So how did the fire get from up here.....
Down to here?
This fire happened without help from a hidden incendiary device
BEFORE the building collapsed? Yet no rubble in the street is burning.
We must believe smart kerosene (jet fuel) sprayed from a ruptured
fuel tank...is very smart fuel...
1. It found its way from the fireball area (?) without igniting
to the elevator shaft. Probably elevator doors were either closed or blown
into the elevator shaft. Down the shaft it went
2. While not burning, this smart fuel dropped 1,000 feet down
the elevator shaft - still without evaporating.
3. Non-burning smart fuel then passed straight through the car ceiling
and floor in the elevator shaft, still without evaporating or burning.
4. Then the smart, non-evaporating, non-burning jet fuel magically
passed through yet another set of elevator doors near the ground floor
- doors which are closed most of the time in any building.
5. After the smart fuel made its way through all these obstacles,
twists and turns though double layer steel doors out into the lobby, only
then did it ignite itself.
Upper floor elevator door(s) were probably destroyed by the aircraft
impact. But there is always a door on the elevator car itself, and still
another door at each floor. Only one door on each floor is ever open at
a time. Since the original WTC had 110 floors, this equates to the ground
floor elevator door being open less than 1% of the time.
What about sprinklers?
No wonder these people are staring at the fire....perhaps in disbelief.
Next time you light a charcoal fire, be careful...that lighter fluid
might be smarter than you think!
- Ted Twietmeyer
Source - http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-201_162-10016477-9.html