- Something you are not supposed to know, and is politically
incorrect to talk about, is the International Monetary/Banking Cartel owns
or controls, from its base in the Financial District of London, and other
undisclosed places, all large multi-national corporations. Wall Street
and the Federal Reserve Banks, of the US, are merely the Cartel's American
- The Cartel's ownership of so much is hidden with various
inter-linked, inter-locked directorships, nominees, proxies, sophisticated
fronts, and the like. Their corporations own shares of other corporations,
who own more shares of still other corporations.
- Author, geo/political analyst, and activist, Ralph Schoenman
estimates there is less than one percent of the world's population that
comprise the Monetary Cartel's infrastructures, yet this Cartel owns over
95 percent of the world's wealth, with each of its insiders holding an
average of 14 large corporate directorships.
- The Cartel's multinational corporations are an arcane
mixture of many corporations, all forming, in effect, one super mega-corporation,
ultimately controlled, if not completely owned by the International Monetary/Banking
- It's not that private ownership is a bad thing, it's
not; to have a free world, we need much more individual private ownership,
not socialistic governments that overtly steal private property, and then
covertly hand it over to the oligarchs. What brings about a draconian world
is when most everything is owned by an entente of the few, and protected
by governments, that makes private corporate-led globalization of markets
miasmatic to all other life forms.
- In short, our world is in the death grip of something
known as the International Monetary/Banking Cartel, the fountainhead of
all monopolies, which are protected by the laws, directives, regulations,
courts and militaries of the major governments of the world; and, the US
government, with her perfidious politicians, bureaucrats, and judges has
led in the defense of this dark combine, beginning sometime prior to President
- Lincoln said, "Corporations have been enthroned.
An era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of
the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices
of the people, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic
- "... until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands,"
wrote Mr. Lincoln.
- It's a done deal, Sir. A handful of foreign bankers own
the vast majority of wealth in America.
- "... and the republic is destroyed," wrote
- Another done deal, Sir. America is no longer a republic,
or even a democracy, when presidents can defy our "rule of law"
in favor of the "rule by man," by issuing edicts (announcements
of laws), they call Executive Orders; or agency directors (bureaucrats)
can decree laws - all by-passing our elected representatives in congress.
- And who controls presidents, and appointed cabinet members?
The dark forces who own 95 percent of the world's wealth, as it is they
who secretly provide most of the campaign funds for potential presidents
to become president.
- In our presidential election of 2008, candidate Obama
received over $700 million in campaign funds, most of it surely coming
from the foreign money powers. These same powers, also, largely funded
their second favorite candidate, Senator John McCain with over $300 million.
- But now, thanks to the US Supreme Court, the secret influence
of the Monetary Cartel's control over
- American voting can be "legally" done. The
Court has over-turned its own 1990 ruling that prevented corporations from
advertising for their favorite candidates. As I understand it, corporations
are now no longer limited to the money they can use funding the candidates
of their choice, using freedom of speech as its excuse, while this very
same court will soon be curbing the freedom of speech of those who object
to governmental criminality.
- "... "an era of corruption will follow,"
wrote Mr Lincoln. And, indeed, it has.
- The one billion dollars spent in the '08 presidential
was small relative to the $700 billion, Senators Obama and McCain voted
to give to the money-changers, in the banker bail-out bill, considering
it takes a thousand million dollars to make $1 billion. Not a bad return,
even for international bankers.
- Would you give me one dollar every time I gave you $700.00,
if I did it a million or a billion times?
- Prior to Obama's vote to give the bankers $700 billion
of our dollars, he then a mere senator, said on Face the Nation, "No
welfare for Wall Street."
- Well, Mr. Obama was right: $700 billion to foreign bankers
is not welfare, it's the utter corruption to which President Lincoln referred.
- "Corporations have been enthroned," wrote President
Lincoln. No kidding, Mr. President.
- Senator Obama promised us transparency in governmental
affairs, if elected president; but as president, he has done nothing about
finding out how the bankers have spent the $700 billion in TARP (Troubled
Asset Relief Program) funds given to the bankers by the American people.
Nor has Mr. Obama called for, or is likely to ever call for, a financial
audit of the Federal Reserve System, the ultimate in transparency.
- If our $700 billion had not been criminally misappropriated
by the likes of McCain and Obama, but used to rebuild our failing infrastructure,
Americans would not be living in luxury, but we'd be well on the road to
living with an abundance, and with some long-term viability, as a nation
and a people.
- One, also, wonders about how many miles of high-speed,
magneto-leviton passenger and freight trains, with speeds over Mach 1,
could have criss-crossed our continent, with just the off-budget money
the CIA makes in selling illegal drugs in our nation and around the world,
not to mention the hundreds of billions lost with the Cartel's wars in
the Middle East. And isn't the war in Afghanistan largely waged to expand
and protect the CIA's opium crop?
- Speaking of wars, am I mistaken, or did Senator Obama
promise to bring our troops home from Iraq, and stop the torture of human
beings, including children?
- Thomas Jefferson wrote, "If the American people
ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first
by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow
up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children
wake up homeless on the continent their forefather conquered."
- Homeless? Today, not just are there are millions of dead
and homeless in Iraq and Afghanistan, there are millions of Americans who
have lost homes, jobs, or savings, due to the clever manipulations of the
International Monetary/Banking Cartel.
- Obama, along with the Wall Street puppets Pelosi, Reid,
Barney Frank, and almost all republicans in congress, and most of the Supreme
Court, have all proven to be no more than highly paid shills for the International
- Soaring rhetoric spun from teleprompters, full of words,
concepts, and promises, written by others, helped get you elected, Mr.
President; but now is the time to stop with the chump change and give us
some real change, that will help salvage our country. Indict the criminals
of the Banking Cartel, nationalized the Federal Reserve System, re-build
our infrastructure, close our borders to illegals, but open them wide to
entrepreneurs, slash taxes, and remove the regulations favoring corporations
over the small businessmen and farmers of our nation.
- The middle class of our country will never recover, until
the hundreds of thousands of our lost small businesses and family farms
become prosperous and viable again. We don't need more government employees
stopping production, we need a nation full of people who produce what the
world wants to buy and consume.
- J. Speer-Williams