy
of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Yerevan, Armenia, nice folks.
- Reason probable increased CIA infiltration of Iran.
- Reason for that Iran has elections in the future
and CIA wants to see if they can manipulate those elections like they
try to do all over the world. Of course, there is that urgent need to
falsify more intelligence...just like they did regarding Iraq.
- Reason the Iranians are letting them in? Probably to
correctly identify who the US has put in that part of the world to continue
the dissension, provocations and attempts to manipulate and control.
Their probable new 'base of operations' is that White Elephant, multi-billion
dollar 'embassy' in Baghdad.
- When you look at this matter objectively, Iran has demonstrated
a considerable - if not extraordinary - amount of restraint and has limited
the defense of Iran to Iran itself within their own borders. That is
a sovereign right and they are entitled to it.
- Even the US State Department recently admitted that it
is Iran that is keeping the peace in Iraq by persuading the Shiite cleric
Al Sadr to not unleash his forces in all-out civil war in Iraq.
- That photo op completely destroys the Bush rhetoric about
what Iran is doing in Iraq. Imagine my surprise, another Bush Lie exposed
for what it is.
- With Iran shipping hundreds of billions of oil, natural
gas, petrochemicals, etc, through the Strait of Hormuz, they have no
reason whatsoever to close that strait unless in response to a direct
attack from the US or Israel.
- One of the reasons that Russia and China are backing
Iran is not only about energy, oil and natural gas. Both of those Superpowers
are fully aware of what a total fraud Bush, Congress and the Global War
on Terror are.
- They know that Washington, DC will tell any lie, undertake
any dirty, underhanded trick, to get its way.
- The BushCo killers played a bad hand, one based on lies
and deceit, and they lost. Their delusional dream that they would rule
the world by ruling the Caspian Basin is a ship that now sits at the
bottom of the sea. But our 'leaders' are far too arrogant to admit they
lost it all.
- Most of the entire region feels this same way about the
US presence in the area. There goes the neighborhood.
- And that's the way it is, July 31, 2008.