- Paul Krugram: Obama: Naive About Influence of Corporate
- Nothing Obama has said suggests that he appreciates the
bitterness of the battles he will have to fight if he does become president.
- Barack Obama Inc.: The birth of a Washington machine
- The automakers love E85 because it allows them to look
environmentally correct ("Live Green, Go Yellow," goes GM's
advertising pitch for the fuel) while producing vehicles, mostly highly
profitable and fuel-guzzling SUV and pickup models, that can run on regular
gasoline as well as on E85. 11. Since producing most domestic ethanol
requires large amounts of fossil fuel, and regular gasoline provides about
30 percent more mileage per gallon than E85, it's arguably preferable
from a conservation standpoint to drive a standard gasoline car rather
than a flex-fuel vehicle. Obama had essentially marshaled his twenty minutes
of undeniably moving oratory to plump for the classic pork-barrel cause
of every Midwestern politician.
- Barack Obama's Nuclear Ambitions
- Another Automaton of the Atomic Lobby
- The Foreign Policy of Barack Obama
- More Muscular Interventionism
- No wonder Nader is talking about running again.
- "Day after day, week after week, after you self-censor
yourself, you become a different person, and it's a reflection on character."
- Bill Clinton on Obama (Totally credible.)
- And do you really want this monster having access to