- There is really no security problem that justifies TSA's
current polices that change weekly. It is clear now, that only the passengers
are abused, sexually assaulted, and routinely insulted. The cargo in those
planes is not even scanned, much less SEARCHED, and those that handle that
cargo don't need to bother going through the screening scanners or even
the body gropings that every passenger must endure, including infants.
So as the title of this article says: "Do Everyone or No One TSA"
because the obvious flaws in the entire procedure are criminally-lacking!
- "SACRAMENTO, CA - An airline pilot is being disciplined
by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for posting video on
YouTube pointing out what he believes are serious flaws in airport security.
- Update: Whistleblowing pilot explains why he did it
- The 50-year-old pilot, who lives outside Sacramento,
asked that neither he nor his airline be identified. He has worked for
the airline for more than a decade and was deputized by the TSA to carry
a gun in the cockpit.
- He is also a helicopter test pilot in the Army Reserve
and flew missions for the United Nations inMacedonia.
- Three days after he posted a series of six video clips
recorded with a cell phone camera at San Francisco International Airport,
four federal air marshals and two sheriff's deputies arrived at his house
to confiscate his federally-issued firearm. The pilot recorded that event
as well and provided all the video to News10.
- At the same time as the federal marshals took the pilot's
gun, a deputy sheriff asked him to surrender his state-issued permit to
carry a concealed weapon.
- A follow-up letter from the sheriff's department said
the CCW permit would be reevaluated following the outcome of the federal
- The YouTube videos, posted Nov. 28, show what the pilot
calls the irony of flight crews being forced to go through TSA screening
while ground crew who service the aircraft are able to access secure areas
simply by swiping a card.
- "As you can see, airport security is kind of a farce.
It's only smoke and mirrors so you people believe there is actually something
going on here," the pilot narrates.
- Video shot in the cockpit shows a medieval-looking rescue
ax available on the flight deck after the pilots have gone through the
metal detectors. "I would say a two-foot crash ax looks a lot more
formidable than a box cutter," the pilot remarked.
- A letter from the TSA dated Dec. 6 informed the pilot
that "an administrative review into your deputation status as a Federal
Flight Deck Officer has been initiated."
- According to the letter, the review was directly related
to the discovery by TSA staff of the YouTube videos. "The content
and subject of these videos may have violated regulations concerning disclosure
of sensitive security information," the letter said.
- The pilot's attorney, Don Werno of Santa Ana, said he
believed the federal government sent six people to the house to send a
- "And the message was you've angered us by telling
the truth and by showing America that there are major security problems
despite the fact that we've spent billions of dollars allegedly to improve
airline safety," Werno said.
- The pilot said he is not in trouble with his airline,
but a supervisor asked him to remove public access to the YouTube videos.He
does, however, face potential civil penalties from the TSA. He said he
would likely go public when it becomes clear what the government plans
to do with him.
- By George Warren, GWarren@news10.net" (1)
- Eric Holder, US Attorney General, has repeatedly said
"We cannot afford to make a mistake, we only have to be wrong once"
right? Well it's an absolute fact that if you do not scan everything
and everyone then no plane can ever be considered "SAFE to Fly in"
by your own "standards and public admissions.
- And while you're "considering this" you might
want to do some further background checks on those shapeless idiots that
you employ to do the scans. BTW Who checks them each and every day
when they supposedly go to work. If one adopts the same paranoia that you
insist all passengers must have, in order to endure your perverted polices-then
it would seem to also follow that the agents themselves might well be able
to plant explosives in a baby's diaper, or substitute a fake prosthesis-with-a-bomb
in it - for the one they forced a woman to remove? Using your logic: Your
TSA "agents" could easily plant anything on anyone they are molesting,
and that would be far easier than it might sound since the TSA has access
to the most private parts of every passenger. What say you TSA?
- And as for those brain-dead passengers that stand there
with that vacant stare in their eyes and repeat like one of Pavlov's dogs:
"I feel much safer just knowing that every passenger has been screened."
There has never been a way to reason with the willfully-ignorant or with
blind-stupidity. And since your policies are based on this fact; it would
seem that these same members of the dutiful-herd might be surprised to
learn that of everything that is inside the airplanes they are flying in:
THEY are the only things that are subjected to this prelude-to-torture
from the Spanish Inquisition?
- EVERYONE or NO ONE TSA,
- If you were SERIOUS about what you call "SECURITY"
- Then the cargo holds and everything in each of those
planes must be scanned & searched as thoroughly as are the passengers:
- Before any of it is allowed to ever leave the ground
- If that cannot be done then you are not serious
- And that will soon be clear to everyone concerned,
- Passengers and ordinary people alike.
- Once the public finally 'gets it'
- You will be dissolved!
- However it is very clear that what you do has never been
serious; because if you had actually been worried about this supposed "threat"
you would also be doing the same to every private plane, at every private
airfield, as well as checking all the cargo at the nations ports, and all
the cargo on every train or bus in the nation and that would still
leave all those people in their cars to deal with?
- You're 'AGENCY' represents nothing but an outgrowth of
absolute paranoia, that resides in the hands of the same people that planned
and carried out the attacks on 911 this entire topic is not about
national security, it's about training the public to be submissive to your
every illegal command. Surrender is your goal, and that has nothing to
do air safety or security in any form. (2)
- 1) Sacramento-Area Pilot punished for U-Tube video
- 2) Who ARE 'They' Really