- The craft is an equilateral-shaped triangle,
each edge, from tip to tip, is approx. 184ft.
- The 'Firefly' is one of the current generation
of super-stealth aircraft, still part of the black-budget programme.
- This is not the alleged 'HALO' product,
which is a smokescreen designed to lure inquisitive researchers away from
the 'Firefly', Warton are going to great lengths to keep ufologists interested
in that facility and its craft.
- Near silent in operational flight, near
silent hover capabilities.
- The underside lighting configuration
is so designed as to give conflicting eye-witness accounts of the lighting
and indeed shape of the craft, the three large circular red lights in each
point can converge in the centre to form one very large red or white light.
- The craft is fitted with various psychotronic
devices, including certain beam weapons that can induce psychological and
physiological effects on humans and animals alike, including pulsed phased
lighting effects that can induce a fit, convulsions, or merely varied hallucinagenic
- The disrupters, the sound weapons, can
disoreintate individuals, this can then go on to cause physical displacement,
and if the signals are strong enough, prove fatal.
- I am informed that there are two of these
craft in Europe in current operation, one is based at Boscombe Down, and
shares flight operations with Macrihanish. The other craft is based in
Germany. The USA have two craft, of slightly different configuration. The
craft is manned or crewed by NATO personnel, it is believed all participating
NATO countries supply flight crew. Flight simulators are located in the
UK, Germany and the USA.
- Graham M. Wilson (Chairman & Director
of Investigations) Society for Paranormal & UFO Research