Everyday they come in, articles on aspartame and their dangers, Dr. Thomas. You can't lie anymore on safety. The world knows aspartame is a poison and has killed millions while FDA not only approves another aspartame product but allows it in drugs knowing it will interact and harm the patient. Even I'm a victim. The FDA are cowards and have caused the murder of millions by aspartame because of refusal to ban it. You have received the imminent health hazard petition by mail, sent certified mail. Now ban it.
What to Avoid:
1) Soft drinks without sugar or low sugar content : Light drinks contain aspartame , an artificial sweetener. At the end of the 90s, the European Foundation of Oncology and Environmental Sciences Marazzini of Bologna, conducted an experiment on the potential carcinogenic effects of the compound. The study concluded that aspartame is a carcinogen, capable of inducing malignant tumors in rats, even at doses permitted for human consumption. According to some research carried out worldwide, aspartame seems to be linked to anxiety attacks, blindness, brain tumors, hearing loss, hyperactivity, heart palpitations, reproductive problems, Lou Gehrig's disease (better known as ALS).
This Dr. Thomas is what its doing to babies:
From: will isiam <email@example.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 17:15:33 -0600
When are they going to get rid of this stuff. My 16 month old daughter was fine up until Tuesday this week. Last week her doctor suggested using sugar free drink mix flavor to get her to drink more water. Well I did. On Tuesday my baby started having seizures. She was in the hospital 3 days being poked and poked all over. People constantly messing with her. All tests that were run were normal no signs of any neurological problems. After reading about the effects of aspartame I have narrowed it down to that. I asked the drs and neurologists if that could have caused it and they said no. Well we have been home since yesterday. We have gave her no meds and no sugar free drinks. She has not had a seizure. She was having them back to back for 2 days when they finally stopped and of course the drs think that it was the meds but I am convinced now it's the aspartame. I feel like a lot of what they call epilepsy is caused from this horrible stuff. They expect the child to be on meds for something than can be prevented easily. Why wont drs believe this. I am not a conspiracy theorists but experienced it first hand at my daughters suffering from it. --- end
FDA also lies to doctors so they don't know about drug interaction, or that it is a seizure triggering drug even though four types of seizures are listed on your own report. http://www.mpwhi.com/92_aspartame_symptoms.pdf Every person in the FDA who tells anyone aspartame is safe should be prosecuted as Dr. James Bowen said years ago. The FDA agent that visited him was upset he wrote it and didn't want to take the 29 other cases of aspartame disease. There was no concern whatsoever that aspartame is a chemical poison, and a biochemical warfare weapon. http://www.maebrussell.com/Aspartame/Swirl%20and%20the%20Swastika.html
STATEMENT TO THE FDA ON FOOD LABELING -
JAMES D. BOWEN, M.D.
3118 S Logan Ste.3
Lansing, MI 48910 (now Oregon)
My statement for the public record regarding food labeling and the aspartame issue is serious if not somewhat facetious at times. The reason for this is because I have found little evidence of honesty, integrity or stability on the part of Food & Drug Administration officials regarding the aspartame issue, since its approval in 1981. This attitude is largely shared by the general public. I come in contact with approximately two new people each week who are now being or who have in the past been poisoned by aspartame.
All of them share the same reactions that it is not worth writing to the FDA or NutraSweet, because you and your agency have run amuck and are no longer a valid public benefactor.
The recent revelations about the problems surrounding generic drug approvals are compelling evidence of what happens when an agency considered itself above the law in dealing with these matters. In my opinion, this has resulted in the mass poisoning of the American public as well as seventy-plus countries in the rest of the world. Watching FDA officials walk through the "revolving door" and be further rewarded by being promoted to other positions of high public responsibility is clear evidence of a government out of control.
For this reason, I am opposed to labeling aspartame content of food and drinks. To do so would imply that the government is taking some sort of responsible action...when the only responsible action would be to immediately take aspartame off the market, fully disclose its toxicities, offer full compensation to the injured, public and criminally prosecute anyone who participated in the fraudulent placement of aspartame on the marketplace. That includes those who work so diligently to keep in on the market as well.
Further, to label the purported aspartame content of a product would cover a number of toxic flaws in the product and its allowable daily intake (ADI) as follows:
- That the amount stated on the label was accurate and factual rather than theoretical. Aspartame breaks down relatively quickly in solution. Given the well established modus operandi of the manufacturer, there is no concern given the ultimate consumer. And cover-ups seem to be a part of the routine of doing business. The public should be well advised that the amounts really used in liquid products are relatively greater than those stated to accomplish a relative compensation for the loss of product sweetness occurring during storage in solution.
