- The day has finally come for the literal confrontation
with the Corporation-States of the planet. When the Deepwater-Horizon project
did what it was supposed to do in order to make all that much more money
for the criminals; by massively failing to bring in their well in the Gulf
of Mexico-the final chapter in relations between the hostile elites and
the rest of us took center stage.
- "New York: In what is looming as another public-relations
predicament for Goldman Sachs, the banking giant admitted that "it
made a substantial financial bet against the Gulf of Mexico" one day
before the sinking of an oil rig in that body of water.
- The new revelations came to light after government investigators
turned up new emails from Goldman employee Fabrice "Fabulous Fab"
Tourre in which he bragged to a girlfriend that the firm was taking a 'big
short' position on the Gulf.
- "One oil rig goes down and we're going to be rolling
in dough, Mr. Torre wrote in one email. "Suck it fishes and birdies!""
- NOTE: *StreetInsider.com reported on April 30 in their
"Top 10" recap for that week:* SEE BELOW
- Picture the blue-earth of this planet caught in a giant
bear-trap from which there can be no escape. When the castles of the earth
are confronted with the pollution of the seas as they are in this image
of La Mer above, then there will be virtually nothing spared from this
malevolent scam that was designed to both make a ton of money and to make
the survivability of the planet impossible.
- This sounds cynical but the dye was literally cast from
the moment that the platform was blown up and the oil began to gush from
an undersea volcano of oil and gas that will only grow larger while it
pollutes the oceans of the world with the 210,000 gallons of oil and gas
that keeps on increasing with every passing day.
- The scale of the damage is under a press blackout but
as of May first this was the situation:
- "NASA satellite photos taken on March 1st, 2010
reveal that the oil slick from the Deepwater Horizon oil spill show that
the Gulf oil spill size has
- now grown to be larger than Florida.
- University of Miami oceanographer Nick Shay tells us
that the oil spill has already entered the Loop Current. The loop current
pushes into the Gulf in a clockwise swirl, spilling into the Straits of
Florida through the Keys and then back north in the Gulf Stream up the
- Robert Weisberg , an oceanographer at the University
of South Florida, says the bulk of the spill is now only 30 miles north
of the Loop current and estimates that the oil spill will hit North Caroline
in as little as two weeks." (2)
- Once the contamination reaches the Gulf Stream the pollution
from the hole punched in the earth by BP's Deepwater Horizon and the failure
of Halliburton to correctly seal the pipeline; then this catastrophe will
begin to make its way around the world's oceans with nothing to hinder
the massive die-offs in the oceans and the destructive imbalance this will
create-for everyone worldwide!
- Perhaps the most dire outcome is that this confrontation
marks the implementation that was warned of way back in the popular film
- Network Money Speech: "You have meddled with
the primal forces of nature Mr. Beale and I won't have it-is that clear!
You think you've merely stopped a business deal - that is not the case!
The Arabs have taken millions of dollars out of this country and now they
must put it back! It is ebb and flow, gravity, it is ecological balance.
- You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and
people's there are no nations there are no people's there
are no Russians there are no Arabs there are no third world's there
is no West! There is only one holistic System of Systems: One vast and
~ interwoven, interactive and multi-variant, multi-national dominion of
dollars. Petrol-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, Reich marks ~
rubles, pounds, and shekels. It is the international system of currency,
which determines the totality of life on this planet! That is the natural
order of things today! That is the atomic, and sub-atomic, and galactic
structure of things today! And YOU have meddled with the primal forces
of NATURE- AND YOU WILL ATONE!
- Am I getting through to you Mr. Beale? You get up on
your little twenty-one inch screen and howl about America and Democracy:
There is no America, there is no Democracy-there is only IBM and ITT and
AT&T and DuPont, DOW, Union Carbide, and Exxon: those ARE the nations
of the world today!
- What do you think the Russians talk about in their counsels
of state-Karl Marx? They get out their linear programming charts, their
statistical decision theories, mini ~ solutions and compute the price-cost
probabilities of their investments and transactions, just like we do. We
no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies Mr. Beale. The world
is a college of corporations; inexorably determined by the immutable by-laws
of business the world is a business Mr. Beale. It has been since man crawled
out of slime. And our children will live, Mr. Beale, to see that perfect
world in which there's no war or famine, oppression or brutality. One vast
and ecumenical holding company for whom all men will work to serve the
common good: In which all men will hold a share of stock: All necessities
provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused." (3)
- However some have noticed that none of the promises made
above, having to do with what is painted as positive aspects of the N.W.O.
have even remotely come true: whereas virtually all the threats by that
same group are becoming larger than life as we speak.
- This is total war ladies and gentlemen: and if we want
to survive then we're going to have to not just get our hands dirty, we're
going to have to revoke the Corporate Charters of Halliburton, BP and the
others that have taken this war right to our doorsteps with no quarter
given. Either our "governments belong to us or to them:
- There cannot be any halfway measures any longer.
- Listen to the video-clip I transcribed above and decide
for yourself if you will allow the ordinary man or woman to be eliminated
because it suits the suits to do this in the most expeditious manner, in
this case, by polluting the world's waters beginning with the oceans of
- 1) Goldman Sachs Reveals It Shorted Gulf of Mexico http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/goldman-sachs-reveals-it_b_558774.html
- 2) NASA Satellite Images Show Gulf-Oil Size Spill Larger
- 3) NETWORK There is No Democracy video 8:32
- *NOTE: "StreetInsider.com reported on April 30 in
their "Top 10" recap for that week:
- Shares of Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) fell about 7% this
week as execs were grilled on Capitol Hill and then, later in the week,
the SEC referred its fraud case against the firm to the Justice Department
for possible criminal prosecution. While much of Wall Street cheered Lloyd
Blankfein's snappy responses to an onslaught of questions, Main Street
rejoiced as Carl Levin "stumped" other execs with "meaningful"
interrogation tactics aimed at exposing the corruption within the US financial
- You can certainly see why people would be quick to believe
the comedian's satire piece about Goldman Sach's shorting the Gulf of Mexico.
- However, just because his piece was satire, doesn't mean
there isn't something to it. The reason humor is funny is because it lampoons
reality, providing an exaggerative and simplified caricature to bring out
the key issues in a non-threatening way. Historically, especially in times
of heavy oppression, the best truth tellers have been the comedians. Benjamin
Franklin certainly used humor to his advantage in helping to win America's
- A. True Ott, Ph.D., wrote the following to me last night:
- I have confirmed that there were indeed numerous "shorts"
placed on TransOcean stock just days before the "problem". Was
it Goldman Sachs? That is yet to be conclusively determined (there is indeed
a SEC investigation ongoing) -- but labeling something as "satire"
is a lawyer's shrewd trick to keep from being sued for slander -- even
if it is all true. Moreover, there were massive shorts placed literally
seconds after the news hit the airwaves.
- Who would dare to quote the actual e-mails from "Fabulous
Fab", unless the writer would post them as a "satire" -
especially after what happened to the Wall Street Journal writers who dared
expose the 9-11 short sales involving Goldman Sachs. (They were assigned
to Afghanistan, and had fatal "accidents" there.)
- Dr. Ott has subsequently confirmed from two sources that
Goldman Sachs was indeed in on the shorts being placed on TransOcean stock.
And he has confirmed that the comedian was aware of that as well."