- This individual seeks an executive position. He will
be available January 2009, and is willing to relocate.
- GEORGE W. BUSH
- 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
- Washington , DC 20520
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Law Enforcement
- I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving
under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my
driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been
"lost" and is not available.
- I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL.
I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use.
By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty
- I graduated from Yale University with a low C average.
I was a cheerleader.
- PAST WORK EXPERIENCE
- I ran for U.S. Congress and lost. I began my career in
the oil business in Midland, Texas, in 1975. I bought an oil company, but
couldn't find any oil in Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly after
I sold all my stock. I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart
deal that took land using taxpayer money. With the help of my father and
our friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected
governor of Texas.
- ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS
- - I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil
companies, making Texas the most polluted state in the Union. During my
tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America.
- - I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the
tune of billions in borrowed money.
- - I set the record for the most executions by any governor
in American history.
- - With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida,
and my father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after
losing by over 500,000 votes.
- ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT
- - I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office
with a criminal record.
- - I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing
cost of over one billion dollars per week.
- - I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted
the U.S. Treasury.
- - I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit
in U.S. history.
- - I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies
filed in any 12-month period.
- - I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in
a 12-month period.
- - I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the
history of the U.S. stock market. In my first year in office, over 2 million
Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month.
- - I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest
of any administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire,"
Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
- - I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips
by a U.S. President.
- - I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for
receiving the most corporate campaign donations.
- - My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of
my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy
fraud in U.S. History, Enron.
- - My political party used Enron private jets and corporate
attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election
- - I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton
against investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating
the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the
biggest corporate rip-offs in history. I presided over the biggest energy
crisis in U.S. history and refused to
- intervene when corruption involving the oil industry
- - I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S.
- - I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals
to be awarded government contracts.
- - I appointed more convicted criminals to administration
than any President in U.S. history.
- - I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest
bureaucracy in the history of the United States government.
- - I've broken more international treaties than any President
in U.S. history.
- - I am the first President in U.S. history to have the
United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.
- - I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
- - I refused to allow inspector's access to U.S. "prisoners
of war" detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva
- - I am the first President in history to refuse United
Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).
- - I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences
of any President since the advent of television.
- - I set the all-time record for most days on vacation
in any one-year period. After taking off the entire month of August, I
presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
- - I garnered the most sympathy ever for the U.S. after
the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S.
the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in
- - I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide
to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people), shattering
the record for protests against any person in the history of mankind.
- - I am the first President in U.S. history to order an
unprovoked, pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign
nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of
U.S. citizens, and the world community.
- - I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and
support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families
- - In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our
reasons for attacking Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends.
- - I am the first President in history to have a majority
of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace
- - I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical
Bunker Buster," a WMD.
- - I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring
Osama Bin Laden to justice.
- RECORDS AND REFERENCES
- -All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now
in my father's library, sealed and unavailable for public view.
- - All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading
and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
- - All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my
Vice-President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy
and unavailable for public review.