Some Interesting Facts...
* Hiroshima has returned to what it was economically before the atomic
bomb was dropped.
* Japan prevents the use
of mobile phones in trains, restaurants and indoors.
* For first to sixth primary year Japanese students must learn ethics
in dealing with people.
* Even though one of the richest people in the world, the Japanese do
not have servants. The parents are responsible for the house and children.
* There is no examination from the first to the third primary level because
the goal of education is to instill concepts and character building.
* If you go to a buffet restaurant in Japan you will notice people only
eat as much as they need without any waste because food must not be wasted.
* The rate of delayed trains in Japan is about 7 seconds per year!!
The Japanese appreciate the value of time and are very punctual to minutes
* Children in schools brush their teeth (sterile) and clean their teeth
after a meal at school, teaching them to maintain their health from an
* Japanese students take half an hour to finish their meals to ensure
proper digestion because these students are the future of Japan.
The Japanese focus on maintaining and protecting their culture.
* No political leader or
a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan: not the Ayatollah
of Iran, the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince!
* Japan is a country keeping Islam at bay by putting strict restrictions
on Islam and ALL Muslims.
1) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.
2) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.
3) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan
4) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.
5) One cannot import a 'Koran' published in the Arabic language.
6) According to data published by the Japanese government, it has given
temporary residency to only 2 lakhs, Muslims, who must follow the Japanese
Law of the Land. These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry out their
religious rituals in their homes.
7) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number
of embassies in Islamic countries.
8) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.
9) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers
sent by foreign companies.
10) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that
no Muslims should apply for a job.
11) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamentalist,
and even in the era of globalization they are not willing to change their
12) Muslims cannot even rent a house in Japan.
13) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the whole
neighborhood stays alert.
14) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic 'Madrasa' in Japan.
15) There is no Sharia law in Japan.
16) If a Japanese woman
marries a Muslim, she is considered an outcast forever.
17) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at
Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, "There is a mind frame in Japan that
Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one should stay away from it."
The Japanese might have lost the war, but they are in charge of their
There are no bombs going off in crowded business centers, "Honor Killings",
nor killing of innocent children or anyone else.