- PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL
- EMERGENCY ALERT - ACTION REQUIRED:
- "America: Freedom to Fascism" Star Sherry Jackson
is Being Murdered
- The feds seem intent upon MURDERING SHERRY JACKSON.
See her own report below, and you'll understand. She details how the feds
denied her medical care in prison and right now she IS IN THE PROCESS OF
- Sherry was one of the stars of Aaron Russo's America:
Freedom to Fascism. She was the former IRS agent who cried out, "SHOW
ME THE LAW!". Right now she deserves the support of the entire Freedom
Movement. We can give it to her by calling her Congressional Representative
imploring him to intercede to save her life. For her service to the Cause
of Liberty, WE SHOULD DO NO LESS!!
- Sherry's Representative is Hank Johnson, representing
the 4th Congressional District of Georgia.
- Call and fax him at each office and demand immediate
medical attention for Sherry:
- Washington, DC Office
- 1133 Longworth HOB
- Washington, D.C. 20515
- Phone: (202) 225-1605
- Fax: (202) 226-0691
- Lithonia Office
- 5700 Hillandale Dr., Suite 110
- Lithonia, GA 30058
- Phone: (770) 987-2291
- Fax: (770) 987-8721
- Tucker Office
- 3469 Lawrenceville Highway, Suite 205
- Tucker, GA 30084
- Phone: (770) 939-2016
- Fax: (770) 939-3753
- Slam his Facebook page with comments demanding immediate
medical Care for Sherry:
- Forward, post, and blog this email EVERYWHERE!!!
- SHERRY'S LETTER:
- From: "Colin L. Jackson" <<http://email@example.com>firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: November 30, 2009 12:34:03 PM PST
- Subject: Sherry Peel Jackson
- Hi Friends and Family,
- Please, pray for my wife, Sherry Peel Jackson. She's
still having challenges while she's incarcerated. Thank you, in advance,
for your prayers and encouragemenet. Here's a letter from Sherry to our
Congressman, concerning her current situation.
- God bless you.
- In Christ, Colin
- Dear Congressman Johnson
- I am Sherry Peel Jackson, your former CPA. I am writing
you because I am concerned about my health and my life. Prior to becoming
a political prisoner I was the picture of health. In late June, 2009 I
started experiencing a rapid heart beat on an irregular basis.
- Since this had happened infrequently in the past I did
not think much of it. However, in Mid July it started happening on a regular
basis and I became concerned. I went to the medical staff twice in Mid
July only to be given a one-minute EKG test and powerful meds without proper
diagnosis. I did not take them because I had not been seen by a specialist.
One week later, on July 21 at 12:45am I left the dorm in flip flops to
go tell the officers that I was having a heart attack. The officers on
duty called the ambulance and the ambulance checked my heart on their portable
EKG machine. It was beating at 150 beats per minute. They took me to Leesberg
(spelling) hospital where I remained until Friday, July 24th at 11:30pm.
During the hospital stay it was determined that my heart was healthy but
my thyroid was producing too much hormone, thus speeding up my heart.
- This is called hyperthyroidism or Graves disease. I was
given two medications by the hospital - Methimazole, which is an anti-thyroid
agent used to reduce the amount of thyroid hormone produced by the body
and Metoprolol, which is a beta blocker used to slow the heart.
- The hospital doctor told me that in four weeks (approximately
August 21) the prison medical unit was to do blood tests to determine how
the thyroid medication was affecting my body.
- The blood test was taken in late August and I was told
that I would be placed on the appointment schedule to come over and review
the results. I was never called. I went over in early September and inquired
of Dr. DeLeon as to how to get blood test results. He told me to put in
a request to staff, so I did that on September 15th. It simply asked to
see the results of the tests.
- Sometime after September 23rd I received a response in
writing, from Ms. Marich, that stated that I could either make a sick call
(come over early in the morning wait in line and fill out forms) or come
to Open House to see the results. Open house is held only on Thursdays
from 3:00pm to 3:30pm. I went to Open House Thursday September 30th and
was told by Ms. Marich that she could not find the results! I watched her
look through and around several piles of folders in her office but at no
time did she look on a computer for them. She told me to check back later.
On Wednesday October 28th I passed out around 4pm and was taken to medical
- On Friday October 30th my lips started turning black
as if I had been a lifelong smoker. By Sunday November 1st my lips were
- My boss, the Chaplain, called medical and a male nurse
was sent over from the medium security men's prison on this complex (there
are two maximum security, one medium security and one low security men's
prisons on this complex with the women's camp). He took my blood pressure
and oxygen and said there was nothing else he could do. He told me to go
to sick call Monday morning, which I did.
- I showed Mr. Coucho my lips and told him that something
was wrong with my blood, I could tell. (I am leaving out gross details
- He said I would be put on the schedule. However, the
very next day, Tuesday morning, November 3rd, I found blood in my stool
and rushed over to medical because I am smart enough to know that this
is a major problem. I was chewed out for coming over to medical without
a staff member telling me to come. I told Charlie, the female nurse and
Mr. Coucho the PA that I was in the hospital in July, never got the blood
work results and something was terribly wrong.
- I am 46 years old and I know my body! I finally convinced
them that I was not playing and was not stupid, so they 'treated' me with
a packet for a stool sample test. Mr. Coucho looked on the computer for
the blood test results from August and found them there!
- The blood test showed a problem with the thyroid way
- He said I would be put on the schedule for new blood
work later that week because these results were too old. He had a short
conversation with Dr. DeLeon in Spanish and then said the thyroid count
- This was November 3rd. I administered the stool tests
and returned them to Nurse Charlie on Friday November 6th.
- Today is November 26th, Thanksgiving. I have not received
the results of the stool test. I have not been given any new blood test.
- My neck is swelling up like a blow fish and I am having
trouble talking. I have been feeling very ill for the last two weeks.
- Congressman, I don't want them to kill me in here. As
you well know, I am being punished for exposing government fraud.
However, millions of people don't file tax returns and I was just used
as an example by the DOJ for their new program called the Tax Defiers Initiative.
- I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful children.
I have already spent 21 months in prison for a non crime, and I refuse
to come out dead or maimed for life. I have not caused these people any
problems. This is no threat but just for your information.
- I also wrote the warden today. Things can't go on this
way as I languish in here for someone's political gain. God doesn't like
ugly and He is the ultimate judge and vindicator.
- Sherry Peel Jackson 59085-019
- FCI COLEMAN MEDIUM
- FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
- P.O. BOX 1032
- COLEMAN, FL 33521
- Please do not pass up this email. Take action with us
today and all this week as we call for immediate and proper medical care
- Do not let another voice go down.
- In Freedom,
- Gary Franchi
- Not an RTR member yet?