- That the ADI presently allowed is 50% greater than that expected to cause a reversal of the phenylalanine/tyrosine ratios in the human brain. This has profoundly bad implications for the human being, including dopamine and serotonin synthesis inhibition, causing depression, appetite changes, mental inabilities, increased susceptibility to seizures and a host of neurohormonal problems.
- Every known metabolite of aspartame is of marked or questionable toxicity and patently unsafe for human use. Methyl alcohol is metabolized to nascent formaldehyde in the eye, nervous system and other metabolically active organs. It immediately attacks and denatures the tissue structure proteins in which is metabolized to nascent formaldehyde. This stimulates specific organ and subcellular autoimmunity which seems to be a preponderant source of the bad experiences reported by NutraSweet victims. Aspartic Acid is a neuroexcitotoxic present in damaging amounts, it own right, at the ADI for aspartame. Simple logic tells one that it will vastly increase the metabolism of methyl alcohol to formaldehyde attach there. This corresponds well with the symptomalogies often experienced, such as Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS), bulbar palsies, neurohormonal disorders, diketopiperazine issue remains totally unresolved and dangerous. The amino acids that are released by hydrolysis, form eimers and isomers that are either not sufficiently studied, or which are known substrates in undesirable pathological states such as Alzheimer's disease.
- There is the issue of the approval of aspartame for market, which has violated every principle of responsible science and responsible government. Everyone responsible for this hearing should at least completely review the approval process and the comments of the participants and observers who have so excellently elucidated all the malfeasance for the public record, such as Dr. Adrian Gross and many, many others (all on the public record).
In light of the above 4 points, I highly recommend that you deny in every way possible any subterfuge of respectability that the aspartame people have enshrouded themselves and their product within hopes of quickly denying its access to the worldwide marketplace. I write this, not believing that it will do the slightest bit of good in the sense of affecting the labeling issue per se, but that instead, it might reach some honest, concerned, conscientious individuals in the process.
Dr. Bowen has Lou Gehrigs from aspartame and his life destroyed because of FDA approval of a deadly chemical for human consumption. While most people know it was approved by the political chicanery of Don Rumsfeld there is absolutely no excuse for the FDA not banning it with so many demanding ban including 12 toxicologists.
Don't you ever have the audacity to tell me again the case is closed. It will be closed when aspartame is banned, and not until. You have the petition, only a few days to answer it. Ban it Dr. Thomas or resign in disgrace. Even the chief FDA scientist, Dr. Adrian Gross who headed the investigation on aspartame and asked for the indictment of the manufacturer for fraud testified against his own FDA to the Senate on 8/1/85 saying its on the market illegally because it caused brain tumors and brain cancer and violated the Delaney Amendment. I've told you many times his last words "And if the FDA violates its own laws who is left to protect the public?" He said FDA should not have been able to even set an allowable daily intake because it causes cancer. How many times do you have to be told it is illegally on the market? If anyone knows how deadly it is, its the FDA who according to testimony to the Senate gets so many complaints they were referring them to the AIDS Hotline to get rid of them.
At least there are now 6 class actions on deceptive advertising calling soda "diet". Who were the first to report to the FDA that aspartame would cause obesity? The soda companies, then called the National Soft Drink Assn, now American Beverage, mentioning Dr. Richard Wurtman's affidavit that aspartame causes you to crave carbohydrates so you gain weight. Then turned around and lobbied for NutraSweet. Why don't they just take the "t" off diet?
Dr. Thomas I've been taking the case histories of the sick and dying for 28 years, and I've also been taking the informants testimony. I've gotten so many on the fact that studies on aspartame were done at Ft. Detrick where they do studies on biochemical warfare weapons which is what aspartame is, of course. Here is just part of one without the lady's name:
Here is my brief, but possibly significant story: In 2007 when we lived in the general area, I was returning a product that contained aspartame at Walmart. I engaged in conversation about aspartame with a women in the return line. She told me that her husband worked at Fort Detrick when the final results [of their testing] came in and he immediately called her at home from the office, and told her to throw out everything in their home that contained aspartame and to never buy any product with it in the future."
Every informant letter or testimony, not all with names, have been made public. If I know it, so does the world.
Articles come in constantly on the obesity issue from all parts of the world. The neurodegenerative problems aspartame precipitates are so epidemic that the New Mexico legislature now wants to start movement disorder centers because there are not enough doctors to treat them. There are 250,000 in New Mexico. We tried to ban it there battling lying lobbyists and front groups. FDA is who can ban it, and they have all the evidence. Remember autism has increased 2500% since aspartame approval and FDA sealed the teratology studies that showed the horrors, one of the most heinous crimes ever committed by the FDA except approving aspartame knowing it would cause mass poisoning of the world.
Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum, Founder
Mission Possible World Health Intl
More information on aspartame on www.wnho.net, www.holisticmed.com/aspartame, ( www.dorway.com files on www.mpwhi.com), www.aspartamekills.com