GET VISIBLE! Advertise Here. Find Out More


Steps In Removing Smart Meters

From Dr. Gayle

If you know someone who needs a meter removed from their home and/or from their neighbors' homes so that they can access their home without being sickened by RF emissions; please tell them to file the Form 903 with HUD here:

Also, please file with the State Attorney General:

If there are enough complaints, the government will take this more seriously.  Right now, everyone is doing their own thing- arguing with state PSC/PUC, filing a lawsuit here or there...etc.  Regardless of any other legal measures taken, it is critical to get all of these complaints into HUD and the State AG.

If you have a website, blog or group or professional organization, etc. please post the above links for your members' benefit.


Donate to Support Free And Honest Journalism At
Subscribe To RenseRadio! Enormous Online Archives, MP3s, Streaming Audio Files,  Highest Quality Live Programs