- Scientific minded people like myself,
who would like to learn more about flouride. If you work in the dental
field, this letter will provide you with information that can be used to
educate your patients with scientific data which has been documented on
the world wide web. Knowing both sides of the issues of flouride in the
90's is something good for not only dental technicians, but people employed
in water treatment plants, and people who manufacture flouride products.
I have compiled four of the best internet sites
- I could find through my research, which
provide the best, and most professional data on the subject. Please feel
free to distribute this letter freely if you know someone who may be interested
in such information. You may want to bookmark these sites, in order to
view them when you have more time to read through this material.
- 1. An independant comprehensive report
prepared by the Natick Fluoridation Study Committee. http://www.cadvision.com/fluoride/natick.htm
- This site is a MUST read. It is the most
scientific database on flouride, with the latest in research data I have
ever come across. Just scroll down to the table of contents:
- 2. Fluoride: Protected Pollutant or Panacea?
- An overall nice page with a medium amount
of information concerning flouride.
- 3. Chemical Manipulation of Consciousness,
Behavior, Health and Evolutionary Potential in the Human Population. http://www.cco.net/~trufax/menu/chem.html
- There are articles from health experts,
studies, the law, declassified documentation, and more. It is the biggest
and most informative site out there.
- 4. OraMedia. http://mizar5.com/omedia11.htm
- The Site for Dental Self-Sufficiency
is a brief description of how cavities can heal themselves over time after
eliminating the cause of cavities: