- Friends and colleagues
- The latest information about Basic Cardiac Life Support,
and doing CPR
- is in grave error, and should be ignored, just like the
last time they changed CPR to "just compressions" about
two years ago, which is also, virtually ineffective.
- Why do you think the DHHS/PHS, AMA and AHA are trying
to save face from an insufficientlyresearched idea about life support and
physiology. This "mistake" is so profound, it is my belief
that these new CPR applications are purposefully inappropriate and will
- The intention of this scenario is depraved negligence
or voluntary manslaughter - maybe even murder, considering that this
CPR changed is deliberate (and useless), and will cause people to
expire from the combined DHHS/PHS (public health service) and medical misinformation.
- As a former Paramedic working on a mobile intensive care
units, and my long background in emergency medicine, it would appear,
that the assumption of these "medical experts" also underestimates
the intelligence of the American public - that's just for starters, and
many of you already know this. That is one of their 'reasons' to change
CPR into an ineffective exercise.
- Physiologically, the body requires oxygen, WHILE the
heart is pumpimg. Without oxygen, the body will quicky become acidic,
and tissue damage will ensue, whether you are doing compressions, or not. Whether
the heart is pumping or not.
- The ORIGINAL ABC'S of CPR is the most accurate and
uselful hands-on application that be performed by the general public
to keep someone alive. I have done it numerous times as an EMS specialist.
- The first and correct action is to always ascertain
the "victim's" current status. How do you do that? Start
pumping on the chest? NO !! How do you know their heart
has stopped without first checking? - see where this is going?
- Second, Checking airway, and placing clean air into the
lungs is critical Then assess the cardiac function by checking the
pulse and circulation (carotid, color of skin, lips, nailbeds) then, IF there
is no pulse, begin CPR compressions, and have someone breath for the patient,
while performing the compressions. Folks, this is simply common sense.
You can kill a person by doing chest compressions when the heart is
- Common Sense Example: If you were to stop breathing,
your blood would quickly become acidic, affecting the heart, brain,
and other organs, sending the patient deeper into circulatory shock. This
makes any lifesaving effort much more difficult, if not impossible.
That's why paramedics often give patients ampules of Sodium Bicarbonate
injections, to reverse the aciditythe other cardiac drugs do not work unless
the acidosis can be mitigated or reduced. It's a law of nature.
- As such, if you hold your breath, are held underwater,
or someone pinches your nose and covers your mouth, you will not be
able to receive oxygen. How long do you think your heart (brain,
and other organs) will remain intact and functional without oxygen
? If you're over 30 yrs. old, you may have about 3 mins. If
you're over 50 yrs. old, you may have about 2 mins. (realistically).
- A beating heart requires oxygen to function. This
is a scientific, non-refutable fact.
- I know many of you asked if the new CPR technique that
was recently "invented" made any sense ? Of course not.
- My answer (and probably the reason why you felt this
way) is because deep down,
- we KNOW the new CPR that our American medical criminal
enterprise is trying to sell the public, is in fact, fatally flawed,
serves to confuse people, and to my way of thinking, is exactly what these NeoCons
intended - increase mortality and death (population reduction scenario
- Georgia Guidestones, etc.) Because this whole issue is insane and
- The ORIGINAL CPR along with its ABC (in that order) is
the only way to save a life
- If there are any more erroneous changes to CPR, you may
have to bring your own leeches !!
- Stay safe, don't believe the government (for anything),
and be aware,
- Arthur Evangelista
- Public Health and Medical Fraud
- Research Cooperative
- A group of professional investigators and researchers
dedicated to accurate health education, and to exposing corporate corruption
or regulatory malfeasance, which may adversely affect the public health.
- Here are the terribly flawed new guidelines - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39715696/ns/health-heart_health