- (San Francisco) "Honey, are you going to work
today in the Forbidden Zone?"
- That is the question a family member or loved one will
ask today of thousands of Tepco employees (Tokyo Electric Power Company.)
- The Fukushima district of Northeastern Japan hosts at
least two troubled reactor industrial parks. Each industrial park has six
reactors for a total of 12 reactors employing thousands of people. The
two reactor parks are a 10 km, or 6 miles, apart.
- Four of the General Electric reactors are in various
stages of a disastrous multiple Chernobyl like Meltdown in the first reactor
park. Two more nearby multi-billion dollar reactors are shut down and questionable.
They might Meltdown, too.
- Six more troubled reactors are in the second Fukushima
industrial park 10 km, or 6 miles away and are inside the Evacuation [Required]
Zone by the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency.) The thousands of
employees of Reactor Park No 2 are not exempt from getting Zapped by the
outgoing 70 Billion Lethal Doses of deadly Radiation in the air just because
they work for the electric company, Tepco.
- If you were working there what would you do faced with
that question? "Would you go to work today?"