- A state senator of Georgia USA, assisted by Sara Totonchi,
has come up with the proper solution to the immoral execution of Troy Davis
that is expected to happen in the next 19 hours. They simply ask the staff
of the prison, and the doctors and nurses, not to do it.
- As I said on a Youtibe dated October 2008 (Name of video;
marymaxwhale), the needle-sticker-inner will be committing murder. We
have no right whatsoever to take the life of an innocent man.
- By the way, two days ago here on rense.com I published
PROOF of Toy Davis's innocence, but the photo got omitted by mistake. (My
techie skills are non-existent.) I will attempt to attach it below. Please
spread this to anyone you know in Georgia. The death is preventable.
- Georgia Senator Joins SCHR to Urge Execution Staff to
Strike & Refuse to Kill Troy Davis
- Date of Publication:
- Atlanta Today, the day before Troy Anthony Davis
is scheduled to be put to death by lethal injection, Georgia Senate Democratic
Whip Vincent Fort and Southern Center for Human Rights Executive Director
Sara Totonchi have issued a joint statement calling upon the individuals
charged with carrying out the execution to refuse to participate in the
killing of a possibly innocent man.
- Davis is scheduled to be executed on Wednesday, September
21 at 7:00pm at Georgia Diagnostics & Classifications Prison in Jackson,
Georgia. The statement, included below and sent to all parties mentioned,
appeals to the basic humanity of individuals who each play roles in carrying
out an execution including the private medical company that contracts with
the state to be involved in executions and the Corrections staff at the
- Statement from Senator Vincent Fort and Sara Totonchi
to Those Who Will Carry Out the Execution of Troy Davis
- "The execution of Troy Davis is immoral and wrong.
Almost all of the witnesses against him have recanted. The courts and the
parole board have failed to use their power to prevent this imminent miscarriage
of justice. However, Troy Davis' execution cannot take place unless human
beings at the Georgia Diagnostic & Classifications Prison make it happen.
They can refuse to kill Troy Davis.
- We call on Dr. Carlo Musso, CEO of Rainbow Medical Associates,
the organization contracted by the Georgia Department of Corrections to
oversee executions, to decline to participate and not allow any physician
or other medical personnel associated with his companies to participate
in the immoral execution of a possibly innocent man, Troy Davis. We also
call on all employees of Dr. Musso's businesses, Rainbow Medical Associates
and CorrectHealth, Inc., who have any involvement with implementing the
Georgia Department of Corrections execution protocol, to refuse to participate
in the execution of Troy Davis. Remember your humanity and that your oath
is to facilitate healing, not killing!
- We are calling for a general strike or sick-out by all
but a skeleton staff of the Georgia Diagnostic Prison on September 21st,
2011. We say to the prison staff: If you work on that day, you will enable
the prison to carry out the execution of a possibly innocent man. Please
remember your humanity!
- We specifically call on Georgia Diagnostic Prison Warden
Carl Humphrey to refuse to carry out the execution of Troy Davis, because
he may be innocent. Warden Humphrey, remember your humanity. You have the
power to stop this immoral execution. Use it!
- We call on the Deputy Warden of the Georgia Diagnostic
Prison to refuse to prepare the lethal injection drugs for injection into
Troy Davis' veins. You have the power to disrupt this immoral execution.
Remember your humanity and refuse to participate!!
- We call on the prison nurses, who prepare the IV lines
through which lethal chemicals will flow through Troy Davis' veins: Refuse
to participate in the execution of Troy Davis, because he may be innocent.
You are human beings who have the power to stop this immoral execution.
Your oath is to facilitate healing, not killing!
- We call on the corrections officers who are assigned
to strap Troy Davis to the lethal injection table: Refuse to carry out
your tasks tomorrow! You have the power to stop this immoral execution.
Call in sick!
- We call on the members of the Injection Team: Strike!
Do not follow your orders! Do not start the flow of the lethal injection
chemicals. If you refuse to participate, you make it that much harder for
this immoral execution to be carried out.
- Each and every one of you are human beings with the power
to refuse and resist participation in an immoral execution of a man who
may be innocent. We implore you to use this power. Please remember your
- Media Contact: Kathryn Hamoudah 404/688-1202 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary W Maxwell , PhD, LLB runs the website: ProsecutionForTreason.com.
- She will try to post anything that comes to light in
the next 19 hours. We do not
- have to kill Troy. Period.