- Timing is everything when waging war "by way of
deception," the motto that has long guided Israeli war-planners. Whenever
Israel's geopolitical goals are threatened, chaos is assured. In national
security terminology, the January 24th bombing at Moscow's busiest airport
was "out of theater repositioning."
- First among Tel Aviv's priorities is their need to maintain
traction for the latest geopolitical narrative: a "global war on terrorism"
against "Islamo-fascism." The fact that America's two latest
wars serve Israeli goals remains largely unmentioned in Western media.
- Six days prior to the Moscow bombing, Russian President
Dmitry Medvedev traveled to the West Bank to endorse a Palestinian state
with its capital East Jerusalem. He pointedly noted "this was the
first visit of a Russian president to Palestine not united with a visit
to another country" (Israel).
- Then he joined a fast-lengthening list of nations confirming
that, to date, 109 of 192 United Nations member countries support a resolution
recognizing Palestinian statehood.
- Though the U.S. reliably vetoes Security Council resolutions
at Israel's request, sentiments are shifting as a global public awakens
to the costs of the U.S.-Israeli relationship.
- Numerous Latin American nations recently extended recognition
to Palestine. Ireland just announced an upgrade in its relationship to
- Out-of-Theatre Repositioning
- When waging war from the shadows, Zionist war-planners
concentrate their efforts on key variables. Thus the fear in Tel Aviv that
emerging events are loosening control of the Israel lobby over U.S. foreign
- To sustain a global "war on terrorism," instability
must be sustained. Anyone familiar with the Israeli use of strategic duplicity
found it unsurprising when multiple crises emerged "unexpectedly"
in North Africa.
- Unrest in Tunisia triggered a change in government followed
by unrest in Mauritania, Algeria, Yemen and Egypt. During a recent Arab
League meeting, Secretary-General Amr Mousa cautioned that the contagion
- If so, look for the price of energy to soar, further
weakening leaders in the debt-ridden West where restive populations already
face fewer services, higher taxes-and more debt.
- Misdirection also plays a role in such well-timed crises.
Tel Aviv just released a report justifying Israel's deadly boarding of
a Turkish vessel last May in international waters carrying aid to Gaza.
Yet a post-mortem found 30 Israeli bullets in the bodies of nine dead activists,
including one shot four times in the head.
- Akin to the 911 Commission Report that obscured the anti-Zionist
motivation for that mass murder, news of this Israeli attack was obscured
by reports of a bombing in Moscow and a leak that Palestinian leader Mahmoud
Abbas secretly agreed to cede Palestinian land to Israel.
- That well-timed leak weakened the Palestinian president
while the bombing weakened the Russian president when this well-timed crisis
forced his cancellation of a keynote address to world leaders at the annual
World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
- Multiple Motives
- When deploying deceit to wage war, Zionists catalyze
mental impressions meant to link events in the public's mind. Thus the
critical role of timing when advancing a thematic narrative such as The
Clash of Civilizations.
- These latest events heightened tensions worldwide as
both fear and the requisite loathing were reinforced by yet another series
of well-timed crises. When faced with the threat that its Islamo-fascist
storyline is losing traction, what else can Zionists do?
- Confronted with the possibility that the West may withdraw
support for its six-decade occupation of Palestine, what is Tel Aviv to
do? Facing the prospect of global censure for its murder of Turkish activists,
how can Israel divert attention?
- Tel Aviv is backed into a corner. Overwhelming evidence
confirms that Zionists generated the false intelligence that induced the
U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.
- Though the Israel lobby retains its control over U.S.
lawmakers, the American public is fast realizing how many crises originate
with those who consider themselves above the law.
- To Betray, First Befriend
- What are Americans to do when faced with a devious enemy-posing
as an ally-whose operatives consider themselves Chosen by a god of their
own choosing? With mainstream media dominated by those complicit in this
duplicity, how can this chokehold be released?
- As a duped electorate slowly awakens to how they were
deceived-and by whom-how do Americans make amends for the damage done by
their Israeli-compliant lawmakers?
- Those determined to defeat this 'enemy within' must first
make this treason transparent. As the common source of this corruption
becomes apparent, accountability can commence.
- Americans do not yet grasp that we have long been the
target of ongoing capital crimes. Zionists know that our continued ignorance
is the key to their continued impunity. With knowledge comes the power
to prosecute those complicit. Therein lies the challenge.
- Aware of the future that awaits them, Zionists are becoming
desperate and even more dangerous. An escalation of violence is assured
until the full force of international law is turned on those who have long
flaunted the law in pursuit of their extremist agenda.
- Jeff Gates is author of Guilt By Association How
Deception and Self-Deceit Took America to War. See <http://www.criminalstate.com>www.criminalstate.com