- Is it true that our world has suffered with so much unspeakable
destruction, misery, and death because so many of us have had, and do have,
perhaps, the mother of all negative and apathetic attitudes:
- Why worry about something you can't do anything about?
- Is this attitude resulting in the forfeiture of our God-gifted
and sovereign free-will?
- Have too many of us lost so much free-will, through apathy
and ignorance, we can only add to the wide consensus of negative free-will,
or exercise no free-will at all?
- Must we have some free-will left in order to use it in
a positive fashion?
- The dark Controllers of our world engineer something
for us to worry about, daily; then broadcast that bad news constantly
in their corporate media. Along with those purposely caused, and widely
broadcasted, atrocities come the warnings of how worry creates stress,
and then stress makes us sick. These warnings about stress have become
so widely ubiquitous some of us have become stressed worrying about not
becoming stressed. All of this causes most of us to tune out and leave
it all up to others. After all, why worry about something you can't do
- And there goes our free will, just as the dark Controllers
- Ranging from slow to fast, and even faster, all of our
emotions, attitudes and everything in our physical existence vibrates with
its own unique frequency signature; which proves all of our materiality
and emotions are energy of one kind or the other.
- Unconditional love has the highest vibration, with hate,
revenge, and fear on the bottom rungs. Enlightened spiritual beings naturally
resonant with the higher vibrations.
- So, there's energy (of the material world) and there's
us (of the spiritual world) who create and interact with energy of the
- Would energy exist without us?
- Could we exist without energy?
- Those who answer "Yes," and then "No,"
could be called "Other Determinists," who deny free-will as a
- Those who answer the above two questions with a "No"
and then a "Yes," could be termed "Self Determinists,"
who posit a free-will universe, wherein:
- "Something can be done about anything with enough
free-will, as the soul is senior and separate from energy. Souls create
energy and interact with it. Souls can, however, become confused and think
energy is senior to them, and even get lost in energy."
- Free-will itself can obviously be negative or positive.
The free-will to shoot and kill an African elephant is patently more negative
than the compassionate effort of nursing a sick elephant back to health.
- Positive free-will results in no or reduced negativity
for self or others.
- The omnipresence of free-will both positive and
negative - in our world can hardly be argued. What is indeterminate is
whose free-will will prevail: Ours (positive) or theirs (negative)?
- These questions are usually determined by who is the
stronger, by having the most agreement from others.
- And as a corollary, free-will not exercised will eventually
become free-will lost, until it's regained.
- We the people of Earth have so blindly and freely given
away our free-will to the much smaller dark cabal of power-seekers, those
forces have become more powerful than us, the vast multitudes. These dark
forces have used what was once our free-will in a myriad of negative ways,
until at last the prevailing attitude on Earth has become, perhaps, the
most negative attitude possible: "Why worry about something you can
do nothing about," never realizing the immense, overwhelming and sovereign
power of billions of peoples' collective free will.
- We could even make the Gulf of Mexico and its coasts
clean again with our collective will overriding the negative will of those
who have so poisoned our air, waters, and lands, and those in government
who have allowed it.
- To accomplish this many people in our world would have
to wake up to the dark negative intentions of those who caused the greatest
catastrophe in recorded history, but to also awaken to those of our federal
government who allowed it.
- Enlightenment must proceed the positive intention of
- "Evil and malevolence act secretly and deceptively.
Before one can transform, exorcise, or reverse evil, one must know its
nature and source," (Gary Witherspoon in Language and Art in the Navajo
- To recapture one's free-will, one must fully understand
how they lost it though apathy, ignorance, and trickery to the overlords
of darkness, and how that lost free-will was used for negative purposes.
- We would have to see through the pretense of the bogus
left/right paradigm, so promoted by the well paid, but disingenuous sophists
of the corporate media.
- Visualize and intend a clean Gulf and shores, with abundant
and healthy marine and plant life; and the power and glory of life will
once again return to us the people of Earth.
- Visualize and intend an honest US Treasury Department
taking back our issuance of money and credit from the private overlords
of finance, the International Banking Cartel, and those in our government
who help them steal our money and credit from us. In doing so, the power
and glory of life will return to us the people of America.
- With the exercise of enough positive free-will we could
end our government's endless wars, embargos, and tortures on largely defenseless
nations and innocent people; and the power and glory of life would return
us the people of America.
- With enough positive free-will, we could turn Earth into
the paradise the eternal God meant it to be, and the people of Earth could
bask in a Golden Age. An age, we brought about, by simply enough of us
using our Godly endowed potential for positive free-will.
- J. Speer-Williams