- In this third and final interview, Michael Folkerth's
book: "THE BIGGEST LIE EVER BELIEVED" exposes America's greatest
- Trying to corner Clinton, Obama, Romney and McCain into
addressing America's immigration invasion proves harder than arm wrestling
an octopus! Trying to get our apathetic American public to force definitive
answers from this presidential quartet proves tougher than bringing an
Egyptian mummy back to life.
- Once the full impact of adding endless millions of people
hits, the devastation to American society will make Hurricane Katrina look
like a Sunday picnic. It'll make Mount Saint Helens look like a puff
of smoke from Humphrey Bogart's cigarette. It'll make Briteny Spears'
life resemble a "Father Knows Best" happy ending. What's the
big difference for our entire society? Immigration, both legal and illegal,
will create carnage and consequences that affect every state forever.
- In other words, before the Titanic hit the iceberg, all
seemed well. Once it hit, everything changed for the worst.
- Folkerth examines why our corporations demand unending
immigration to force-feed growth. "Today we will once more work through
the actual root cause of illegal immigration as it relates to the economy,"
he said. "To avoid having to descend into the dismal science of conventional
economics, we'll apply my patented 'Mikeronomics' and take a shortcut to
- "Consumer spending represents two-thirds of our
domestic U.S. economy, and is responsible for some 62 percent of the jobs
that have thus far, not gone off to China. The necessity of keeping such
consumer spending whipped up to a brisk pace is well up in the red zone
of the alert scale for those seeking reelection.
- "And, since our economy is based on the impossible
basis of ever increasing growth, the necessity of adding a few million
new consumers to our buyers club from time to time becomes imperative.
Here's the rub. The current birthrate in the U.S. doesn't get the consumption
- "No problem; we have the I.N.S., often thought to
mean Immigration and Naturalization Service, but actually meaning "Instant
Necessary Shoppers," which allows 1.2 million foreign folks to join
our club each and every year, legally.
- "However, with all things ever expanding some years
back we reached that unfortunate, but predicable, point where the birthrate
and legal immigration combined didn't trip the trigger."
- That's when the brilliant, foghorn-leghorn rooster, alcoholic
Senator Teddy Kennedy of Massachusetts dumped the 1965 Immigration Reform
Act onto the American public. He raised immigration rates from a
stable 175,000 annually to 1.1 to 1.5 million. That single bill drove
consumption into high gear. Corporations busted unions and wages declined
because millions of immigrants moved into the work place to undercut Americans.
Soon, illegal aliens followed to work slave wages off the books. Result?
Farmers and corporations raked-in unheard-of profits. Our economic engine
roared with production, consumption, sales and pollution.
- "We also reached the point where the good citizens
of this country were reluctant that immigration continued at high numbers,"
Folkerth said. "Therefore we had a conundrum. Congress doesn't
like conundrums. It forced them to either tell the American people that
the false economy that they have come to love and enjoy was no longer an
option, or let a few thousand illegal immigrants sneak in each night to
reinvigorate the activity at the mall.
- "Given the above choice and with election coming
up, the decision for a person who is desperately seeking reelection becomes
quite clear; never face south.
- "We have noticed that nearly all politicians have
denied the personal knowledge that 12 to 20 million illegals lived and
worked our country. I remind you that these are the same politicians who
are protecting you from terrorists sneaking into the country.
- "If a federal or state politician says he or she
didn't know these folks were here, throw the bums out. If they did know
it and didn't tell us, throw the bums out.
- "They all knew we had illegal immigration because
it was encouraged. Allowing thousands of illegal people to invade the U.S.
on a daily basis and remain here for years without any measure of enforcement
against such activity, is encouragement; plain and simple.
- "Imagine a consumption based society that is already
teetering on the brink of recession due to a lack of consumer spending.
Teetering may not be the correct word when our president and Congress are
so desperate for Americans to spend money, that both agree to sending checks
out to the good taxpayers (and non-taxpayers) to provide the money for
- "Continue to imagine that in the middle of this
mess, 12 to 20 million of those consumers would leave overnight, due to
being deported. Politicians imagine this event occurring all the time;
it's called a hideous nightmare.
- "Now, given the above information, can you spell
a m n e s t y? Your faithful representatives sure can. After all, if there
is a fine, it's not amnesty, it's then spelled 'collusion.'
- "So what's the answer? Should we just continue to
increase population until the whole thing flies into a million pieces?
Should we keep on expanding until our natural resources can no longer support
us? Or should we work toward a sustainable economy that is not based on
ever expanding population growth?
- "Unfortunately, it is possible to add millions of
people to these United States. However, have you ever seen pictures that
exhibit the living conditions of the average people in China and India?
A picture is worth a thousand words. That picture may well represent Middle
America, just a few years down the road."
- To be certain, it's not pretty.
- "THE BIGGEST LIE EVER BELIEVED"
- Author: Mike Folkerth
- ISBN # 0-9779965-3-0
- Publisher: Lifetime Chronicle Press
- Available: <http://www.kingofsimple.com/>www.kingofsimple.com
- Price: $13.95 includes shipping
- Next column: "State of the Union: What Bush Didn't
- Listen to Frosty Wooldridge on Tuesdays and Thursdays
as he interviews top national leaders on his radio show "Connecting
the Dots" at <blocked::blocked::http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/>www.republicbroadcasting.org
at 6:00 PM Mountain Time. Adjust tuning in to your time zone.
- Take action: <blocked::blocked::http://www.thesocialcontract.com/>www.thesocialcontract.com
; <blocked::blocked::http://www.fairus.org/>www.fairus.org ; <blocked::blocked::http://www.firecoalition.com/>www.firecoalition.com
; <blocked::blocked::http://www.alipac.us/>www.alipac.us ; <blocked::blocked::http://www.capsweb.org/>www.capsweb.org
; <blocked::blocked::http://www.vdare.com/>www.vdare.com ; <blocked::blocked::http://www.immigrationcounters.com/>www.immigrationcounters.com
; <http://www.patriotunion.org/>www.patriotunion.org ; <http://www.safeamericaact.com/>www.SafeAmericaAct.com;
<blocked::blocked::http://www.cairco.org/>www.cairco.org ; <blocked::blocked::http://www.politicaltruthandfact.com/>www.politicaltruthandfact.com ;
- Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents
from the Arctic to the South Pole as well as six times across
the USA, coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from
the Arctic Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. He presents "The Coming
Population Crisis in America: and what you can do about it" to civic
clubs, church groups, high schools and colleges. He works to bring
about sensible world population balance at his website <blocked::blocked::http://www.frostywooldridge.com/>www.frostywooldridge.com