- The US government's "Green Revolution" is another
covert attack on our collective health, wealth, and environment, largely
using their mythical peak oil and man-made global warming hoaxes to do
- The Dairy Queen ice cream cone looking Compact Fluorescent
Light (CFL) bulbs are a perfect example of this kind of subterfuge. These
CFL have become the symbol of the government's Green Movement, but they
should be using the skull and crossbones symbol instead.
- These new light bulbs are not a bright idea
- While claiming these new CFL bulbs will reduce carbon
emissions, "our" Congress passed legislation stating these new
light bulbs must completely replace our everyday incandescent light bulbs
by 2014, without telling us of the serious dangers to health and environment,
that these mandated bulbs pose.
- These new CFLs will make many people sick, by emitting
radio frequency radiation that contributes to dirty electricity, that can
cause migraines, dizziness, nausea, confusion, fatigue, skin irritations,
and eye strain.
- Dirty electricity consists of surges of high frequency
voltage and electromagnetic radiation that grossly contaminates our otherwise
relatively safe 60 Hz-frequencies, and can even cause numerous serious
illnesses, including autism, asthma, diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome,
and other neurological disorders.
- And with 25 to 50 of these CFLs through out your home
and office, you'd be exposed to dirty electricity for almost your every
- But far more importantly, CFLs are loaded with deadly
mercury, one of the most toxic elements on Earth. In fact, all CFL bulbs
contain - at least - four to five milligrams of mercury, about 200 times
the amount of mercury in a flu vaccine shot. There is enough mercury in
each CFL bulb to contaminate 6,000 gallons of clean water. To break one
of these CFL bulbs is to risk ruining the health of one's entire family,
or office staff, with enough released atmospheric mercury to best require
the expensive, professional services of a Haz/Mat Removal Team.
- Believe not the "clean-up" methods for broken
CFL bulbs offered by those in the mainstream media, which tell us to open
a window, then leave the area of the broken bulb for 15 minutes; then return
with duct tape to pick-up the broken glass.
- Then what is one to do? Put the broken glass and duct
tape into a glass jar and screw on a tight lid.
- What is one to do with the glass jar? Take it to a special
- Where are such dumps? Check your local listings.
- All of the above, of course, is sheer nonsense. Want
proof? Ask your dentist about the Haz/Mat teams that come into their offices
to remove their old collection of dental amalgams, which dentists keep
in little lead lined boxes.
- All Americans will be well advised to practice a "mercury
escape plan" in the case of an accidental breakage of one of these
CFL bulbs: Grab your cell phone, babies, dogs, cats, and parakeets (if
they aren't already dead), and get well away from your house. Call a Haz/Mat
company to completely clean your house before re-entering it. Such are
the serious dangers of mercury.
- And our environment? This is where mercury laden CFL
bulbs do their most serious damage to everyone of us. This is the same
environment that our hordes of "Greenies" are so concerned about
dying from global warming. But unknown to our greenie friends, already
there are hundreds of millions of disposed CFL bulbs that have contaminated
personal garbage cans, fleets of garbage trucks (spreading their toxicity
near and far), and garbage disposal sites, that are doing irreparable damage
to our ground water, except when such garbage is burnt; then, mercury is
released into the very air we all breathe. You see there are precious few
toxic dump sites in the world equipped to handle mercury, one of the most
toxic, dangerous elements in the world, after radio-active materials.
- With over 100 million American households, and tens of
millions of other lighted facilities, all over our country, and with each
of them disposing of even just one CFL bulb a month ... can anyone imagine
how much mercury will poison our disposal dumps, our ground water, our
air, our lungs, and our entire bodies. If one did not know better, mercury
is the perfect chemical/weapon for genocidal madmen: Mercury is in dental
amalgams, vaccines, corn syrup light bulbs, and who knows what else.
- But, I'm certainly no medical doctor; so, let's hear
from one, a great one, Dr. William Campbell Douglas:
- "If you've fallen for the compact fluorescent (CFL)
light bulb scam, you're the one getting screwed.
- Not only are these things expensive and dim, they're
also dangerous. A reader named ken wrote to say that these bulbs did a
number on him.
- "'I think the new CFL light bulbs are death,' he
wrote. 'I am extremely angry at them for allowing them to be sold without
a warning on the box.'
- "Allowing? Heck, Ken they're MANDATING it.
CFLs are the law of [the] land, passed by those dim bulbs in Congress.
Starting in 2012, America's beacon of freedom is going to be a mercury-laden
death ray and that light will be shining on YOU.
- There's emerging evidence that these bulbs can cause
seizures and dizziness, worsen migraine headaches and send lupus patients
doubling over in agony. They've been linked to skin disorders and even
- "I can only wonder what else they'll discover when
hundreds of millions of people are forced to sit under these bulbs all
day, every day at home, at work, and everywhere in between.
- "Even worse, CFL bulbs are filled with mercury.
They'll tell you it's a 'tiny' amount, but a single bulb contains enough
mercury to contaminate 6,000 gallons of water.
- "Does that sound safe to you?
- Let me shine a little light in this one: Small amounts
of mercury can lay waste to your central nervous system, and all it takes
is a whiff, taste or touch. Mercury can damage your vision, ruin your speech,
wreck your hearing, turn you into a herky-jerky spastic, and give you the
rash of a lifetime.
- "Ever hear the phrase 'mad as a hatter?' It's because
hatters worked with mercury and it literally drove them nuts.
- And when the greenies get their way, we'll all be mad
hatters. After all. Light bulbs break and it's just a matter of time
before you and your family are exposed to mercury from a shattered CFL
- "All that, and I haven't even touched on what's
going to happen when all the mercury from discarded and 'recycled' bulbs
seep into the ground and ends up in the already-filthy water supply.
- "I'm no fan of ordinary incandescent lights, either
I'm convinced they' responsible for poor health and cataracts. But
in this case it's a lesser of two evils. And if you hope to keep using
them, you better stock up now.
- "Soon, you won't have a choice."
- Are our lawmakers simply without a shred of common horse
sense, or are they driven by a sinister power, intent on not only further
destroying our environment, but our very lives.
- In any case, CFLs are yet another example of our government
doing one thing while pretending to do another.
- Something inhuman drove our CFL horror, and is driving
the "Green Revolution," and its off-shoots of global warming,
and the entire climate change circus of death.
- J. Speer-Williams