- Above photo shows a young German girl using German currency
as fuel in the family's furnace, such was the value of German money after
the "bankers" had run the German economy into the ground and
intentionally bankrupted the nation.
- Americans have had very little sympathy for the Germans
historically, but this soon will change.
- Distilling Facts From Fiction
- The POWERS that emerged victorious from World War I made
a second war almost inevitable by the peace conditions they imposed upon
Germany. That second war was later made certain, not by the intentions
of Hitler but by the determination of his enemies to destroy the new Germany
that he had created.
- By the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919 and the Treaty
of St. Germain on 20 September of the same year, the German people were
thoroughly humiliated. The British Prime Minister, Lloyd George, wrote:
- 'The international bankers swept statesmen, politicians,
journalists and jurists all to one side and issued their orders with the
imperiousness of absolute monarchs.'
- The old Austrian Empire was balkanised without respect
to its various cultures and nationalities. East Prussia was separated from
Germany by a large area ceded to Poland. The Sudeten Germans were placed
under Czech control. The coal mining area of the Saar Valley was to be
administered for fifteen years by the League of Nations and then a plebiscite
held. The corrupt Weimar Republic was forced upon the German nation and
the middle classes were robbed of their savings by corrupt finance. There
were millions of unemployed and the Sparticist Jewish revolutionary leaders
Karl Liebknecht and Rosa Luxemburg were stirring up red revolution.
- ALIEN CONTROL
- The Daily Mail reported on 10 July 1933:
- 'The German nation, moreover, was rapidly falling under
the control of its alien elements. In the last days of the pre-Hitler regime
there were twenty times as many Jewish government officials in Germany
as had existed before the war. Israelites of international attachments
were insinuating themselves into key positions in the German administrative
- Dr. Manfred Reifer, a well known leader of the Jews of
Bukovina, wrote in the Jewish magazine Czernowitzer Allegemeine Zeitung
- 'Whilst large sections of the German nation were struggling
for the preservation of their race, we Jews filled the streets of Germany
with our vociferations. We supplied the press with articles on the subject
of its Christmas and Easter and administered to its religious beliefs in
the manner we considered suitable. We ridiculed the highest ideals of the
German nation and profaned the matters which it
- holds sacred.'
- Resentment and resistance began to build up against the
alien horde and in the year before Adolf Hitler came to power Bernard Lecache,
President of the World Jewish League, stated:
- 'Germany is our public enemy number one. It is our object
to declare war without mercy against her.'
- The National Socialist Party of Adolf Hitler gained 17,300,000
votes in the election and gained 288 seats in the Reichstag. On 30 January
1933 Hitler was legally appointed Chancellor of the German Reich by President
Von Hindenberg. On 24 March 1933 the Reichstag elected by 441 votes to
94 to give full emergency powers to the new Reich Chancellor and the corrupt
Weimar Republic ceased to exist.
- On that same day, 24 March 1933, on the front page of
the London Daily Express appeared the main headlines: "Judaea declares
war on Germany: Jews of all the world unite", and followed with:
- 'The Israelite people of the entire world declare economic
and financial war on Germany. The appearance of the Swastika as the symbol
of the new Germany revives the old war symbol of the Jews. Fourteen million
Jews stand as one body to declare war on Germany. The Jewish wholesale
dealer leaves his business, the banker his bank,
- the shopkeeper his shop, the beggar his miserable hut
in order to combine forces in the holy war against Hitler's people.'
- The German government was removing Jews from influential
positions and transferring power back to the German people. This declaration
of war by the Jews on Germany was repeated throughout the world. The first
boycott of Jewish business concerns came after this Jewish declaration
of war in April 1933.
- TOTAL DESTRUCTION DEMANDED
- Vladimir Jabotinsky, founder of the Irgun Zvai Leumi
terrorist organisation, wrote in the January 1934 issue of Mascha Rjetach:
- "For months now the struggle against Germany is
waged by each Jewish community at each conference in all our syndicates
and by each Jew all over the world. There is reason to believe that our
part in this struggle has general value. We will start a spiritual and
material war of all the world against Germany's ambitions to become once
again a great nation, to recover lost territories and colonies. But our
Jewish interests demand Germany's total destruction, collectively and individually."
- JEWS DEMAND 'TOTAL EXTERMINATION' OF GERMANY
- "The German nation is a threat to us Jews."
- --Emil Ludwig Cohen wrote in his book The New Holy Alliance,
- "Even if Hitler at the last moment would want to
avoid war which would destroy him he will, in spite of his wishes, be compelled
to wage war."
- --Bernard Lechache wrote in The Right to Live (December
- "It is our task to organise the moral and cultural
blockade of Germany and disperse this nation. It is up to us to start a
- --The Jewish newspaper Central Blad Voor Israeliten in
Nederlands printed on 13 September 1939:
- "The millions of Jews living in America, England,
France, North Africa and South, not forgetting Palestine, have decided
to carry on the war in Germany to the very end. It is to be a war of extermination."
- --The Toronto Star (26 February 1940) printed a declaration
of a Rabbi Perlberg, Director of the British section of the Jewish World
- "The Jewish World Congress is in a state of war
with Germany for seven years."
- --The Jewish magazine Sentinel of Chicago printed in
its issue of 8 October 1940:
- "When the National Socialists and their friends
cry or whisper that this [the war] is brought about by Jews, they are perfectly
- Hitler now put into operation the plan of getting all
German areas into one state and all Germans under one German Government.
