- Last week, a British school teacher in Sudan suffered
conviction and prison for naming a teddy bear "Muhammed." Local
Muslims wanted to stone her to death for insulting their 6th century prophet.
Riots broke out across Sudan. They carry 6th century mind-sets in a 21st
century world. As in Iraq, any appearance of a republican form of government
or rights for women won't be tolerated under Sharia Law.
- Fast forward to America: Not one Muslim participated
in forming the United States of America. But today, over 1,000 mosques
rise into the skies over U.S. cities where 2.3 million Muslims colonize
America with their religion and 6th century rituals such as female genital
mutilation. A look toward Europe shows Islam infiltrating civilized nations
like England, Belgium, France and Holland-but then turns them into seething
infernos of racial tension, ghettos and riots.
- "We are the only country in history that ever deliberately
changed its ethnic makeup, and history has few examples of 'diversity'
creating a stable society." Governor Richard D. Lamm
- Today, at taxpayer expense, we build Islamic footbaths
for taxi drivers at airports and colleges while political correctness
does not allow Americans to enjoy any form of Christian expression in their
own schools or public buildings. The politically correct crowd changed
"Merry Christmas" into "Holiday Season."
- Note the irony in all this!
- Additionally, the American public sits "numb"
to the invasion of 20 million illegal aliens. This president and Congress
refuse their sworn duty to secure America's borders and revoke anchor baby
- Last month, authorities caught 19 Chinese illegals in
Wickenburg, Arizona. China refused to take them back, so this government
issued an order to not detain them or any other illegal Chinese. Pause
to grasp this!
- This president attempts to change U.S. "sovereignty"
to a globalist one world order-a socialist state with open borders. A
total of 54 Mexican consulates aid illegal aliens in major cities. At
least 31 sanctuary cities throughout America provide safety for illegal
aliens while the Congress attempts amnesty and a fast track to citizenship
for illegals. Governors, state legislators, city mayors, city councils
and many police agencies refuse to rid our nation of illegals.
- Yet, millions of illegals arrive un-checked--bankrupting
schools, hospitals, emergency rooms, welfare programs and entitlements
paid for by American citizens.
- This country allows another country's language to take
over in front of its eyes. Seymour Lipset, the renowned historian, said,
"The histories of bilingual and bi-cultural societies that do not
assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension and tragedy. Current day
France stands as a formidable precursor for America."
- All the while, Americans recline dumb and apathetic on
their sofas while gazing at inane NFL games, drinking beer and gobbling
- With continued lack of participation, America's best
days fade in her rearview mirrors. With 460,000 military personnel
in 120 countries, America resembles an empire. Every empire in history
decayed from within. In the early 21st century, America hobbles off the
world stage--overrun by the hordes at the gates, indolent world conquests
and bankrupted economically with power that no longer enjoys relevance.
- It's been said that, "Dying empires cling until
the very end to the outward trappings of power. They mask their weakness
behind a costly and technologically advanced military. They pursue increasingly
unrealistic imperial ambitions. They stifle dissent with efficient and
often ruthless mechanisms of control. The creeds and noble ideals of the
nation become empty clichés used to justify acts of greater plunder,
corruption and violence. By the end, there is only a raw lust for power
and few willing to confront it."
- Bush's war proves such plunder. The "War on Drugs"
manifests unending meaninglessness. This nation's debt spirals into the
dungeons of despair.
- The most damning signs of this degrading republic manifest
faster if Hillary Rodham Clinton becomes president. We will see the presidency
controlled by two families in the last 24 years. In that time, the middle
class vanished while the top one percent amassed more wealth than the bottom
90 percent. That renders signs of an oligarchy in power.
- Common citizens stagger daily under massive debt while
funding hundreds of military bases worldwide while one president declares
wars on nations 10,000 miles away. In the meantime, democratic freedoms
diminish (Patriot Act) in the name of national security. U.S. infrastructure
erodes as millions of illegal foreign men, women and children fracture
education systems, health care, prisons and public housing.
- Job wise, congressional leaders outsourced, insourced
and offshored three million American jobs in the past 10 years. Detroit
lost 60,000 manufacturing jobs in the past 24 months. Congress didn't
- "There has been a glaring and unfortunate display
of incompetent strategic leadership within our national leaders,"
said retired Lt. Gen. Ricardo S. Sanchez, the former commander of forces
in Iraq to the New York Times, adding that civilian officials have been
"derelict in their duties" and guilty of a "lust for power."
- The United States dropped from the world's largest creditor
to its largest debtor. The U.S. military-industrial complex spends as
much money annually as the rest of the military power in the world combined.
All the while, Social Security and Medicaid services sink into financial
- Last Tuesday, President Bush vetoed a domestic spending
bill for education, job training and health programs, but signed another
bill giving the Pentagon $471 billion for the fiscal year that began October
- What do our young men die for? Short answer: Halliburton,
Big Oil, Blackwater and other corporate elites that feed off the Iraq War
like jackals on a carcass.
- Our government resembles a Hobbesian ethic of individual
gain at the expense of American citizens. No one wants to die for a Halliburton
or Exxon, but Bush enjoys his own volunteer private army. It's the perfect
mercenary force. Thus, 99 percent of Americans remain unaffected by American
kids dying in Iraq.
- We allow our president and Congress an endless cycle
of war and conflict that drains away the morality, ethics and dreams of
our founding fathers.
- Rather than speeding into the 21st century--out of oil,
with wrecked environment, scarce water and depleted resources-we need exponential
numbers of enlightened citizens intending, then creating new workable paradigms.
We need reasoned nationalism and fair benefits for OUR citizens. We invite
'conscious capitalism' that benefits us, our environment and other countries
in our world.
- We must move toward a stable, sustainable and viable
future with a roadmap and plan. Since you prove one of the enlightened
citizens, what are your ideas for an American future that meets with expectations
and opportunities for your children in a sustainable world? What issues
must we address and solve? How would you solve them? Write me: <blocked::mailto:email@example.com>firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take action: <http://www.thesocialcontract.com/>www.thesocialcontract.com
- ; <http://www.fairus.org/> www.fairus.org ; <http://www.firecoalition.com/>
www.firecoalition.com ; <http://www.alipac.us/>www.alipac.us
- ; <http://www.capsweb.org/> www.capsweb.org ;
<http://www.vdare.com/> www.vdare.com ; <http://www.corydefensefund.com/>www.corydefensefund.com
- Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents
from the Arctic to the South Pole as well as six times across
the USA, coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from
the Arctic Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. He presents "The Coming
Population Crisis in America: and what you can do about it" to civic
clubs, church groups, high schools and colleges. He works to bring about
sensible world population balance at his website <http://www.frostywooldridge.com/>www.frostywooldridge.com