- Incidentally, I Google scanned the desert around
Isfahan and could not find any such nuclear site.
- I hope other researchers will look for it.
- Meanwhile, the Bushehr reactor was VERY easy to find
on Google Earth.
- Helen Bloomberg
- PS - I would like to take this opportunity to thank you
for your relentless work in bringing the truth to journalism. You, especially,
have opened the eyes of many of us Jews to see the truth about the Zionists.
We Jews will be eternally grateful to you. You are one of a kind,
you are what journalism should be, you are the worlds' undisputed leader
in journalism. You have enriched my life greatly and stimulated me to spread
your website among my Synagogue congregation. I hope the Goyim are listening
to you as much as we Jews.
- Like Jay Weidner, I start everyday by checking the news
every morning on your website. I am astonished at your ability to find
the REAL news worldwide, you saved me many many hours of looking for
the truth myself.
- I am listening to you religiously three hours a day,
Monday through Friday. This helped me completely erase my 72 years
of Zionist brainwashing. THANK YOU.
- Addendum - We have recieved
one comment from a person who sent us coordinates of the 'location' in
Isfahan where the site is 'located'. However, the 'location' is mistaken.
The coordinates lead to a view of a mountaintop in the desert! If
anyone finds the location of the photo shown in the Daily Mail article,
please send them to us. - Ed