- In the most anti-American act of his short term in office,
Barack Hussein Obama, an outsider president gave amnesty to over 20 million
illegal aliens and possibly a much higher number when the final count arrives.
- Obama, America's chief law enforcement officer, decided
to stop enforcing the law. No more deportations of illegal aliens! Usurp
every legal immigrant and American citizen! U.S. borders do not mean anything
anymore and U.S. sovereignty has been assigned to the highest bidder: employers
of illegal aliens.
- We will watch a border charge by the world's poor like
never before. At least three billion people on the planet live on less
than $2.00 per day and they all want to come to America "for a better
life." You can bet a huge percentage of them will do everything they
can to cross America's borders to become a resident of the United States.
- But, as they pour over the U.S. border, they degrade
the American environment, quality of life and standard of living. Their
numbers cannot be sustained.
- Cecilia Munoz, formerly of the racist group La Raza,
posted on the White House Blog that under the president's direction
an amnesty was declared for illegal aliens in America. In Orwellian
Newspeak she said, "Today, (DHS) announced that they are strengthening
their ability to target criminals even further by making sure they
are not focusing our resources on deporting people who are low priorities
- California writer Rick Oltman said, "It was cowardly
and was accomplished with lies and deception and it will do irreparable
harm to America and Americans. It was cowardly because Obama and the political
elites of both parties who want amnesty for illegal aliens knew they
couldn't get the legislation passed. Obama didn't even try it when the
Democrats controlled both Houses in Congress because poll after poll shows
super majorities of Americans don't want amnesty, they want enforcement.
- Obama violates his oath of office, "To preserve,
protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
- What Obama's action actually accomplished: free ride
for employers of cheap 21st century slave labor. It gives every corporate
employer free rein to hire a compliant work force. It takes jobs away from
millions of Americans. It aids and abets meat packing plants, hotels,
restaurants, construction companies, roofing companies and fast food companies
to hire with immunity from the law. It maintains minimum wage and keeps
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce heralded the move by licking
its chops for all the money it puts into the pockets of elites while U.S.
taxpayers pick up the subsidizing tab by paying for schools, hospitals
- A 19 point bulletin spells out who should be exempt from
federal law enforcement. Everybody, every type of illegal alien
can be exempted. "This list is not exhaustive and no one factor is
- Enforcement Is Out - Illegal Aliens Are In
- "News reports also indicate that the Obama Administration
will be dropping active deportation cases against over 300,000 illegal
aliens," said Oltman. "They will all be getting work permits,
if they don't have them already. Ten percent unemployment in the country
and 300,000 were just added to labor market. And, of course, if they don't
find jobs, expect them to start sucking up taxpayer benefits like
welfare and food stamps and healthcare. Expect, in very short order,
a surge on the border."
- If you remember, back in 1986, Reagan signed an amnesty
for 1.2 million illegal aliens. It turned out to be 4.3 million applied
for citizenship. At 20 million illegals in the USA in 2011, we will see
a demographic nightmare emerge from wholesale avoidance of U.S. laws.
- Mass immigration pushes this country toward an added
100 million within the next 25 years and 138 million by 2050. (Source:
US Census Bureau, PEW Report, "US Population Projections" Fogel/Martin)
The ramifications of this amnesty guarantee that the United States will
become a polyglot of poverty, ethnic tension, environmental degradation
and lowered quality of life and standard of living for most Americans.
No one will escape the coming water shortages, energy shortfalls and resource
- We will all experience a diminished America as we slide
into educational demise as well as becoming a scattered and disenfranchised
country. When it comes to "Flash Mobs", you ain't seen nothing
- In a five minute astoundingly simple yet brilliant video,
"Immigration, Poverty, and Gum Balls", Roy Beck, director of www.numbersusa.ORG,
graphically illustrates the impact of overpopulation. Take five minutes
to see for yourself:
- "Immigration by the numbers-off the chart" by
- This 10 minute demonstration shows Americans the results
of unending mass immigration on the quality of life and sustainability
for future generations: in a word "Mind boggling!" www.NumbersUSA.org