- Suicide of a Superpower
- By Pat Buchanan
- A book review: Part 2
- By watching the "Occupy Wall Street" or any
other city in America in the past week, you're watching the beginning mobs
that roam around America's urban areas attempting to jolt the system that
created 15 million unemployed and another 7 million underemployed.
- While rich CEOs enjoy $5 million bonuses, countless millions
of Americans stand in food stamp lines-as of October 2011-45.2 million
of us subsist on food stamps.
- Who created this mess?
- Thomas Jefferson said in 1802, "I believe
that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than
standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control
the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the
banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive
the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the
continent their fathers conquered."
- In 1913, a few wealthy bankers pushed through the Federal
Reserve System currently run by the banker elite Ben Bernanke. They commandeered
America's money and fulfilled Jefferson's prediction. Today, the moneyed
elite control Congress. Thus, they control our jobs and lives.
- In his new book, Suicide of a Superpower, Patrick Buchanan
predicts the loss of our nation via mass immigration and population overload.
He clearly points to the markers taking down America.
- Chapter 3. The Crisis of Catholicism. Buchanan said,
"Half a century on, the disaster is manifest. The robust and confident
Church of 1958 no longer exists. Catholic colleges and universities remain
Catholic in name only. Parochial schools and high schools are closing as
rapidly as they opened in the 1950s. The numbers of nuns, priests and seminarians
have fallen dramatically. Mass attendance is a third of what it was. From
the former Speaker of the House to the Vice President, Catholic politicians
openly support abortion on demand. How can Notre Dame credibly teach that
all innocent life is sacred, and then honor a president committed to ensuring
that a woman's right to end the life of her innocent child remains sacrosanct?"
- Chapter 4. The End of White America. Buchanan said, "White
America is an endangered species. By 2020, whites over 65 will out-number
those 17 and under. Deaths will exceed births. The white population will
begin to shrink and, should present birth rates persist, slowly disappear."
- The European tribe continues its inexorable decline in
Europe, Canada, Australia the United States. While European's see their
societies decline, others cheer such as Mexico.
- "Mexico is moving north," said Buchanan. "Ethnically,
linguistically and culturally, the verdict of 1848 is being over-turned.
Will this Mexican nation within a nation advance the goals of the Constitution
-- to "insure domestic tranquility" and "make us a more
perfect union"? Or have we imperiled our union?"
- As Mexico expects to add another 35 to 40 million by
mid century, it will continue to unload its excess, poverty stricken and
unsustainable population load onto U.S. soil. At the current rate of
mass immigration into the United States from the third world, white America
will become a minority within 30 years. Mexicans will take over the Southwest
by sheer birthrates. We may expect massively entrenched poverty.
- In a recent meeting in Conifer, Colorado, former U.S.
Congressman Tom Tancredo said, "We are importing mass poverty into
America. We will not be able to solve it."
- Chapter 6. Equality Vs. Freedom. Buchanan said, "Those
who would change society begin by changing the meaning of words. At Howard
University, LBJ changed the meaning of equality from the attainable --
an end to segregation and a legislated equality of rights for African-Americans
-- to the impossible: a socialist utopia. Where equality is enthroned,
freedom is extinguished. The rise of the egalitarian society means the
death of the free society."
- "A time for truth. As most kids do not have the
athletic ability to play high school sports, or the musical ability to
play in the band, or the verbal ability to excel in debate, not every child
has the academic ability to do high school work. No two children are created
equal, not even identical twins. The family is the incubator of inequality
and God its author."
- Buchanan hits on America's most pressing problem: illiteracy.
That single word defines the dilemma of the third world. The more the
illiteracy, the more poverty, the more poverty, the more babies-80 million
added annually, net gain. The more babies, the more hopeless every country's
exceeding its carrying capacity. Somalia grows as a stark reminder that
just feeding starving children only begets millions more starving and illiterate
young adults-who reproduce more of themselves and their predicament.
- A startling 76 percent flunkout/dropout rate in the overwhelmingly
minority city of Detroit, Michigan bears out the reality of illiteracy.
A mind numbing 68 percent of African-American children are born to single
mothers in the United States. Most of those mothers subsist on welfare.
- Less than 50 percent of Blacks and Hispanics graduate
from high school. About 30 percent of Whites fail to graduate. Thus,
today in America, 42 million Americans cannot read, write or perform simple
math. Another 50 million cannot read past the 4th grade level.
- Illiteracy Statistics
- · 42 million American adults can't read at all;
50 million are unable to read at a higher level that is expected of a fourth
or fifth grader.
- · The number of adults that are classified as
functionally illiterate increases by about 2.25 million each year.
- · 20 percent of high school seniors can be classified
as being functionally illiterate at the time they graduate.
- Source: National Right to Read Foundation
- Where Illiteracy Leads
- · 70 percent of prisoners in state and federal
systems can be classified as illiterate. [2.3 million Americans languish
- 85 percent of all juvenile offenders rate as functionally
or marginally illiterate.
- · 43 percent of those whose literacy skills are
lowest live in poverty.
- NBC anchor Brian Williams reported that 1.2 million teens
hit America's streets every June unable to read or write. Detroit, Michigan
epitomizes this country's educational dilemma.
- CNN reported on August 30, 2010, "7,000 American
high school students drop out every day; one every 26 seconds."
- Our civilization, as Buchanan so amply states, cannot
survive the massive immigration numbers currently entering annually at
3.1 million. This includes legal, illegal and their children. (www.cis.org,
Dr. Steven Camarata)
- As Buchanan said, "We are trying to create a nation
that has never before existed, of all the races, tribes, cultures and creeds
of Earth, where all are equal. In this utopian drive for the perfect society
of our dreams we are killing the real country we inherited -- the best
and greatest country on earth."
- 1. Immediate moratorium of all immigration into America
to save what's left of our culture, language and success.
- 2. Immediate mandate of English as the primary language
in all media in America.
- 3. Immediate stopping of all birth right citizenship.
- 4. Immediate passing and enforcement of E-Verify
to guarantee 8 to 10 million new jobs for American citizens.
- 5. Immediate welfare to workfare programs.
- 6. Immediate teaching of personal accountability
and responsibility in our school systems.
- 7. Immediate end to our wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- The following videos show where we're headed if we fail
to stop mass immigration: "Immigration, Poverty, and Gum Balls",
Roy Beck, director of www.numbersusa.ORG, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE&feature=player_embedded
- "Immigration by the numbers-off the chart"
by Roy Beck
- This 10 minute demonstration shows Americans the results
of unending mass immigration on the quality of life and sustainability
for future generations: www.NumbersUSA.org
- Part 3: The diversity cult