- If the CIA/Mossad hired terrorists used an extreme surplus
of thermite or thermate for the welding of the steel columns of the building
structure, it is well conceivable that this surplus burned for weeks. Is
there any other material useful in controlled demolition, other than thermite
(or thermate), that would continue burning for weeks despite all trials
to extinguish the fire with water????? Thermite is not a simple "fire"
depending on exogeneous oxygen. Any combustion would stop within hours,
if there was no oxygen available. This is the reason, why a fire can be
extinguished with sand. In contrary, if one covered a thermite reaction
with tons and tons of sand, the reaction would not stop. And the reaction
could not be extinguished by pouring water onto the reaction partners.
It is well conceivable that the extra thermite, mixed and polluted with
other material, "burned" slowly and more moderately for weeks.
- Thermite or Thermate was suspected due to molten metal
seen streaming down the outer walls of WTC before the controlled demolition.
Kerosene or JET FUEL only goes to 1759 Degrees F, and only in ideal burn
conditions, not underground without oxygen.
- This is why the underground fires in ground zero point
to thermite or thermate (which is, may I illuminate you, a variation of
thermite). And the results of a chemical analysis proved beyond doubt that
thermite (or the variation thermate) was present. It is pure nonsense if
you pretend to assume, the results of a professional chemical analysis
might mirror some sulphate (!!) from "drywall".
- The underground fires, burning for weeks are a reality.
Photos and witnesses (firemen) prove that. So, do you really assume that
it was the jet fuel that kept burning for weeks???!! Or a paper basket??
Or some newspapers and wooden desks?? The stubbornness which you "Official
Story Theorists" exhibit against learning the facts is indicating
that they know very well where the smoking gun is to be found!
- Dr. chemist, university lecturer.
- Thursday, February 28th, 2008
- Submitted by http://www.911blogger.com/user/7 Jon
Gold on Thu, 02/28/2008 - 9:05pm.
- http://www.911blogger.com/node/14117 What's Being
- http://www.911blogger.com/taxonomy/term/612 activism