- The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion has become
a best seller among political books published this century.
- Having been translated into every language since it was
first brought to light in 1919 and having reached over a million sales
in the English edition alone, this remarkable set of documents is in greater
demand than ever today.
- The years have shown that every great world event has
followed the course laid down by the secret authors of this book. Wars,
slumps, revolutions, the rise in the cost of living and chronic unrest
are all foretold as leading to the ultimate goal of World Conquest through
the "back-door" means of first establishing World Government
- The thoughtful reader must reject the view, once held
by some people, that the Protocols originated as an imaginative work of
miraculous accuracy. The only rational view seems to be that the Protocols
must be taken on their face value as a detailed plan of action, aiming
at nothing other than the goal they themselves set forth. This goal is
a World State which the nations are being urged by their leaders to accept
as "the only alternative to annihilation." This is the choice
which our politicians are offering us today.
- The eighty-first impression of the Marsden translation
was presented under the new title World Conquest through World Government
because the publishers believed that the ultimate conquest foretold in
this terrible plan is nearing its final stages.
- FAMOUS VIEWS ON THE PROTOCOLS
- Uncanny Note Of Prophecy
- "Whence come this uncanny note of prophecy, prophecy
in part fulfilled, in parts far gone in the way of fulfillment? Have we
been struggling these tragic years to ... extirpate the secret organization
of German world dominion only to find underneath it, another, more dangerous
because more secret? Have we ... escaped a Pax Germanica only to fall into
a Pax Judaeica?"
- -The Times, London, May 8th, 1920
- Are They A Forgery?
- "A document forged to defame a people."
- -The American Hebrew
- "A clumsy forgery."
- -Lucien Wolf in The Spectator, London, June 12th, 1920
- "Upon that much-vexed subject the authenticity of
... The Protocols of Zion we shall not enter, except to say that if the
document is a forgery, as alleged, then it is one of the most remarkable
in the history of literature."
- -The Spectator, London, October 16th, 1920
- "Those who feel libeled by the Protocols have the
most obvious remedy in the world; all they have to do is to ruse and denounce
the policy of them, instead of denying the authorship ... But when you
come to read them how can any reasonable man deny the truth of what is
contained in them??"
- -Norman Jaques, M.P., in Canadian House of Commons, July
- "On the one hand, the authenticity of this document
cannot be proved; on the other hand, the efforts made by some writers,
principally Jewish, to show it to be a forgery do not carry conviction
to many serious minds."
- -The Rev. Denny Fahey, C.S.Sp., B.A., D.D., 1939
- Too Terribly Real For Fiction
- "Whosoever was the mind that conceived them possessed
a knowledge of human nature, of history, and of statecraft which is dazzling
in its brilliant completeness, and terrible in the objects to which it
turns its power. It is too terribly real for fiction, too well sustained
for speculation, to deep in its knowledge of the secret springs of life
- -The Dearborn Independent, July 10th, 1920.
- Confirmation From A Jew
- "The United Nations is Zionism. It is the super
government mentioned many times in the Protocols of the Learned Elders
of Zion, promulgated between 1897 and 1905."
- -Henry Klein, New York, Jewish Lawyer, in Zionism Rules
the World, 1948.
- They Fit It Now
- "The only statement I care to make about the Protocols
is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old and
they have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now."
- -Henry Ford in the New York World, February 17th, 1921
- "In the desires of a terrible and formidable sect,
you have only reached the first stages of the plans it has formed for that
general Revolution which is to overthrow all thrones, all altars, annihilate
all property, efface all law, and end by dissolving all society."
- -The Abbe Barruel (1797) writing on the Anti-Christian
- "Unless Bolshevism is nipped in the bud immediately
it is bound to spread in one form or another all over Europe and the whole
world, as it is organized and worked by Jews who have no nationality and
whose object is to destroy for their own ends the existing order of things."
- -British Government White Paper, Russia No. 1 (1919)
- "There is now definite evidence that Bolshevism
is an international movement controlled by Jews; communications are passing
between the leaders in America, France, Russia and England, with a view
to concerted action."
- -Directorate of Intelligence, Home Office, Scotland Yard,
London, in a Monthly Report to Foreign Embassies, 16th July, 1919.
- "This movement among the Jews is not new. From the
days of Spartacus Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky
(Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman
(United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization
and for the reconstitution [reconstruction] of society on the basis of
arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality,
has been steadily growing."
- -Winston Churchill in Illustrated Sunday Herald, 8th
- The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion - Full Text