- Headlines right now on the Drudge Report:
- OBAMA FINDS $20 BILLION IN CUTS
- Twenty billion "dollars".
- Cheers and shouting can be heard across the land! The
Washington establishment elites believe we are all idiots, so they feed
us this kind of drivel.
- The national debt is created by Congress borrowing from
the privately owned Federal Reserve. Congress rents their fiat currency
and the interest is the fruits of our labor.
- On January 28, 2010, the interest we all 'owe' to this
- What that means is the people's purse, the U.S. Treasury,
is over drawn $12.2 TRILLION dollars.
- By what means shall this $20 billion be saved?
- "One of the proposals would eliminate the "Advanced
Earned Income Tax Credit," which allows eligible taxpayers with children
to get a portion of the a tax credit paid out in their paychecks throughout
- "The White House said only 514,000 people -- 3 percent
of those eligible -- claimed the credit and the error rate for the program
was high, with 80 percent of recipients not complying with one or more
of the program's requirements.
- "This ineffective and prone-to-error program should
be eliminated," White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer said
in the statement."
- I wonder what the total cost in man hours for government
payroll has been during the duration of that program that has been found
to be "ineffective" and "error prone"?
- Right now, you and I 'owe' $112,998.00 to the banking
cartel for the interest on the debt created by both parties. If you've
never seen how the interest racks up, it will make you sick:
- "Then I say, the earth belongs to each of these
generations during its course, fully and in its own right. The second generation
receives it clear of the debts and incumbrances of the first, the third
of the second, and so on. For if the first could charge it with a debt,
then the earth would belong to the dead and not to the living generation.
Then, no generation can contract debts greater than may be paid during
the course of its own existence." --Thomas Jefferson to James
Madison, 1789. ME 7:455, Papers 15:393