- "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter."
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Senator Barack Obama voted for the June 2007 immigration
amnesty that would have doubled current immigration levels to two million
annually. He voted for complete amnesty for in excess of 20 million
illegal aliens. He voted for the Dream Act that took hundreds of
millions of dollars out of the hands of black American college kids' hands-
only to give it to illegal alien students. Fortunately, senators
under enormous pressure from American voters defeated both bills,
over and over again.
- What's the problem here?
- Barack Obama represents the best of African-Americans.
Yet, he fails black America miserably! He stands in favor of
flooding this country with lower wage labor that destroys any chance for
African-Americans to gain a living wage.
- What happens from his actions as well as those
of white politicians?
- On Friday, January 18, 2008, Denver Rocky Mountain News
journalist Tillie Fong reported, "Homeless given shelter from bitter
cold." A picture showed 95 percent of the homeless as Black
Coloradan Americans on their way to the shelter.
- National figures show over 1.1 million homeless on our
streets at any one moment in America. Over 13 million American minority
children live below the poverty level.
- So, why won't Obama and white politicians address the
fact that in many areas of America, 50 percent of Black Americans
cannot find a job? More troubling, 40 to 50 percent of black students
fail to graduate from high school depending on state to state statistics.
As their family units break down, 50 percent suffer out-of-wedlock
- Painful economic dead ends
- That dilemma drives more black Americans into welfare
rolls, soup kitchens and homeless shelters. It places their children
into survival mode of drugs, violence and economic dead ends.
- Barbara Coe, of <http://www.ccir.net/>www.ccir.net
in California, sent me a distressing notice last week concerning African-Americans.
- It read, "In many areas of the country, male African-American
unemployment hovers around fifty percent. Many black voters, who have
the most to lose, support illegal aliens. Many black politicians
support massive immigration and amnesty for illegal aliens even though
mass unskilled immigration has dramatic impact on their constituents. While
many black families live in poverty throughout America, black politicians
are eager to import more poor people who will compete head-to-head for
jobs at the lower end of the economic scale.
- "African-Americans are getting hosed by their own
politicians on a grand scale.
- "Legal and illegal immigration has undercut blacks
from the jobs they once held in meat plants, service industries and on
construction crews. In many cases those were union jobs that paid
good wages with full benefits. Now those jobs go to illegal aliens
who work for pennies above the minimum wage.
- "Yet from black politicians nary a peep is heard.
- "One explanation is that many black politicians
are wealthy and couldn't care less about the working stiff. Having
to compete for jobs with some 30 million illegal aliens is something few
black politicians will be faced with but millions of black and low
income Americans will."
- Why do George Bush and Congress support 572,000 troops
on 700 bases in 120 countries around the world that cost U.S. taxpayers
over $1 trillion annually- but neglect American citizens as collateral
damage inside our own country?
- Ask yourself why Bush and many in Congress supported
an immigration bill that doubled current legal immigration from one to
two million annually? Ask yourself why our Congress and Executive
Branch secretly advocate for more-and-more "undocumented immigrants"
as they encourage taxpayers to pay one trillion dollars per year for primary,
secondary and tertiary "fringe benefits" while the 20
million fully-employed illegal aliens are paid $1.7 BIL per year, much
of which is in cash.
- Why do our leaders flood this country with tens of millions
of low wage workers when our own citizens hang in the balance? Why
prop up Iraq with $2 billion spent weekly for a country that doesn't want
us on their soil? Why do we do it without end while our citizens
suffer terrific hardship within our own country?
- The irony brings me back to Dr. Martin Luther King's
- "Our lives begin to end
- the day we become silent about things that matter."
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Why would Obama ignore the most vulnerable Americans?
- Why do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson say nothing and
do nothing about unrelenting, unending immigration? What about Dingell,
Jefferson, Young and other Black leaders twiddling their thumbs while their
constituents languish in soup kitchens, homeless shelters or cardboard
boxes under bridges even as you read this column?
- Patriots; Terry Anderson and Ted Hayes
- Two great African-Americans stand up where Obama retreats.
Talk show host Terry Anderson and political candidate Ted Hayes in
Los Angeles, California speak Truth to black Americans on what they face
from the Mexican invasion.
- For the past several years, Hayes, a 56-year-old lean
and lanky activist, has inspired blacks against illegal immigration with
fiery appearances on national TV, protest marches, civil disobedience and
leadership of Choose Black America, an anti-illegal immigration organization
launched and financially supported by the Federation for American Immigration
- "Illegal immigration is the greatest threat to blacks
since slavery," Hayes declared at a recent Choose Black America meeting
in Inglewood, CA. "Immigrants got our jobs, the hospitals, the
schools. Black folks can't compete."
- If we continue flooding our country with the poor of
other countries, we'll mushroom the juggernaut of poor in our nation. If
we continue ignoring poor Americans while we meddle in other countries'
business- we fail the original intent of our founders of this Constitutional
- One last thought!
- The USA is not the lifeboat for all nations. If we
continue adding the poor of other countries, at some point, they grow old
here without any means of supporting themselves- which will create a whole
new form of class poverty. It will prove intractable and unsolvable
beyond soup kitchens, homeless shelters and boxes under bridges.
- Listen, gentle readers! Something grows horribly wrong
with our fragile sovereign Republic the United States of America.
- Take action: <http://www.thesocialcontract.com/>www.thesocialcontract.com
; <http://www.numbersusa.com/>www.numbersusa.com ; <http://www.fairus.org/>www.fairus.org
; <http://www.firecoalition.com/>www.firecoalition.com ; <http://www.alipac.us/>www.alipac.us
; <http://www.capsweb.org/>www.capsweb.org ; <http://www.vdare.com/>www.vdare.com
- <http://www.cairco.org/>www.cairco.org ;
- Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents
from the Arctic to the South Pole as well as six times across
the USA, coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from
the Arctic Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. He presents "The Coming
Population Crisis in America: and what you can do about it" to civic
clubs, church groups, high schools and colleges. He works to bring
about sensible world population balance at his website <http://www.frostywooldridge.com/>www.frostywooldridge.com
- Listen to Frosty Wooldridge on Tuesdays and Thursdays
as he interviews top national leaders on his radio show "Connecting
the Dots" at <http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/>www.republicbroadcasting.org
at 6:00 PM Mountain Time. Adjust tuning in to your time zone.
- "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES"
by Frosty Wooldridge <http://www.amazon.com/>www.amazon.com ; <http://www.barnesandnoble.com/>www.barnesandnoble.com
- © 2008 Frosty Wooldridge -