- Between Huckabee's "Paul is dead" quote and
Tim Russert's admonition to Ron Paul on Meet The Press to "Stay safe
on the campaign trail" it is time to say that there can be no doubt
about it: These are threats. The establishment is delivering a big time
message to Ron Paul.
- They know what is really going on. They know the real
- Ron Paul is doing very well and they are very worried.
- The reason that the Ron Paul revolution is so worrying
to the members of the Establishment is because this revolution is the most
disturbing in history.
- What I mean is that this revolution is the most disturbing
- The Ron Paul Revolution is the first web based revolt.
This is the first truly post-modern political movement.
- Pundits declare that Ron Paul is the Internet's choice
for the Presidency. But when I drive to the store, in my very liberal
town, I don't see any yard signs for Rudy, Hillary or anyone but Ron Paul
and he has five signs. If this is an Internet revolution ii is now
threatening to break through to the larger outside world.
- The meaning behind being the Internet's choice is what
is interesting here. Like it or not, in my own decidedly unscientific
polling of people, I have decided that those people who get most of their
information about current events from the internet are better informed.
I have also discovered that those people who get most of their information
from TV or the newspapers are the most ill informed.
- So if Ron Paul is the Internet's choice, and the people
who get their information from the internet are better informed, than that
can only mean that Ron Paul is the choice of the best informed of Americans.
- And this is what is rubbing Paul the wrong way with those
- This is not a revolution like anything that has occurred
in the past. This rebellion, best personified by Ron Paul, is a knowledge-based
- This is a rebellion based on the facts.
- In a sense it is the worst possible nightmare for the
- This is a rebellion by the most intelligent of the population.
- And they will out-think everyone else.
- This is a rebellion of the intelligent against the plans
of those who are also intelligent.
- But unfortunately for them we have the numbers. There
are more of us than them. And we are also putting up our own money for
- Because the elites know all of this they are stymied.
They don't want to resort to violence, yet, but they are resorting to
threats. They are trying to unnerve Ron Paul. But history is on our side
and we have a candidate who is smart, like us.
- Give your money to Ron Paul. Write to Tim Russert and
tell him what you think. Thank the universe every day for the Internet
and do everything you can to make sure that the monkeys in Congress don't
let anything happen to it.
- But most importantly join the Ron Paul revolution.