- I felt I had to argue. Why SHOULD they have their way?
Their approach so far was disrespect; they'd snatched me here -- without
a say! "You guys should learn some people skills," my hands I
raised in fists. 'Twas then it was the *probe* came up, "Whoa -- now
what the hell is this"!?!
- I backed into a railing, behind me all was DOWN. The
city glistened gleamingly, the probe was glowing now. Why MUST they play
abductor (?) -- when I know it's what WE'D do . . . I'd hope that they're
beyond the need to bully me and you . . .
- I hear, ". . . to 'bully' is not IT at all,"
(?) "it's process and it's schedule; you're not the ONLY one, you
know? Why ARE you causing trouble"?
- "A simple 'would you come aboard' was all it would
have taken! But you just up and snatched me; please correct if I'm mistaken"!
I wondered if they'd asked me, then remembered I HAD begged . . . for just
this thing to happen; then the probe -- it touched my leg!
- <Warp, . . . I'm on a table, and I cannot move, or
shout! Now I'm getting really scared -- is THIS what they're about? How
much TIME has passed, and what will NOW transpire? I feel like a lab rat,
and I'm SHAMED -- my cheeks on fire!
- "OK you guys, I'm scared now. . ." I think
out loud in fright, as all the spunk has left me, and I really COULDN'T
fight. The table slips beneath me, and becomes a simple chair (?); I found
that I could move at last -- leapt straight up in the air!
- "Please, don't ever DO that"! And as I shout
that moot command . . . four strange beings, just then, appear -- a weirdly
- They ARE the strangest group I've seen . . . in DECADES
at the cinema! Retreating in a dead heat race? My wounded pride and piqued
bravura. They ARE . . . a flower . . . head of cabbage (?), then a lizard
with a veil (?), and a grey is in attendance (?) with a mantis (?) . .
. tells the tale! There's a clicking and a snapping, and a flapping slurp
or two, then the *mantis* rubs its forearms and the music's sweet and true!
- I try to match it's lilting tone; I sing a counter point
in blue -- throw 'what the hell!' to here and gone; I grope for sense and
clue! This is a DREAM, my thought or guess, so I uncork -- be damned or
blessed, and join in with the alien song. Somehow I sing; it can't be wrong.
- It's not just a dream, or as easy as that -- will they
tell me what the deal is, or will they boil me down to fat?
- Of course -- there are those out there in that unguessed
vastness who *would* eat us. I imagine we'd have to make room for them,
too, just as they would have to make room for us..
- SIGHTINGS HOMEPAGE
Site Served by TheHostPros