- I, Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain
News, wrote a column titled, "Mexican Visitor's Lament". I
interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting Denver
last week. Hernandez said, "illegal aliens pay rent, buy groceries,
and buy clothes. What happens to your country's economy if 20 million people
go away?" Hmmm, I thought, what would happen?
- So I did my due diligence, buried my nose as a reporter
into the FACTS I found below. It's a good question it deserves
an honest answer. Over 80% of Americans demand secure borders and that
we stop illegal migration. But what would happen if all 20 million or more
vacated America? The answers I found may surprise you!
- In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved
back to Mexico, it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded
school systems, bankrupt hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave
highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one
another as English became the dominant language again.
- In Colorado, 500,000 illegal migrants, plus their
300,000 kids and grandchildren would move back 'home', mostly to Mexico.
That would save Colorado an estimated $2 billion (other experts say $7
billion) annually in taxes that pay for schooling, medical, social-services
and incarceration costs.. It means 12,000 gang members would vanish
out of Denver alone.
- Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison
costs, and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens.
Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have
suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.
- Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67% dropout/flunk
rate because of thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different
languages. At least 200,000 vehicles would vanish from our grid locked
cities in Colorado. Denver's 4% unemployment rate would vanish as our working
poor would gain jobs at a living wage.
- In Florida, 1.5 million illegals would return the
Sunshine State back to America, the rule of law, and English.
- In Chicago, Illinois, 2.1 million illegals would
free up hospitals, schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and
more crime-free experience.
- If 20 million illegal aliens returned 'home', the U.S.
Economy would return to the rule of law. Employers would hire legal
American citizens at a living wage. Everyone would pay their fair share
of taxes because they wouldn't be working off the books. That would result
in an additional $401 Billion in IRS income taxes collected annually, and
an equal amount for local, state and city coffers.
- No more push '1' for Spanish or '2' for English. No
more confusion in American schools that now must contend with over 100
languages that degrade the educational system for American kids. Our overcrowded
schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids at a savings
of billions from English as a Second Language programs and free breakfasts
- We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien jail
and prison inmates at a cost of more than $1.6 billion annually. That
includes 15,000 MS-13 gang members who distribute $130 billion in drugs
annually who would vacate our country.
- In cities like L.A., 20,000 members of the '18th
Street Gang' would vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs
for ID theft from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters!
- Losing more than 20 million people would clear up
our crowded highways and gridlock. Cleaner air and fewer American
deaths by illegal aliens drinking and driving!
- America's economy is drained. Taxpayers are harmed.
Employers get rich. Over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to the aliens'
home countries by cash transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that money
untaxed, which further drains America's economy which currently suffers
an $8.7 trillion debt.
- At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our
country, saving us $109 billion per year per cycle. At least 86 hospitals
in California, Georgia and Florida would still be operating instead of
being bankrupt out of existence because illegals pay nothing because of
the EMTOLA Act.
- Americans wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis
cases rampant in our country - brought in by illegals unscreened at our
- Our cities would see 20 million less people driving,
polluting and grid locking our cities. It would also put the 'progressives'
on the horns of a dilemma; illegal aliens and their families' cause 11%
of our greenhouse gases.
- Over one million of Mexico's poorest citizens now live
inside and along our border from Brownsville, Texas to San Diego, California
in what the New York Times called 'colonias' or new neighborhoods. Trouble
is, those living areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where grinding poverty,
filth, diseases, drugs, crimes, no sanitation and worse. They live without
sewage, clean water, streets, roads, electricity, or any kind of sanitation.
- The New York Times reported them to be America's
new ' Third World ' inside our own country. Within 20 years, at their
current growth rate, they expect 20 million residents of those colonias.
(I've seen them personally in Texas and Arizona; it's sickening beyond
anything you can imagine.)
- By enforcing our laws, we could repatriate them back
to Mexico. We should invite 20 million aliens to go home, fix their own
countries and/or make a better life in Mexico. We already invite a million
people into our country legally; more than all other countries combined
annually. We cannot and must not allow anarchy at our borders, more anarchy
within our borders and growing lawlessness at every level in our nation.
- It's time to stand up for our country, our culture, our
civilization and our way of life.
- Interesting Statistics...
- Here are 13 reasons illegal aliens should vacate America,
and I hope they are forwarded over and over again until they are read so
many times that the reader gets sick of reading them:
- 1. $14 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent each
year on welfare to illegal aliens. (thats Billion with a 'B') http://tinyurl.com/zob77.html
- 2. $7.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid
for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
- 3. $12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary
and secondary school education for children here illegally and they still
cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- 4. $27 billion dollars are spent each year for education
for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- 5. $3 Million Dollars 'PER DAY' is spent to
incarcerate illegal aliens. That's $1.2 Billion a year.http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- 6. 28% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal
- 7. $190 billion dollars are spent each year on illegal
aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
- 8. $200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American
wages are caused by the illegal aliens.http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- 9. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime
rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,
their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the
- 10. During the year 2005, there were 8 to 10 MILLION
illegal aliens that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500
illegal aliens from other terrorist countries. Over 10,000 of those were
middle-eastern terrorists. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth,
heroin, crack, Guns, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the southern
- 11. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the
total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion,
or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five
- 12. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 BILLION in
remittances back to their countries of origin, to their families and friends. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
- 13. The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one
million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States! http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
- Total cost a whopping $538.3 BILLION DOLLARS