The Germans in the Rhineland, the Germans in Austria and the Sudeten Germans
responded willingly. In January 1935, the Saar Valley voted to return to
Germany with a 90 per-cent poll in favour. There were also Germans in East
Prussia and in Danzig now divided by land ceded to Poland by the Treaty
of Versailles. It is interesting to note that between 1933 and 1937 10,000
Jews migrated to Hitler's Germany, 97 of them from Palestine.
- THE MUNICH AGREEMENT
- An agreement was signed between Germany (Hitler) and
Great Britain (Neville Chamberlain) which suggested a peaceful revision
of the wrongs committed by the Treaty of Versailles. A four-power conference
was suggested which would preserve the peace. The four powers were Great
Britain, Germany, France and Italy.
- The paper Truth of 5 January 1952 stated that Mr. Oswald
Pirow, South African Minister of Defence, was sent on a mission to Germany
in 1938 by General Smuts to ease the tension on the Jewish issue. The British
Prime Minister told Pirow that pressure of International Jewry was one
of the principal obstacles to an Anglo-German accommodation and that it
would greatly help him resist that pressure if Hitler could be induced
to moderate his policy towards the German Jews. Pirow stated that Hitler
viewed this idea with favour and an Anglo-German agreement was in sight;
the effect would have been, in the event of war, to limit the conflict
to Germany and Russia, with the other great powers intervening to enforce
their own terms when the combatants were exhausted.
- However, the Four Nations Pact was not to be. The Jews
put an end to this, for on 7 November 1938, a few weeks after the Munich
Agreement and shortly before the journey to Paris of the German Foreign
Minister, Von Ribbentrop, the Polish Jew, Herschel Feibel Grynszpan murdered
the German Third Secretary of State, Ernst von Rath, in the German Embassy
in Paris. The five bullets fired were the logical result of the Jews' declaration
of war on Germany of March 1933 and put an end to the effort being made
to explain and extend the importance of the Munich Agreement and the revision
of the Treaty of Versailles.
- This assassination provoked anti-Jewish riots in Germany,
with the burning of synagogues and the looting and burning of Jewish shops.
The anti-Jewish riots inflamed public opinion in Great Britain and the
USA against Chamberlain's efforts to relieve Anglo-German tension. In the
United States Germans were assaulted and persecuted. The Jews began leaving
- The Paris magazine L'Ami du Peuple wrote about them:
- "These people fled from Germany because they attempted
to set up a rule of fire and blood and to let loose the horrors of civil
war and universal chaos."
- The American Secretary of State, James Forrestal, who
later died in mysterious circumstances, wrote in his Forrestal Diaries
(Cassel and Co., London 1952):
- "Have played golf with Joe Kennedy [US Ambassador
in Britain, father of President John Kennedy]. According to him, Chamberlain
declared that Zionism and world Jewry have obliged England to enter the
- The Jew, Schlomo Asch, in a pep talk to French troops
in the line in Le Nouvelles Litteraires (10 February 1940) wrote:
- "This is our war and you are fighting it for us.
Even if we Jews are not bodily in the trenches we are nevertheless morally
- On 8 October 1942 Sentinel magazine stated unequivocally:
- "The Second World War is being fought for the defence
and fundamentals of Judaism."
- TERROR BOMBING
- Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain had given an assurance
- "The British Government would never resort to the
deliberate attack on women and children and other civilians for the purpose
of mere terrorism."
- However, his successor Winston Churchill appointed as
his personal adviser the Jewish Professor Lindemann. Lindemann, later Lord
Cherwell, suggested the bombing of German cities and that working class
areas were legitimate targets, and from then onwards the last vestiges
of civilised decency in warfare were abandoned.
- These bombings began on 10 August 1940 with the bombing
of the small open town of Freiburg on the Swiss frontier. Fifty-three civilians
were killed, including twenty children playing in the park. It was reported
by Mr. Taylor of the American Red Cross in the New York Times of 3 May,
1940. This was before the Germans began bombing British cities. Mr. J.
M. Speight, CBE, Principal Secretary to the Air Ministry, wrote in his
book The Splendid Decision:
- "Adolf Hitler only undertook the bombing of British
civilian targets reluctantly after the RAF had commenced bombing German
civilian targets. It gave Coventry, Birmingham, Sheffield and Southampton
the right to look Kiev, Kharkov, Stalingrad and Sebastopol in the face.
Our Soviet allies would have been less critical of our inactivity if they
had understood what we had done... Hitler would have been willing at any
time to stop the slaughter. Hitler was genuinely anxious to reach with
Britain an agreement confining the action of aircraft to battle zones."
- In 1941, long before there was any assembling of Jews
for the supposed extermination camps, a Jew, Theodor N. Kaufman, wrote
'Germany Must Perish.' Kaufman set out a plan for the total destruction
of the German population by a very simple method: the mass sterilisation
of all German men and women between the age of puberty and sixty years.
He described the construction of the organisation for doing this. This
book was the basis of the Morgenthau Plan for the total destruction of
German industry and the enslavement of the German race. Naturally these
intentions of Germany's enemy got into the hands of the German propaganda
minister Goebbels, and it stiffened the resistance of the German nation
to avoid defeat. The Morgenthau Plan formed the basis of discussions between
President Roosevelt and Soviet leader Stalin acting through his liaison
officer, the Soviet Jew Zabrousky, and also formed the basis of the Yalta
- From a pre-1993 edition of John Tyndall's Spearhead magazine