- He's been told all of his life that Bill
Clinton is his father, and late last month, 13-year old Danny Williams
of Arkansas underwent a DNA test to find out the truth!
- And now just 24 hours after the DRUDGE
REPORT first revealed that the White House was being rocked by a new DNA
terror, the story was out-of-control and landing on front pages of newspapers
all over the world!
- "CLINTON PATERNITY BOMBSHELL"
the NEW YORK POST screams in a Page One on Sunday!
- London's Fleet Street was fighting over
any new scrap of information.
- "It's not the race of the mother
that is trouble, or the fact she was a prostitute," one Clinton adviser
told the DRUDGE REPORT late Saturday in hurried breath. "It's the
chance, that if the test comes back positive, he is a 'Dead Beat Dad!'"
- The results from the DNA test are still
not known as this transmits.
- The Williams DNA sample sits in a lab
somewhere in the southeast United States.
- And results from the test will be matched
with information found in the Independent Counsel's impeachment report
- The STAR magazine and ace investigative
reporter Richard Gooding hope to determine Danny Williams' true paternity
by matching the teen's DNA with information made public in the Starr report
-- information that traced the president to Monica Lewinsky's dirty dress!
- It is believed that the information found
in the Starr material will allow 99% accuracy on paternity results.
- The DRUDGE REPORT has also learned that
STAR and Gooding have arranged for Williams and his mother to hold an all-media
press conference blowout if the test come back positive.
- The whereabouts of Williams, his family,
or reporter Gooding are not known as this transmits.
- "It's completely Bullshit! I guarantee
you that if you do this you'll never work in Democratic politics again!"
- That was the threat issued by George
Stephanopulos to Steve Dinari, director of Ross Perot's Illinois campaign,
in 1992 when Dinari informed him that he was ready to go public with this
story, according to the Internet's NEWSMAX.COM.
- "If you went on the radio and said
that Bill Clinton is the father of an illegitimate black child, you will
be laughed at," Stephanopulos said.
- "People will think you're crazy...
You will be embarrassed before the national press corps. People will think,
nobody will believe you, and people will think you're scum."
- For all parties involved, the horrible
wait has begun.