- The ever exploding twin towers of US debt and trade deficits
are to be expected from a country that's engaged in two foreign invasions,
maintains over 170 military bases overseas, gives trillions of dollars
to foreign bankers, yet produces nothing anyone in the world wants or can
- With corruption, graft, fraud, deception, ignorance,
and mismanagement, political regime after political regime has finally
collapsed the US economy, and our middle-class along with it, all by the
careful design of the International Monetary/Banking Cartel.
- Soon, we'll be hearing of the glories of "Recapitalization"
from the chattering-class of Cartel mouth-pieces, those who perform on
television as talking-heads, that pretend to analyze the day's news.
- Long story cut short, Recapitalization is being conducted
by those who destroyed our economy, the International Monetary/Banking
Cartel, by buying up our nation's natural resources, our water, and our
infrastructure, with about 10 cents on a very inflated dollar. We are giving
the Cartel the very rope with which to hang us from a tree on property
we used to own. Yes, now that the Cartel has bankrupted America, with the
help of their many stooges in government, their current governmental underlings
are selling off America to the very same Cartel that has bankrupted us
- This Cartel stratagem is obvious and easy to see, as
it has been played out in so many 3rd world countries, like Haiti. The
Cartel ensures that national debts become so large, that people in these
impoverished countries don't even own shovels, or crowbars, or even gloves
with which to dig each other out of rubble caused by earthquakes. Wide
spread individual poverty, begins at a national level, when a government
goes into such debt to the international bankers that they have no resources
to put into their infrastructure of factories, mills, highways, water treatment
plants, railroads, harbors, bridges, and anything else that makes national
production possible; and these infrastructure facilities fall into disuse
and disrepair; then jobs disappear and citizens face poverty, the exact
deterioration of our economy that has been going on in America for, at
least, the past half century.
- According to <http://www.Transportation.house.gov>www.Transportation.house.gov
of the 597,340 bridges in the US, 73,784 are structurally deficient, which
the Department of Transportation defines as needing significant maintenance,
rehabilitation, repair, or replacement.
- Any cursory examination of America reveals we should
be re-building infrastructures, rather than destroying foreign ones, and
letting our own infrastructure fall into ruin. But due to unilateral wars
of aggression, due to the misappropriation of trillions of dollars, and
without the will to do what is right for our country, our faux-leaders
choose more mounting debt and call it a "stimulus" to our economy,
when it's a mere bandage on a shotgun wound that creates more infection.
- Riding on the shoulders of Recapitalization is something
you'll be hearing more about: Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs). PPPs
are technically defined as partnerships between government and business;
when in fact, PPPs are a take-over of America's wealth by foreign, private
- Already, from USA Today we're told "Roads and bridges
built by US taxpayers are starting to be sold off, and so far, foreign-owned
companies are doing the buying."
- Even Homeland Security tells us that 80 percent of our
3,200 port terminals, nationwide, are now operated by foreign companies
- The Pocahontas Parkway, in Virginia, has been sold to
a Cartel front, Transurban, headquarted in Melbourne, Australia, for $611
- The Chicago Downtown Parking System has been sold to
another Cartel front, Morgan Stanley, a global financial service (sic)
firm for $563 million.
- The Chicago Skyway has been sold to Macquarie Infrastructure
Group/Cintra -still another Cartel front, for $1.8 billion. Macquarie has,
also, bought the Indiana Toll Road for $3.8 billion.
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is trying to sell the
Pennsylvania Turnpike for an estimated $10 billion.
- Chicago's Midway Airport is for sale for an estimated
$2 to $3 billion.
- The New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden Parkway, and the
Atlantic City Expressway are for sale for as little as an estimate $10
- And on and on it goes, and will go, until a hand-full
of private oligarchs own America's infrastructure, which they'll then only
maintain parts of.
- Expect to pay heavily to use the Cartel's decaying toll
roads, roads we've paid for many times over. Rates at the Cartel's municipal
parking garages will steadily increase, until only those in the financial
sector will be able to afford them. Taxes will continue to rise as our
government continues to borrow ever more money from the International Banking
Cartel, ensuring America's indebtedness and poverty for many generations
- Candidate Obama, while campaigning for the presidency,
repeatedly claimed his budget would cut our national deficit by half by
the end of his term. Instead, Obama shattered all spending records for
first year presidents. In a narrow sense, Obama is a mere tool of selected
oligarchs; in a wider sense, he is a front man for Wall Street. Ultimately,
Mr. Obama, his top-level appointees, practically every member of congress,
and the entire Supreme Court are all governmental lackeys of the International