- Data from -
- 73,846 US TROOPS DEAD (near top of page 6)
- 1,620,906 PERMANENTLY DISABLED (near top of page 7)
- US DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS ISSUES OFFICIAL REPORT
CONFIRMING 73,000 U.S. TROOPS KILLED IN IRAQ SAME GOVERNMENT AGENCY REPORT
CONFIRMS 1.6 MILLION "DISABLED" BY THE WAR
- From Peter Marshall E. Boomhower
- George Walker Bush has presided over the worst defeat
of the United States Military since Vietnam and has deliberately skewed
reporting of the deaths and injuries to conceal the facts.
- Department of Veteran's Affairs, in conjunction with
the Joint Chiefs of Staff, has released the truth because they need the
American People to know our military is literally, destroyed.
- They cannot release these horrific numbers via the chain
of command because they are under orders to conceal the truth at all costs,
so they let slip a report which now cannot be "un-slipped."
- Here are the facts and a link to the government source
to prove these facts:
- More Gulf War Veterans Have Died Than Vietnam Veterans.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs, May 2007, Gulf War
- Information System reports the following:
- Total U.S. Military Gulf War 1 and Gulf War 3 Deaths:
- * Deaths amongst Deployed: 17,847
- * Deaths amongst Non-Deployed: 55,999
- Total "Undiagnosed Illness" (UDX) claims: 14,874
- Total number of disability claims filed: 1,620,906
- * Disability Claims amongst Deployed: 407,911
- * Disability Claims amongst Non-Deployed: 1,212,995
- Percentage of combat troops who filed Disability Claims
- Soldiers, by nature, typically don't complain. They don't
want to be perceived (by idiots) as being weak, or complainers, or looking
to get out of work/danger. In other words, the real impact of those who
are disabled from the US invasions in Iraq, Afghanistan and other Nations,
is not fully reflected in the official Veterans Affairs numbers.
- Why are the government numbers of 3,777 as of 9-7-7 are
so low? The answer is simple, the government does not want the 73,846 dead
U.S. soldiers killed in the Gulf to date to be compared to the 55,000 U.S.
soldiers killed in Vietnam, lest we all conclude Iraq = Vietnam.
- What the government is doing is only counting the
soldiers that die in action before they can get them into a helicopter
or ambulance. Any soldier who is shot but they get into a helicopter before
he dies is not counted.
- 73,846 dead U.S. soldiers for this scale operation using
weapons of mass destruction is not high - we expect the great majority
of U.S. soldiers who took part in the invasion of Iraq to die of uranium
poisoning, which can take decades to kill.
- More than 1,820 tons (3-million, 640 thousand pounds)
of radio-active nuclear waste uranium were exploded into Iraq alone in
the form of armor piercing rounds and bunker busters, representing the
worlds worst man made ecological disaster ever. 64 kg of uranium were used
in the Hiroshima bomb. The U.S. Iraq Nuclear Holocaust represents far more
than fourteen thousand Hiroshima atomic bombs.
- That's 14,000.
- The nuclear waste the U.S. has exploded into the
Middle East will continue killing for BILLIONS of years and can wipe out
more than a third of life on earth. Gulf War Veterans who have ingested
the uranium will continue to die off over a number of years.
- From a victors perspective, above any major war in history,
The Gulf War has taken the severest toll on soldiers.
- So far, more than one million people have been slaughtered
in the illegal invasion of Iraqi by the U.S.. This is genocide of the highest
- Iraqi birth defects are up 600% - the same will apply
to U.S. Veterans.
- Statistics and evidence published by the government and
mainstream media in no way reflect the extreme gravity of the situation.
- Those working for the government and media must wake
up and take responsibility for immediately reversing this U.S. Holocaust.
Understanding who is manipulating all of us is critical for all of us.
- For those of you who doubt the veracity of this story,
who naively believe it can't be true because if it were true, you would
have heard it from the government or from the main stream media, can see
the proof yourselves directly from the United States Department of Veteran's
Affairs web site -Source:
- This story is 100% accurate. 100% true. 100% verifiable.
- From the bottom of page 9:
- 1. The total number of service members ever identified
by DoD with possible low-level chemical warfare agent exposure serving
in units in the hazard areas at or near Khamisiyah, Iraq is 145,472 as
of June 30, 2006.
- In this report, VBA displayed compensation and pension
statistics on 145,456 service members. VA and DoD have completed their
fourth quarter 2006 review of service member records. However, there is
a possibility of future changes, if needed, based on further review by