- How many of you watched LOU DOBBS TONIGHT... this evening,
January 22, at 7 pm EST? If you did, you undoubtedly read the QUICK
VOTE, but you were unable to vote since Lou Dobbs left Ron Paul out
of his QUICK VOTE!
- The question was: Which of the following candidates
do you believe has the economic knowledge and leadership to guide the USA
for the next four years?
- The candidates he listed were:
- Which of the following candidates do you believe has
the economic knowledge and leadership to guide the United States for the
next four years?
- Total Votes: 20022
- NO MENTION OF RON PAUL!
- If I were Ron Paul, considering the treatment or perhaps
"non-treatment" he has had by the establishment media, while
other candidates have received coverage worth millions of dollars (FREE),
I would quit the race for the Republican nomination and go Independent...immediately.
He owes as much to his followers, some of whom have mortgaged their
houses, maxed out on credit cards to financially support his candidacy.
He cannot allow their efforts to be for naught. This is just
my personal opinion, and you may feel I am "off the wall". However,
I felt I should put my opinion out there.
- Are you as angry as I? Please register your views
at CNN.com. Go to comments section. Unfortunately, I believe
one is unable to register their views at the LOU DOBBS TONIGHT site itself.
Please cc your comments to me at: <mailto:email@example.com>firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to forward this email to all to all your lists.
- Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt
- Former Senior Policy Advisor
- U.S. Department of Education
- Former President of the Soviet Union Gorbachev said in
2000, in London: "The European Union is the New European Soviet. "
Since the North American Union is modelled on the European Union, what
would Gorbachev call the North American Union?