- From: Michelle Deagle
- Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:18 AM
- To: Smith, Raul
- Cc: 'Dr Bill Deagle MD'
- Subject: SDG&E letter Urgent
- (Sent Certified Mail October 11, 2011)
- Dear Raul;
- Last night, October 11 at 2:33 A.M,. I took this picture
of my daughter Kelsea who has Down Syndrome and is dependent on electricity
to breath at night. SDG&E has read our Analog meter up to and including
Sept. 28 as per my request and we have paid our bill in full as usual.
The Analog Meter was professionally installed on Sept. 13, 2011 after our
request to remove the Smart Meter for health reasons was not acted upon.
- At all times SGD&E had been notified of our intentions
and SDG&E has honored our request to have a Meter Reader come out and
has subsequently billed us for the period of time on our Analog. In your
letter dated September 30, 2011 you accuse us of possessing the SDG&E
- "The meter you removed is SDG&E's property."
Your technician Tracy has that Smart Meter in SDG&E's possession.
We do not have your Smart Meter.
- SDG&E was complicit.
- SDG&E cannot disconnect our power and jeopardize
our daughter's life not to mention her electrosensitivity to Smart Meters
which are proven to cause cardiac arrhythmias. She has heart disease.
She requires an Analog Meter.
- Please consider we are installing solar in three weeks
and 40 to 50% of our power will be solar. Ken at SDG&E has assured
me that an Analog meter will be installed at that time.
- However, we will remove the cage today ONLY to have SDG&E
install the Analog Meter not the "Smart Meter" a medically dangerous
electronic device. The panel will be ready after noon today, October 11,
2011 for the Analog Meter. As you can see the aggressive nature of your
field technicians with the Smart Meter on Monday, October 10, 2011 made
it necessary to install the cage. Please send a technician to install
an Analog Meter today or the nearest convenient date.
- SDG&E To Deagle - Put On Smart Meter Of We Cut You Off - pdf
- Michelle Deagle's Reply
- From: michelle@xxx
- To: RASmith@sxxx
- CC: drbilldeagle@
- Subject: RE: SDG&E letter Urgent
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:42:59 -0700
- Dear Raul;
- You are asking me to risk my daughter's Cardiac Health.
We forwarded to you references that Smart Meters are dangerous to your
health, especially electrosensitive and cardiac patients. I cannot in good
conscience allow you to place a Smart Meter on our home for the following
- 1. The obvious Health Dangers as referenced and
we can provide more studies.
- 2. Consumption Costs appeared to have decreased
with the Analog Meter.
- 3. Our $500.00 purchase of the HF 35C High Frequency
Spectral Analyzer proving high radiation.
- We simply ask that you install an Analog meter today
and you do not disconnect our power as our $5,000 per day business and
our personal use will not be covered by a "Generator" as you
suggest. As you know,
- Kelsea will not be covered all night long by a Generator.
- We have been excellent SDG&E customers. Please do
not bring the dangerous Smart meter to our home. Please install an SDG&E
Analog Meter today. The cage will only be removed for an Analog Meter.