- KINGSTON, NY - 2010 has thundered past the half way mark
and is galloping into history. What will the rest of the year hold?
- Most of the "Top Ten Trends for 2010" forecast
by Gerald Celente this past winter in the Trends Journal® have either
come to pass or are about to manifest. Celente predicted:
- The Afghan surge would fail.
- The economic recovery would never materialize.
- Terrorist threats would increase.
- Tea parties would gain strong momentum.
- Obama's popularity would wane and/or plummet.
- Anti-Immigration sentiments would intensify.
- In 2009, "experts" rejoiced at the sight of
the impending recovery's "green shoots" and predicted the advent
of a roaring bull stock market run.
- Bull market or BS? Celente called the green shoots a
mirage and recovery "a cover up." Sure enough, the Dow is now
trading at 1999 levels. He also wrote "Geopolitical and sociological
fallout will threaten the entire European Union" and he forecast the
"Crash of 2010."
- Will the "Crash" happen at all? Will it happen
on schedule? Events conspiring in that direction are explored in detail
in the Summer Trends Journal®, just sent to subscribers.
- These and other prescient forecasts of the trends shaping
what is left of 2010 - and that will resonate well beyond - are unique
to the Trends Journal® and vital for readers and listeners concerned
with their own future and that of the world.
- To stay ahead of the times and on top of the trends,
please contact me for the Summer edition of Trends Journal® and/or
to arrange an interview with Trends Research Institute Director, Gerald
- Zeke West
- Media Relations
- 845.331.3500 EXT. 1
- ©MMX The Trends Research Institute®