|Share Our Stories! - Click Here|
Read For Yourself How Criminally Rotten
Special to Rense
The shadowy composition of the Ukrainian government... you can't make this up!
While Russian-Ukrainian war is ongoing, let's take a look at the composition of the Ukrainian government:
The core decision-making inner circle of Ukrainian President Zelensky is actually based on his circle of friends when he was an actor.
1. The Chief of Staff of the Presidential Palace, Andre Yemark, is a comedy producer;
2. The head of the Presidential Administration, Andre Bodin, is a lawyer in the entertainment industry;
3. The president's chief policy adviser, Sergey Sheffey, is a comedy writer;
4. Ivan Bakanov, deputy chairman of the Ukrainian Supreme Intelligence Service, is the boss of a comedy film company;
5. Senior adviser to the Ukrainian National Defense Committee, Sergei Sivoko, is also a comedian and is Zelensky's partner in acting.
If you just look at their resume, you can't tell whether it is a film and television company or a country's decision-making body.
Why has Ukraine completely ignored the geopolitical relations of major powers over the years? It seems that homeland security and national development have nothing to do with these politicians-because it really doesn't matter, they are basically not Ukrainians.
Because Ukraine recognizes dual nationality, 80% of senior government officials are American, and 90% of the wealth and people of the rich are in London or Switzerland.
During the 2008 Olympics, the pro-American Georgian President Saakashvili, who was ordered to attack by Putin, was defeated and overthrown and transformed himself into the governor of Odessa Oblast, Ukraine.
The female health minister of Ukraine is the most typical example. She was born in the United States. Before 2013, she was an American general doctor. She went to Ukraine in 2013, naturalized in Ukraine in 2015, and was promoted to Deputy Minister of Health in 2016. In 2019, Zelensky defied all opposition and was appointed health minister.
The three ministers appointed by Ukraine's parliament in November 2014 are all foreigners:
The Secretary of the Treasury is American;
The Minister of Health is Georgian;
The Minister of Economy is Lithuanian;
The former president of Georgia was the governor of Odessa;
The last president, Petro Poroshenko, was said to be a CIA informant.
As for the grassroots troops, many frontline commanders are American and have joined Ukraine in recent years.
In terms of quantitative statistics, the indicators are like this:
1) 80% of senior officials hold U.S. citizenship (dual citizenship is legal).
2) 90% of the wealth of the rich are in Europe and the United States.
3) Zelensky is neither Russian nor Polish, but Jewish, and he also has a mansion and huge assets in the United States.
Is there any hope for ordinary people in such a country?
When the war comes, will anyone think about this land from the point of view of the country and nation?
So what is the ultimate goal of so many people with American and Western European nationalities infiltrating Ukraine?
The Ukrainian government is a high-sounding government in the name of the Ukrainian state and the Ukrainian people. In fact, it is nothing more than a shadowy cabinet. Living in such a country is helpless and tragic, and it is really hard for more than 40 million Ukrainian people!