- Lynchpins hold the various elements of a complex structure
- America's intelligence agencies are the lynchpins, used
by the International Monetary/Banking Cartel to enforce their various agendas
on the US government.
- Decades ago, Congress lost control of our intelligence
agencies, making a parody of the system of "checks and balances"
envisioned by our founding fathers. Today, the foreign Monetary Cartel controls
all three of our branches of government through their ownership of what
has never really been "our" intelligence services.
- Meanwhile, the Cartel's mass media deflects our attention
away from the unconstitutional and secret powers of the underground intelligence
community with petty exposes of how the K Street gang of lobbyists buy
off our elected and appointed officials.
- Do they really expect us to believe that what is reported
on during the light of day exceeds thatwhich transpires during the dark
- The usual tools of enforcement used by intelligence agents
on our elected officials and appointed bureaucrats are various, depending
on what's needed: Fixing elections, bribes, blackmail, and assassinations
are their usual instruments of forcing compliance from our national leaders.
- Subvert a nation's intelligence services and you're one
step from subverting a nation's government, something long ago accomplished
by the International Monetary/Banking Cartel in America.
- The thousands of outrageous and unconstitutional governmental
orders, directives, laws, judicial interpretations, and actions taken by
our federal government has made America no better than any other Banana
Republic in history; for some time, we've been ruled by a self-appointed,
corrupt and exceedingly small group of private financial oligarchs through
their control of intelligence agencies. And as long as Americans continue
to believe they live in a democracy, the longer this foreign Monetary Cartel
will have their way with us.
- The very first realization the majority of people must
have to regain control of their respective nations is coming to know with
certainty that the private Monetary/Banking Cartel, not only controls the
central banks of the world, they own them. This ownership allows - probably
no more than a few hundred financial capitalists - to create money, of
any country, out of the thinest of airs, control all credit, and to then
enforce into indebtedness all nations and peoples of the world.
- Such edification, however, may prove to be difficult
in a world wherein its super-power - the USA - is largely composed of people
who believe the Cartel's US central bank - the Federal Reserve System -
is a American federal government institution. The American government has
more control over Federal Express than it does over the Federal Reserve
- And before the American government can issue its own
currency and credit (without debt), she must defang its intelligence community
of sixteen bloated intelligence and security agencies, starting with the
CIA, FBI, and National Security Agency; but doing so will not be easy or
- Toward the end of his term as president, John F. Kennedy
swore he was going to tear the CIA into a thousands pieces: He paid the
ultimate price for his patriotic intention. Disempowering US intelligence
agencies will not be an easy job, as they have never been more powerful.
- And under the cover of the "national security"
ruse, intelligence agencies have grown even more influential and authoritative,
as they turn us into a rogue nation, intent on destroying all of our liberties
at home, while expanding our terrorist attacks on innocent people abroad,
complete with the torture of our fellow human beings. One can only hope
that the majority of Americans will stop opting for security over their
- Ben Franklin wrote, "They who give up essential
liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor
- But ironically, the so-called "national security"
and "consumer protection" measures taken by the US government
have made our country more insecure than ever before in our history. From
a plummeting economy, to wide-open borders, to dangerous full-body scanners,
to poisonous vaccines, to chemtrails, to GMO foods, to the loss of habeas
corpus, to the bombing of women and children, to the depleted uranium poisoning
of our own troops (and the entire world), Americans have never been so
insecure, all thanks to the ruling moneychangers of our world and their
covert use of national intelligence agencies.
- Robber barons have thrown us back into the Middle Ages
and into a neo-feudalism, all superimposed with poisons, radiation, and
a fascistic government, largely in the name of "national security."
- But if we can defang the intelligence agencies, we will
have defanged the nemesis of mankind - the alien, archfiends of the International
Monetary/Banking Cartel. Intelligence agencies are their Achilles' heel
- perhaps a small, but a potentially mortal weakness.
- J. Speer-Williams